剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
我订婚了!
You're engaged?
你订婚了?
Who to?
和谁?
Dave.
戴夫
My lovely Dave.
我那可爱的戴夫
You said yes?
你答应了?
To Dave? Yep.
戴夫? 是的
Oh, isn't it brilliant, Howard?
哦 是不是很聪明 霍华德?
All relationships are doomed.
命运天注定
If you emotionally undress in front of someone,
如果你一冲动在别人面前脱衣服
they will pour acid on your shivering skin and leave you to die.
他们会往你身上泼硫酸 直到把你弄死
God, isn't this just great?
天啊 不好吗?
I propose a toast. Yay, a toast!
我们举杯庆祝 哇 干杯!
To you and your incredibly short-lived marriage.
为了你和你那短命的婚姻
May your second marriage be longer and happier.
祝你的二婚更长久幸福
I bid you good night.
晚安
Right.
好吧
Well...
你...
that's you off the invite list, then.
你是不会在名单上的
Good. I wouldn't want to watch you weeping through the whole ceremony anyway.
很好 我也不想看你们在婚礼上哭哭啼啼的
I will be weeping weeping with joy.
肯定会哭 幸福的泪水
Only if Dave gets hit by a bus on the way to the church.
除非戴夫去教堂的路上被车撞了
You are a total dick!
你怎么那么鸡♥巴♥!
Better to be a total dick than to marry one.
总比嫁个鸡♥巴♥好
More cava? - Why not?
再来点卡瓦? - 有何不可?
Come down off your throne
#走下宝座#
And leave your body alone
#保持孤独#
Somebody must change
#改变在所难免#
You are the reason I've been waiting so long
#你是我苦苦等待的缘由#
Somebody holds the key
#有人掌控着一切#
Well, I'm near the end
#我即将到达终点#
I just ain't got the time...
#却没有时间...#
And I'm wasted and I can't find my way...
#荒废了时日也迷失了方向...#
So... this is a bit awkward.
恩..有点小尴尬
How d'you mean?
你说的哪方面?
Oh, hi, JP's mum. Really nice to meet you.
哦 您好 JP妈妈 很高兴见到您
Sorry about your husband just having died and everything.
很遗憾你的丈夫去世了
Yeah, that is a bit... Oh, by the way,
是的 是有一点... 对了 还有
your son's coming down from an acid trip, so don't panic
你儿子刚经历了一段迷幻之旅
if he starts talking about being able
如果他说能看到
"to see your dead husband standing behind you,
"你丈夫就在你身后"
"doing pottery
"像帕特里克·斯威兹”
like a posh Patrick Swayze."
"一样正在做着瓷器"也别害怕
Yeah, let's not...
是的 还是别...
Oh, and we're his housemates. I'm Vod.
哦 我们是他的室友 我叫福德
Just got out the hospital after a drugs overdose,
刚刚由于吸毒过量而从医院出来
and this is Oregon, although her name's actually Melissa,
这位是俄勒冈 事实上她叫梅丽莎
and she's a compulsive liar who has a horse.
是个迷人的说谎精还有匹马
Had a horse.
曾今有
I'm sorry, Oregon.
对不起 俄勒冈
That's nice.
不错
Oh, Vod!
哦 福德!
JP's mum looks nice.
JP的妈妈看起来很美
Hey, maybe she's got a spare horse she can give you.
喂 可能她有多的一匹马可以送给你
Do you want me to go and ask her if she's got a horse?
要不我去帮你打听打听?
No!
不必了!
Yeah, I know. I was joking.
嗯 我知道 开玩笑的
I know.
我懂
I know.
我理解
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表