剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
然后...
obviously sling in another K.
肯定也会多加一千块
Yeah.
是的
We do need someone to headline.
我们确实需要一些人成为焦点
And you could headline!
而你就可以!
Do you mea...?
你指...?
Yes, headlining.
是的 成为焦点
Yeah.
是啊
That'd be awesome.
那简直太酷了
OK. Rape. What else, cunts?
好的 来吧 还有什么?
We haven't discussed wristbands.
我们还没有讨论腕带
Toby, how much are wristbands?
托比 腕带多少钱?
Those are...
腕带要...
I can't find them, but they're gonna be a K.
我找不到 可能也要一千块
Good.
好吧
I have never seen...
我从没见过...
JP urinating.
JP撒尿
All right. Turns out Josie's a right laugh.
好吧 事实上 乔茜真的很搞笑
And I can't believe you told Vod you thought I was boring.
你竟然和福德说我很无聊
Well, she's really funny.
是啊 她真的很搞笑
Really funny.
真的有趣
You know, and really... good fun.
是真的...太好玩了
Yeah, I'd go out with me if I wasn't me, or if I was me.
是啊 不管是不是我 我都会和自己约会
Told you she wasn't boring.
告诉过你她不无聊的
We're playing I Have Never.
我们在玩 真心话大冒险
Yeah. How about... I've never tidied up the kitchen?
好吧 我从来没有收拾过厨房♥
I'll drink to that.
喝一杯
You should come out with us. Vod's gonna be my wingman
你应该跟我们出去 福德要当我的护驾
and you could be my other wingman on my other wing
你可以当我的另一个护驾
and then they'll be a man on each wing, so two wingmen.
我每边都有一个护驾 这样就有两个护驾了
It'll be like wing-wing. Yeah? And then...
那是双保险是吧? 然后...
I'm mullered.
我中弹了
Yeah, I can't, really, cos Tony's here.
我不去了 真的 因为托尼来了
What the fuck's that arsehole doing here?
那混♥蛋♥来这干什么?
You can also call me Tony.
你也可以叫我托尼
He asked if he could stay, because his wife's at home and...
他想问他是否可以住下来 因为他老婆在家
He got me kicked off my fucking course
就是他 当了我的
and then demands to stay in my house!
现在想来蹭我地盘!
I mean, what... what's next?!
接...接下来是什么?!
Take a shit on my bed and then demand a lift home?
在我床上拉屎 然后打的回家?
Perhaps I'll give you girls a minute.
我还是让你们讨论一下吧
I've got a right to bring whoever I want to this house, and...
我有权带任何人进来
Have it! We're going out anyway.
那你尽管带吧! 我们反正也要出去了
Where are you going?
你们要去哪?
To get fucked. Whereabouts?
去干一场 哪个地方?
Maybe I'll join you later.
可以会来找你们
I dunno. I'll text you.
我不知道 我给你短♥信♥
I'd rather you didn't. You know, nothing personal.
我希望你不要来 不是私人恩怨
Just don't wanna be in the same room as you.
只是不想跟你呆在一间屋子
Maybe I won't text you, then.
那我可能就不会短♥信♥你了
OK, see you later!
好吧 待会见
Bye!
拜拜!
Move it or lose it, Child Catcher.
走着瞧 恋童癖
Have a good one.
玩得开心
I can't find any talc.
我找不到滑石粉
Yeah. Yeah, we don't... we don't really have talc in this century.
对 我们没...这年代已经没这种东西了
Can you make sure no-one sees you wearing that.
你能保证没人见你穿成这样吗
Top night.
不羁夜
Great night.
狂欢夜
Enjoy the sex.
好好享受
Thanks.
谢谢
Psst. Psst.
嘘 嘘
I might go and accidentally throw up on Shales.
我可能会不小心吐席尔斯身上
Right, come on, then.
好的 走吧
That's it. Olovely bum. Come on!
对了 好可爱的屁屁 走!
Yeah.
哦
Yeah!
爽!
God! Yeah... Ben!
天啊! 对了...本!
It's Glenn.
是格伦
Glenn! God, Glenn!
格伦! 天 格伦!
Hump me with your... megacock!
用你的大鸡鸡...操♥我♥吧!
Right. I'll give it a go.
好吧 我试试
I'm trying to sleep!
我要睡觉!
Keep pounding!
来吧 继续!
Keep... keep pounding!
继续...继续 再猛点!
Are you... are you talking to me?
你是不是...在跟我说话?
Yes! I'm talking to you. He's a dickhead.
是的! 我在跟你说话 他是个白♥痴♥
Just...
快...
Yep, keep pounding!
来吧 快点!
God, yes.
天啊 太爽了
Yeah, yes, so sexy! You're having such a sexy time.
哦哦 真爽 爽死你们!
Vod?
福德?
Sorry, but I had to wake you.
抱歉 我必须得叫醒你
Listen ... I've looked into it
听着...我调查了一下
and you're allowed to appeal the decision to kick you out.
你可以对开除学籍进行申诉的
I've booked an appointment with the head of department.
我跟系主任预约了
It's on Monday at 9.30.
是在星期一的九点半
And if you want, you know, help prepping and stuff, then I'm...
如果你想 准备下的话 我可以...
I'm not going. What d'you mean...?
我不去 什么意思...?
What do you mean? You have to go!
你什么意思? 你必须去!
They might allow you to stay.
他们可能会让你留下
Yeah, I really wanna stay...
是啊 我真的很想留下...
seeing as it's total cack
看着那些狗屎
and full of dirty old pervs who invade student houses
肮脏的老变♥态♥入侵学生公♥寓♥
and steal girls like Attila the Hun in a fucking V neck.
穿着个V领衣服像匈奴大帝一样拐走女生
He's actually a nice guy.
他其实很不错的
You just have to spend time hanging out with him.
你只需要花点时间跟他相处
He calls it Bircher Muesli.
他称那东西时瑞士麦片
Milk's in the fruit bowl.
牛奶在水果盘里面
Is this what you use as milk?
你们管这叫牛奶?
We've run out of actual milk,
正牌牛奶没有了
so that's our auxiliary... backup milk.
所以那就是...后备牛奶
I source it from local cafes.
我从咖啡馆里拿到的
It'll take about... eight for cereal.
大概...八个泡一杯麦片
So Sunday is gonna be pretty rape. I'm DJing.
星期天的活动一定很棒 我做DJ
There's gonna be girls dancing in cages, some not in cages.
还有妞儿在笼里跳舞 也有些在笼外
For your dad's funeral?
为你父亲的葬礼吗?
No, at Love Cloud, you mong.
不 是恋爱会 你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
Don't use the word "mong".
别用"狗♥杂♥种♥"这个词
Do you still... want me to come with you to the funeral?
你还要...我跟你一起去葬礼吗?
Cos I know you said you don't want to go on your own.
因为你说过 你不想一个人去
No, it's fine. Ralph's gonna be razzing me down in the Impreza, so...
不用了 没事 拉尔夫会用斯巴鲁载我过去
Pretty rape of him.
这人真是屌♥
And don't use the word "rape".
请你不要用"屌♥"这个词
Come on, It's just a word. It doesn't matter. Get over it.
拜托 就是一个词嘛 没什么啦
So use a different word, if it doesn't matter.
如果没什么 那你就换个词
Like, roughly how much would one of those, like, VIP ropes cost?
粗略算一下 VIP的绳子需要多少钱?
50 quid? Maybe more.
五十块? 或者再多点
Cool. So sort of somewhere between 50 quid and, say, a K.
酷 哼 五十块 告诉你吧 一千
A K?!
一千?!
As in a grand?
十张一百?
Yeah, can mean that.
是啊 就这个价
I don't think it can mean that.
我可不觉得值这个价
You wouldn't even know, Howard.
你懂什么 霍华德
Are the Love Cloud getting you to pay a grand for some rope?
恋爱会为了几条破绳子让你付一千块?
I don't know why I even bothered asking.
我嘴真贱 问你们干啥
It's not like you two know how much nice shit costs anyway, so...
你们又不识货...
Mainly because you're both...
主要的原因是你们俩都是...
orcs.
半兽人
Definitely mean orcs?
你确定是指半兽人吗?
Yeah, that is what I meant.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表