剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
听着 呃...
I think that it's great that you've done the whole costume and shit,
我觉得穿成这样做了这些标牌还真不错
even though you're in a little wheelie,
即使你坐在小轮车里
and don't get me wrong, I mean, I get what you're going through.
但别误会 我能理解你的遭遇
I mean, I once did in my ankle whilst I was playing for the thirds.
我当后卫的时候扭伤过脚踝
I was on crutches for weeks.
拄了几周拐
Look, I fucking hate being pushed,
听着 我很讨厌被推着
so I wouldn't ask if I didn't need a favour.
如果这没必要我是不会开口的
Absolutely. That's fine. Yeah.
当然 挺好的
Um, could we maybe lose the scissors?
咱能扔了那剪刀吗?
Five, six, seven, eight,
五 六 七 八
budget cuts are what we hate!
反对削减预算!
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
I think we should do it now.
我觉得咱现在得行动了
Really?
真的吗?
Throw the blood, move on.
洒血吧 行动
Shouldn't we wait? For what?
我们不该等等吗? 等什么?
I don't know. Till we find the right target.
我不知道 等找到正确目标
Shouldn't we throw it at something bad?
我们不该把它洒在破东西上吗?
Could you show us the way to the Tate Modern?
能告诉我们泰特现代美术馆怎么走吗?
Er... hold on.
呃...等等
What about these two?
这两个人怎么样?
You can't get any worse than Americans.
再没有比美国人更破的了
What are you up to?
你们做什么呢?
We're gonna throw my blood at them.
打算把血洒他们身上
Why?
为什么?
Because they're American.
因为他们是美国人
It's fucking heavy.
太他妈恶心了
We'll catch you up. Go.
我们会跟上你的 去吧
We'll be fine. Blood, bam.
没事的 血 嘣!
We're out of here. Go.
我们马上就走 去吧
You were showing us...
你能告诉我们...
Yeah, one second.
嗯 马上
What if they're Canadians?
要是他们是加拿大人呢?
What's the difference?
有什么区别?
I don't think Canada's done as much shit.
我觉得加拿大没干那么多操蛋事
What about Starbucks, those fuckers?
星巴克呢? 那些混♥蛋♥
Don't tell me they don't deserve it.
你别说他们不是活该
Yeah, their macchiatos are a joke.
嗯 他们的焦糖玛奇朵真是个笑话
Shit! Is this the only street in Britain without a Starbucks on it?
妈的!英国还有一条路上没有星巴克?
Well, what about Costa?
那咖世家呢?
Don't they play, like, world music?
他们不是放流行乐吗?
What about this place?
这家怎样?
I think it's just a sandwich bar.
这只是家三明治店
Yeah, but they do coffee.
但他们也卖♥♥咖啡
Oh... Oh, they'll get the message.
哦 他们懂的
Oi! Quick, this way, this way!
嗷!快跑 这边 这边!
Oi!
嗷!
Normally I wouldn't mind getting arrested...
我通常无所谓被抓...
Oh, yeah.
哦 是哦
But, you know, they might kick me off the course if that happens.
但真被抓的话我可能会被退学
And I like the course. Oh, God. That is wank, isn't innit?
我喜欢上课 哦 这话真恶是吧
Or is it, though?
是不是?
Oh, I think Shales might kick me off anyway,
总之我觉得席尔斯可能会让我退学
cos he's a total dick and he hates me.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 还讨厌我
No, he doesn't.
他不讨厌你
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
How do I know?
我怎么知道?
I mean... it's obvious.
我是说...很明显啊
That's how I know.
我就是知道
You don't have to know him really well or anything to see that.
不用太了解他就能看出来
You'll be OK. Um, do you want a drink?
妥妥的 喝点什么吗?
Yeah.
好
PROFESSOR SHALES: Where R U? Come to the hotel quicl, on verge of watching Eat Pray Love!
席尔斯教授:你在哪? 快来宾馆看"饭祷爱"了
Careful! Oh, my God, Jerry! Jerry, I'm falling off!
小心! 天 杰里 杰里! 我要掉下去了!
Don't let me fall off! Jerry!
稳住!杰里!
Jerry, are you tired?
杰里 你累了吗?
No, I'm fine.
没有啊 很好
I think you're getting tired, Jerry.
我觉得你累了 杰里
Put me down. Whoo!
放我下来 哦!
I want to go on K's shoulders. Come on. Let me on.
我想坐小金肩膀上 快点 让我上去
Time for me to wrap my legs around Kingsley's neck.
该把腿缠金斯利的脖子上了
Ooh!
哦!
Ooh, yes. You're a much steadier ride.
哦 耶 你这匹坐骑更稳
Hold onto my knees, though. I feel a bit wobbly.
抓住我的膝盖 有点晃
So...
所以...
you think Shales likes me.
你觉得席尔斯喜欢我
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I'm probably not his favourite, though. Let's be honest.
我应该不是他的最爱 都诚实点
Not his favourite, no. I mean...
当然不是 我是说...
Who is his favourite, do you think?
你觉得谁是他的最爱?
I don't know.
我不知道
If you had to guess.
如果非要你猜
If someone had a gun to your head
如果有人拿枪指着你头
saying, "Who's his favourite?"
非要你说"谁是他的最爱?"
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not you, though, is it, cos you think he's a dick, right?
总之不是你对吧 你觉得他混♥蛋♥的对吗?
Yeah. Yeah, he is a dick.
嗯 对 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I bet he really gets on your fucking tits,
我赌他肯定喜欢你的乳♥头♥吧
I bet. Yeah, he's...
我打赌 嗯 他...
Bollocks. What?
胡扯 什么?
You heard. I'm going.
你懂的 我走了
Where to?
去哪?
Toilet.
厕所
Christ!
我靠!
Um, shall I...?
呃 要不要...?
No, fuck off!
不 走开!
Oh! Cock!
哦! 靠!
I'm OK.
我没事
Are you sure you're OK?
你确定没事吗?
Oh, my God!
哦 天呐!
You won't fool the children of the revolution...
#你不能愚弄变革中的孩子们#
I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping you.
别误会 我不介意帮你
I'd even do one of those rugby camps for disadvantaged kids.
我还参加过残障儿童橄榄球野营
I just won't do old people. My friend, Piers, right,
我只是不帮老人 我朋友 皮尔斯
for his Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award,
为了他的爱丁堡公爵奖
he had to help out in some old people's home.
必须去一些老人家里帮忙
He was basically helping this old dude undress,
基本就是帮这老家伙脱衣服
and the guy just shat on his hand.
那家伙还拉在他手上
Shat on his hand!
在他手上拉屎!
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm behind the cause 100%,
别误会 我全身心支持这项事业
I'm just not having anyone shit on my hand.
只是不想让人在我手上拉屎
But you won't fool the children of the revolution...
#但你不能愚弄变革中的孩子们#
Acceptance.
礼物哦
Apparently, the main march is amazing.
看起来大部队更给力啊
There's, like, hundreds of thousands of people there.
大约有几十万人在那
It's a sea of humanity.
人山人海
OK, erm, if we do a left...
好的 呃 如果我们左转...
Sorry... What's the hold-up here? I'm on a very tight schedule.
不好意思 这里什么情况? 我时间很紧
My window of lash is closing in about half an hour,
顶多还有半小时
and Trafalgar Square is that way.
特拉法尔加广场在那个方向
No, no, cos this is...
不对 不对 因为这边是...
Right, I know London, OK?
好了 哥是伦敦通 好吗?
Back in the day, we used to bunk off school all the time,
以前我们总逃课
get the train into town, do aerosols,
坐上火车去市中心 头上喷摩丝
vodka shots in Aquascutum. Standard.
穿着雅格狮丹狂喝伏特加 专业的
As long as we stay peaceful, we'll be fine.
只要咱安分点 就没事
Mm!
嗯!
Don't join in, that's key.
不参与 这是关键
It's like what I was saying to Gareth earlier...
就像我之前跟加雷斯说的...
if nothing else, it'll make them think twice about EMAs.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表