剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
我才不管它是不是有氧运动
Problem is, it's not a sport
问题是 它根本不是运动
cos it's not played by a team.
因为它不是团合作
Right. I think a lot of people think tennis is a sport.
我想很多人觉得网球是项运动
But I totally see what you mean.
但我懂你的意思
Do you mind if I read?
我能看书吗?
Oregon!
俄勒冈!
Oregon!
俄勒冈!
I feel weird.
我感觉很诡异
Like, I can't feel my arm,
好像我胳膊没了
or I can but it's not mine,
或者我有胳膊 但不听使唤
and everything looks kind of like I'm on a motorway.
眼前看起来好像我在跑高速
Am I on a motorway?
我在高速上吗?
Am I all right, Oregon?
我还好吗 俄勒冈?
Ahhh...
啊...
What's going on? Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
怎么了? 天呐 天呐 天呐
Vod might be having a in overdose.
福德好像嗑多了
I don't think she is. Oh, my God.
我觉得不是 天呐
I'm not good in an crisis. Right, shall I call an ambulance?
我不会处理紧急情况 叫救护车吗
Fuck no. Half that coke's mine. If the cops come, that makes me
绝对不行 可♥卡♥因♥可能是我的 要是警♥察♥来了
like an accessory. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我就成帮凶了 天呐 天呐
Is she breathing? She must be breathing.
她还有气吗? 你说屁话呢么
She keeps saying, "Oh, my God."
她一直说"天呐"
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 天呐 天呐 天呐
I mean, you can't say things unless you're breathing, can you?
你不喘气还能说话呀?
Put her in the recovery position.
把她摆成恢复姿势
What's that? I don't know.
什么玩意儿? 不知道
Relax. I know the recovery position.
淡定 哥会摆
Come on, Vod.
来吧 福德
Oh!
哦!
Shit. No, wait.
妈的 等等
I know the Heimlich manoeuvre.
我会海姆利克氏急救法
Do you want the Heimlich manoeuvre, Vod?
来点海姆利克氏急救法怎样 福德?
Is she actually having an overdose? Of course she is.
她真嗑多药了吗? 当然
Not necessarily.
未必
She might just be having a disturbingly brilliant time.
她可能正让我们不安地爽着呢
Right, OK, um... we should ask her if she's having an overdose,
好了 呃...我们该问问她嗑多没
because if she thinks she is, then she probably is.
如果她觉得多了 那就是多了
OK, um, Vod, do you think you're having an overdose?
好吧 福德 你觉得你嗑多了吗?
Mm.
嗯
Oh, my God. Whoa.
天呐 哇哦
Right, that's it. I'm calling an ambulance.
好了 这样吧 我叫救护车
You're fucking not. I'm not going to prison.
不准叫!我不想坐牢
I'm posh and pretty.
爷可是贵族帅哥
They will batter me both ends.
会受到双重打击的
Well, if we do nothing and she dies, then we're all going to prison, OK?
如果不管她 她死了 咱全得进监狱 好吗?
I've read The Secret History. This is how this kind of shit starts up.
我看过"校园秘史" 烂事儿都这样开始
She's not gonna die. Realistically, she might die.
她不会死的 现实点 还真有可能
We've just got to open ourselves to that possibility.
我们必须想到那种可能
Shut up, Howard.
闭嘴 霍华德
Why did you bring a beer? It's not a road trip.
你拿啤酒来干嘛?又不是公路旅行
This is in Vod's honour.
这酒为福德而喝
If a man goes down, you don't stop the war,
一个人倒下了 战争却不会因此而停
you battle through. Apoc-a-lash.
人们继续战斗 讽刺啊
Why are hospitals so grim?
医院怎么这么冷酷?
Would it be because they're museums of death?
因为这是死亡博物馆吗?
Vod partied her way into hospital, the ultimate party destination,
福德把派对开进了医院 终极目标啊
I mean, she is gonna be a legend on campus.
她会成为学校的传奇
Just have a think about it.
想想看
Hiya.
嗨呀
I'll leave you to your friends.
跟朋友们聊聊吧
Hey, guys.
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, Vod.
嘿 福德
We got you a "get well" card.
我们拿来了"早日康复"卡
Oh, wow.
哦 哇哦
How'd you get Paul Lamb, the Invisible Man, to sign it?
那个隐形人保罗·兰博怎么签字的?
He didn't. That was me.
他没签 我写的
I just thought it should be from all us.
我觉得大家都应该写上
Did you do the others as well? No.
你还替别人写了吗? 没有
Just him.
就他一个
And Howard.
还有霍华德
I don't do cards.
我不写卡片的
It's nothing personal.
不是针对你
Can we get you anything?
想要点什么吗?
Yeah.
好
Can I have a cup of tea? Righto.
来杯茶呗? 好嘞
Cup of tea for the legend.
为传奇人物泡杯茶
Brought you a copy of the paper, just in case you wanted to have a read.
给你拿了份报纸 想看就看看
Or...
或者...
would you be OK to maybe chat?
想聊聊吗?
Yeah.
行
My throat's a bit sore from all the stomach pumping.
我喉咙吐得有点疼
Oh, no!
哦 不
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉
So... what was it like having your stomach pumped?
那...吐的时候什么感觉?
How's it going, old dude?
你好啊 老伙计?
Here you are, geeze. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Hang in there.
坚持下去
What's wrong? Hey.
怎么了? 嘿
No... Er, all good.
不...挺好的
Just...
就是...
you know, need to sit down.
坐下休息
Seeing all these old people's really tiring. You know?
看这些老家伙真很累人 你懂吗?
I get... I get like that sometimes.
我...有的时候
Like, art galleries, all the old paintings...
去画廊 看古董
they're tiring.
他们很烦人
What's going on?
出什么事了?
My dad's had a heart attack.
我爸得了心脏病
Um...
呃...
I've... I've kind of been going through some tough home shit as well.
我家也发生了这样的事
Yeah?
是吗?
It's just, um... I've had this horse,
恩...我有匹马
Roulette.
路雷特
Um, I've had him since I was 12
呃 12岁的时候就养他了
and I think we're gonna have to put him down.
但现在我们可能见不到了
Like, soon.
快要
And... A horse?
而且... 一匹马?
That's not the same.
这哪一样
What? A horse and a dad,
什么? 一匹马和一位父亲
that's not the same.
不一样的
No. Oh, no, I wasn't saying that... Seriously,
不 哦不 不是那意思 真的
not cool, Oregon.
不咋地 俄勒冈
It's a horse.
一匹马
It's basically just a big fucking dog.
基本就是条巨型笨狗
I know that it's just...
我知道 只是...
I know that it's just basically, factually, just a horse,
他基本就是匹马
but it's like...
但它...
Roulette was my whole childhood,
路雷特是我童年的全部
and I feel like my whole childhood is about to be shot in the head.
我感觉就像童年要被枪毙了
Yeah, well, I guess that's pretty shit.
嗯 好吧 我想这事挺操蛋的
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I kind of love the fact that you had a horse, though.
嘿 我有点喜欢这档子事儿了
You're one of me.
咱同病相怜
Well...
嗯...
no, I mean, I'm not.
不 我不是
Not really. Um...
不算是 呃...
You know, we had him on loan for the first few years and, er,
一开始是租用的
then we bought him really cheap,
后来低价买♥♥来
and... his tack was always second-hand.
他的马蹄铁一直是二手的
I don't even wear proper boots.
我甚至不♥穿♥马靴
I just wear trainers and fuck up my feet.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表