剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
嗯 我们的女孩 去找她们的...
some of their hottie mates.
辣妹朋友去了
Maybe we should just head?
或许我们应该走了?
What do you reckon? We've got shit to do anyway.
你觉得呢? 反正还有别的场子
Don't do that!
别走!
I mean, I wouldn't do that.
是我就不会走
There's going to be loads of babes here, any minute.
随时都会来很多小妞的
Go get the door!
去开门
In the meantime, let's get busy on the tour.
同时 我们享受这美好的时光吧
All aboard the banter bus!
各位随意玩乐!
Coolio!
酷!
So, this is my room.
这就是我的房♥间
The bachelor pad.
单身套间
The flop shop.
我的小铺
Yeah, I chose the top floor room
我选的顶楼房♥间
so that even if I'm taking a bird from behind, I've got a good view.
如果我从这个角度鸟瞰 风景很不错
Oh, yeah!
噢 耶
And if we just come through here...
从这边走...
that's the ensuite. And this is the smoking room!
是这里 吸烟室
So, whose room is this?
这是谁的房♥间?
Basically just my spare room, you know? A little bolt-hole,
算是我的客房♥吧 一个小自留地
somewhere to come and chillax when it gets too hectic.
有时候荷尔蒙太高就来这里冷静冷静
Let me clear some of this shit away.
哦 我理一下
Rowing machine. You any good?
划艇机 你会么?
Mate!
老兄
That's not the rowing machine.
那货不是划艇机
This is the rowing machine.
这货才是
We're thinking of getting a crew together.
我们以为合一起才是
Well, let me show you how many rows I can do.
好吧 我来秀一下
That as fast as you can go?
那就是你最快速度了?
No chance! I'm just warming up.
当然不是 热身而已
Stretching the lats!
伸展背部肌肉!
Good shoulder rolling! Nice elbows!
漂亮的肩部起伏 肘部真到位!
Can you go faster?
还能再快点吗?
No problemo!
当然!
What's your lung capacity like?
你的肺活量是多少
Well, I can row and keep a conversation going at the same time,
我能同时拉着聊天
so what do you reckon?
你估计有多少?
Show us how many rows you can do while smoking a spliff.
看看再吸个烟能拉多少?
Easy!
小菜一碟
What do you think?
怎样?
Keep it going. Keep it going.
别停 别停
Looking good, hey?
嘿 很棒吧?
Yeah, man. You look the tits.
嘿 有点娘们啊
Josie:How's the party?
乔茜:派对怎么样?
Kingsley: not the same without you
金斯利:你不在就走样了
Hey, terrible party.
嘿 这派对真傻冒
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
But I don't know if it's a good idea.
但不一定好
Russell Brand's head... as fuckbait.
拉塞尔·布兰德的头 做个诱饵
Doesn't sound great.
确实不咋地
No, that sounds bad.
听起来很差
Too weird. On the pillow?
太奇怪了 放枕头上?
That's mad. Or is it?
太疯狂了 怎么样?
But then I could curl up hidden under the covers,
但我可以藏在被子里
then when someone came in... I'm not going to do this.
接着有人进来...我还是算了
I'm not going to use Russell Brand's head as fuckbait.
我不会用拉塞尔·布兰德的头当诱饵的
What rom-com did you see this in?
你碰到过这种情况么?
Was it there's Something About Fuckbait,
有没有什么关于吸引人的
or When Harry Used Fuckbait?
或者哈利用什么勾引人?
The idea of going to a gym in Manchester
去曼切斯特的体育馆锻炼
does not bear thinking about.
想想就受不了
I do not want some sweaty Shaun Ryder,
我可不想碰到浑身是汗的肖恩·莱德
arching his back on a Pilates ball,
弓着背玩普拉提球
thrusting his coke-addled testes in my mush.
把他那个恶心鸡♥巴♥对着我说话
No.
不行
Fuck that.
我靠
That's why we've got our own gym stuff.
所以我们才会自己买♥♥健身器械
We're just looking for somewhere to set it up.
还在找地方放呢
Well, I mean...
嗯...我说
You can use here if you want.
欢迎你随时来这儿
Just my den.
就我的房♥间
Yeah?
真的?
Yeah. Fuck it. I'm not using anything for it.
是的 我不会碰的
All right. Tobes, why don't you drive back
太好了 托比 干脆你开车回去
and bring the weights over?
把健身器材带过来吧
Yeah!
对啊
Cool!
酷
Why WEIGHT[/WAIT]?
还等什么?
Josie: Pulled yet? back soon
乔茜: 吊到人了? 就回来
You don't mind if I...?
你不介意我...
No, course not.
当然不会
Yeah. I mean, it's only a fucking beer, right?
耶 不就他妈瓶啤酒吗
Yeah, that's right.
的确
Were you afraid I was nicking your Petit Filou?
怎么 担心我抢了你的小心肝?
No, I wouldn't mind that. I mean, they're only little.
当然不会 就 一丁点儿
Is that... Are you having a pop?
那是... 你想怎样?
No?
没啊
I'm Dave, by the way.
忘了介绍 我是戴夫
Hello. Kingsley.
你好 金斯利
How's the house? Anyone got laid yet?
在这里怎么样 已经有人搞上了?
Well, not me.
至少我还没有
That doesn't surprise me!
这不奇怪
Only messing, mate.
过日子嘛 老兄
Is this food?
这是吃的吗
It looks a bit like someone's been sick on some food.
看起来更像是人吐出来的东西
Munge, mate. Grill it up with cheddar and you've got chunge.
混蔬菜汤 老兄 用奶酪烘焙的你懂不懂
Luxury munge.
奢侈蔬菜汤
Munge, yeah I'd never heard of it. It's a real thing, then, is it?
混蔬菜汤 从没听过 真的有这玩意?
Nah, just what Josie calls it.
没 只是乔茜这么叫
So are you on her course?
你和她是同学?
No, I'm her boyfriend.
不 我是她的男朋友
Oh!
喔!
Right, yeah.
好的
Yeah, yeah. I was wondering who her boyfriend was
是 是 我一直都好奇谁是她男朋友
I assumed she had a boyfriend. You're her boyfriend? Brilliant!
我就说她有男朋友 你是她男友? 赞!
Oh, God, I am hammered.
天呐 我醉了
You're not the drummer, are you?
你不是鼓手 对吧
You asked me that already. I told you - I'm the front man.
你已经问过了 我说了...是领奏
Excellent. I love a front man.
太好了 我喜欢领奏
The drummer's here somewhere.
鼓手在这里其他地方
Fuck him. Drummers are boring. Always hiding away behind their drums.
去他的 鼓手很无聊 一直都在他们的鼓后面
Hiding away behind their sticks.
躲在他们的鼓棒后面
Mainly the drums. You can't really hide behind sticks.
主要是鼓 没法藏鼓棒后头的
Will you let me finish the story about playing the Borderline?
你想听完那个我玩"边界"的故事吗?
Yes, I am.
嗯 好吧
OK, then.
好的 马上
In a minute.
等一下
Hey.
嘿
So, how's it going?
怎么样?
He's hot but he's boring.
性感 但很无聊
So, do you think we could head back?
那么 你想回去了吗?
No, I'm going to snog him just to shut him up.
不 我要过去亲他堵住他的嘴
So, are you a student?
你是学生吗?
No.
不
Nooo.
不是
So, what do you do?
那你是干什么的?
I'm a heating engineer.
我是一个供暖工程师
Oh, cool, very cool.
噢 酷 真酷
You don't know anything about it, do you?
你对这个不了解吧?
No.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表