剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Fuck.
妈的
Yo, it's the Pussyman.
喔 嫩B控来了
Huh. More often, people actually just call me K.
大家一般叫我小K
So... congratulations.
那 恭喜你们
First night.
初夜
Two of the team slammed and banged, am I right?
你们两都HIGH了一把是吧?
Two lumps for my humps.
两人都爽了一夜
Oh, wow! Did you...?
哦 哇哦! 你...?
Well...
恩
a gentleman, doesn't like to...
一个男人 不再是...
you know.
你懂的
Well, I'm afraid, I... it didn't happen.
哦 我想我 什么也没发生
We were walking home, and he started...
我们就一起走回家 他开始...
rugby-tackling a bollard,
抱截了一根柱子
and I was like, "Dude,
然后我说"哥们
even for a starter lay, I have standards!"
就算要尝鲜 也不是随便来的"
But I thought I heard... sex noise?
但我好像听到了 叫♥床♥的声音?
No.
没有
That might have been material
可能是别的什么
I was watching on the internet too loud?
我电脑的声音开得太大了吧
That can happen.
有可能的
What's with the mega bowl?
碗里是什么?
Blinner.
俄♥罗♥斯♥薄饼
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
早 中 晚三顿
I don't have time for this multiple meal bullshit.
我可没时间去搞什么吃的花头
Number Seven's here!
七号♥来了
All right!
嘿!
JP's the name. Learnin', drinkin' and shaggin's the game!
我叫JP 喜欢读书 喝酒 和床上运动
Fuck me!
矮油!
It's Knutsford!
这不是纳茨福德么!
Agricultural engineering
农业工程
not a big enough canvas for your huge stylings?
对你来说小菜一碟吧?
Yeah, I actually changed. They were full. So...
恩 我换了 那边满了 现在是
Geology.
地质学
But anyway, it'll all be rocks.
总之 都很不错
I'm Josie.
我是乔茜
Oh, hello, Josie, I'm JP.
乔茜你好 我是JP
Nice to... meet you.
很高兴...认识你
Nice to meet you, JP, I'm Josie.
很高兴认识你JP 我是乔茜
You said.
你说过了
Good. Right.
好吧 恩
Well, I'm going to go put my items up in my room.
我去整理下行李
It's him from the pub...
他就是昨晚那个
Mr Safe Pair Of Hands.
信得过先生
Yeah, it's him, but I don't think we need to mention it, cos like I said,
恩 没错 不过没什么好提的 我说了
nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Hey! Did you finish the statement?
嘿! 你文章写完了吗?
Yeah. Got three hours sleep too, so that's cool.
是 还睡了三小时 还不错
Um. OK, right.
恩 好的
I've just had a look
我刚刚看了下那个
at my so-called room and I'd like to call a little house meeting.
被叫做房♥间的房♥间 然后我想开个公♥寓♥会议
So, eh... house meeting?!
恩 开会咯?!
Right, my room.
没错 我的房♥间
It's squalid, it's small,
很脏 很小
it's ridiculously small.
小到不行
I mean, is it a joke? Is it like a joke room?
是不是 开了个玩笑? 开玩笑吧?
I mean your room looks lovely, so, I mean...
你的房♥间看起来不错 我是说...
can I have it?
咱俩能换换吗?
No. Why don't you swap with Howard downstairs?
不行 你干嘛不和霍华德换楼下的?
Because his room is horrible.
他的房♥间太吓人了
I've looked at all the rooms,
我看了下所有的房♥间
apart from the one at the top which is locked,
除了尽头那个锁着的
and they're all nicer than mine, except Howard's which is horrible.
其他的房♥间都比我的好 当然不包括霍华德的
How long have you been in there? Maybe you should get a promotion.
你在这里多久了? 你应该升级了呀
I'm quite content.
我挺满意的
I do not wish to be part of these... negotiations.
我不想参与你们的..讨论
The nicest room in the house is the attic which I believe is yours?
我觉得最好的房♥间在顶楼 是不是你的?
So, if I were to give you money, can I have it?
如果我给你钱 咱俩换换?
No, no, come on now!
不行 拜托!
How much?
多少?
Oh, no, you can't just...
哦 你不能...
20 quid a week, hush money, we swap rooms.
20块一周 封口费 换房♥间
Deal.
成交
No, absolutely not. You can't just muscle in here!
嘿 不行的 你怎么抢别人的!
Can it, Karl Marx, we've made a deal.
当然行 卡尔·马♥克♥思♥ 我们成交了的
If you don't like it, you can fuck off to China.
你要是不喜欢 天朝欢迎你啊
No, no.
不行 不行
Look, mate, you can't just muscle in here
嘿 朋友 你不可以无法无天
and start throwing your weight around, OK?
仗势欺人 好吗?
Relax, all right?
放轻松好吗
It's not like I'm trying to hump anyone with my mega-cock, is it?
我又没有霸王硬上攻
We made a deal.
我们是谈条件的
She's happy, I'm happy.
双赢
Although I also need priority boarding to the attic bathroom.
当然我要多一条优先用阁楼的浴室
Fine with me.
我没问题
I have strong objections!
我完全抗♥议♥!
All right, Knutsford.
好吧 纳茨福德
How about I also agree to pay for Sky+ HD
我把高清体育和电影台的钱
with Sport and Movies?
一起付了怎么样?
My moral objections have largely been addressed.
我道德层面的抗♥议♥成浮云了
Elvis was a hero to most
#猫王也许是个英雄#
But he never meant shit to me
#但对我来说他屁也不是#
You see, straight out racist
#在我们看来#
That sucker was simple and plain
#那家伙的东西太没营养#
Motherfuck him and John Wayne
#去他妈的猫王和约翰韦恩#
Cos I'm black and I'm proud and I'm ready, I'm hyped.Plus I'm amped
#我是黑人我骄傲 我是黑人我自豪#
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
#默默无闻才是真心英雄#
Fight the power...
#整个世界为我骄傲#
JP... ugh!
JP...呃!
What a dick!
真♥他♥妈♥垃圾!
Bet you're glad nothing happened.
你一定很高兴什么都没发生吧
Am I ever! I mean, dude, am I ever!
我甚至 嘿 老兄 我永远!
I mean, do you think we should do something?
难道你觉得我们应该做点什么么?
Kill him and stuff him with his own pate?
让他团成一团滚出去?
No, do you want to live with someone like that?
哦 你想和这样的人住一起么?
No, I don't, but what can we do?
不愿意 但有什么办法呢
Maybe we should deal with it early on, you know, say,
我们最开始就得说清楚 比如
"This isn't right for us, maybe it's not right for you, sling your hook and leave."
"这不公平 你没权利这么做 一边玩去"
What, just ask him to leave?
什么 让他一边去?
I dunno. I mean, I talk a good game,
我不行 我一般都挺婉转
but I very rarely tell people what I think to their face.
我很少直接说些什么
Kings!
金!
Hey, Kingsley! Great to see you!
嘿金斯利 很高兴碰到你!
We should go.
走吧
The girl you got with last night?
不是你昨晚碰到的女孩么?
Not even a hello? Wow, you really are The Pussyman.
招呼也不打? 还真是少女杀手啊
Look. She was crazy into me, is the truth,
嘿她很吃我的 真的
and I just don't need that shit, so...
我又不喜欢那类型的
Is this a...
那是...
Christian thing?
基♥督♥教的?
Erm... yeah, yeah, it is.
恩... 是 是的
Well, last night, she was worshipping at the temple of...
昨晚 她还对着教堂..
Hey, Kings! Have you got your card?
嘿金 卡带来了吗?
There was a problem with the standing order?
长♥期♥委托书有问题吗?
Oh, was there? How unusual?
有吗? 怎么那么反常
I'll give HSBC a piece of my mind!
我可得把汇丰说一顿去
Cos I wondered if you were having doubts about your involvement
哦 我还以为你有点财政苦难呢
No, no.
没 没
God, no.
天 没
Cause you know, what you said last night was great,
你昨晚说得很好的
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表