剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
他还要争夺车队冠军呢
He's got a Constructors' World Championship to win.
(第24场比赛 阿联酋 阿布扎比)
(赛季最后一场比赛)
车队状态如何?
How's the team feeling?
大家都精神抖擞
Everyone's in good spirits.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
都很兴奋吗?
Excited?
是的 -紧张吗?
Yeah. - Nervous?
没人愿意承认自己紧张 -没错
No one wants to admit they're nervous. - No.
车队冠军是体育界最大的奖项
The Constructors' Championship is the biggest prize in sport.
一级方程式的奖金池大约1.3亿美元
The prize fund pot in Formula 1 is about $130 million,
会颁发给在一个赛季中
and this is awarded to the team
两位车手获得最多积分的车队
whose two drivers bring home the most points in one season.
去年的这个时候 你绝不会料到
You wouldn't have thought this time last year
我们会走到这一步
we'd be in this position.
没错 完全出乎意料
No, definitely not.
方格旗挥下之前 一切都还没有结束
It's not over till the checkered flag drops.
没到最后 就不算结束
Not over till it's over.
法拉利会非常快
Ferrari will be fast.
迈凯伦在这次大奖赛看起来状态不错
McLaren are looking pretty good going into this Grand Prix,
但你也知道 要与法拉利抗衡绝非易事
but you know it is not going to be easy going up against Ferrari.
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
好的 在座的一个都落不下
Oh, yeah, I'll... I'll do the whole table.
法拉利不仅仅代表着传承和历史
Ferrari is more than just legacy and history.
你在上面就能看到自己
You can see yourself there now.
更是体育界成功与激♥情♥的标志
It's a universal symbol of sporting success and passion.
每位车手都梦想着 有朝一日能为法拉利效力
Every driver dreams that one day they'll race for Ferrari.
当大家都在关注兰多和马克斯
While everyone's been focused on Lando versus Max
争夺车手冠军时
for the Drivers' Championship...
法拉利却在车队积分榜上稳步前进
...Ferrari have been racking up the points in the Constructors'.
夏尔·勒克莱尔 赢得了意大利大奖赛!
Charles Leclerc wins the Italian Grand Prix!
你让我梦想成真了!
You make me dream!
你们太棒了 各位!
You are great, guys!
今年我们的积分提高了50% 登上领奖台的次数也翻了三到四倍
This year, we've scored 50% more points. We have three or four times more podiums.
夏尔·勒克莱尔获胜! 卡洛斯·塞恩斯获得第二名
Leclerc wins! Carlos Sainz comes home for second place.
干得好 卡洛斯
Good job, Carlos.
谢谢 弗雷德
Thank you, Fred.
我们专注于车队自身
So we are focusing on ourselves,
不会改变我们的态度、方法或工作
not changing our attitude or our approach and the job.
(第20场比赛 墨西哥 墨西哥城)
法拉利一周内第二次获胜
Ferrari win for the second time in a week.
今天车队冠军争夺的局势 发生了重大变化
This has been a big swing in the Constructors' Championship today.
法拉利超越了红牛跃居第二
Ferrari overtake Red Bull for second.
法拉利万岁
Forza Ferrari.
谢谢 墨西哥
Thank you, Mexico.
现在法拉利正在紧追迈凯伦
Now Ferrari are hunting down McLaren
很可能在年度收官之战中将其超越
and could easily pass them in the final race of the year.
如果你们赢了 你们会...
If you win, you will...
我们要好好庆祝一下
We're going to party.
那好吧 咱们阿布扎比走起 怎么样?
Right then, let's Abu Dhabi do this shall we?
女士们 先生们 我们来到了第24站
Round 24, ladies and gentlemen,
我们正在见证 一级方程式史上最漫长的赛季征程
in this, the longest season in the history of the Formula 1 World Championship.
你能不能用一个词来总结这个赛季?
Can you try and summarize the entire season in one word?
混乱
Chaos.
今年最后一次入场了
Last walk-in of the year.
我有点热啊
I am a little bit hot.
不过时尚肯定更重要
Fashion first, apparently.
汉密尔顿在梅赛德斯的时代即将落幕
The end of the Hamilton Mercedes era
塞恩斯将告别法拉利
and Sainz signs off from Ferrari.
接下来的这场比赛
Well, we go into this race
各车队将在车队冠军的争夺中
with teams battling in the Constructors' Championship
展开全面厮杀
up and down the grid.
都还好吗? -挺好的 你呢?
All good? - All good. You?
你在上一场比赛中的表现... 说真的 真的堪称杰作
What you've done in the last race was masterpiece driving, honestly.
我从没想过你能有那样的表现
I never believed you were able to do stuff like that.
我以前还觉得你挺不行的
I thought you were a fucking wanker.
别笑 不骗你 我发誓 是真的
No, it's true. I promise you. It's true.
那我们保住第六名 然后好好办个圣诞派对怎么样?
How about we keep the six, then, and we have a nice Christmas party?
不办的话 我告诉你 行吗?
If not, I tell you.
好的 回头见 再见 -再见
All right, see you later. Ciao. - Don't worry.
我们要以第六名完赛 冲击第六名
We arrive in P6, we are up to P6,
我们得保住这个名次
and we need to keep this place.
我们要与哈斯竞争
And we fighting with Haas.
要成为顶尖车队 得把合适的人放在合适的位置上
To be top team, you need the right people in the right place.
关键不在于人数 而在于质量
Not quantity. Is the quality.
我们已经拥有了高质量人才
And now we have the quality.
杰克·杜汉将作为我们2025年的车手
Jack Doohan is our driver for 2025,
我们要让他提前比一场
and we start one race early.
其实很简单 我当然想好好表现
It's just so simple. Obviously, I want to do a good job.
重要的是完成比赛 不要出事故
What is important is finishing the race. No crash.
刘易斯离开车队后 会留下一个巨大的空缺
Lewis leaving from the team is a gigantic hole that's gonna be left.
赛季之初 我们还担心这段旅程会很坎坷
At the beginning of the season, maybe we thought that's gonna be a bumpy ride,
但凭借车队的紧密合作与不懈努力
but we've worked so strong and hard together
我们让这段旅程 变得充满乐趣 值得庆祝
to make it most enjoyable, to celebrate.
加油 刘易斯! -冲啊 刘易斯!
Go on, Lewis! - Come on, Lewis!
加油 刘易斯!
Come on, Lewis!
你觉得比赛会怎么样?
So, how do you think it will be?
肯定会很胶着
It's gonna be tight.
你昨天速度很快 所以... -我觉得你才是真的快
You were quick yesterday, so... - I think you were quick.
我也说不好 -你都没怎么发力
I don't know. - You were coasting.
没有啊 我当时...
No, I... I was like--
我很喜欢
I love it.
我当然有压力
I'm under pressure
因为作为法拉利的一员 你想赢得比赛 你想赢得冠军
because, when you're Ferrari, you want to win races, you want to win championships.
必须得好好表现
You have to do well.
你想在周日比赛前 对萨克说点什么吗?
Do you have a message for Zak before Sunday's race?
别开太快
Don't go too fast.
一切皆有可能
Anything can happen.
是啊 我觉得唯一有点变数的就是
Yeah, I think the only guys who have, like, a wildcard
如果马克斯想做什么傻事的话
is if Max wanted to do something stupid maybe.
别让我们出局就行 -没错
Just don't take us out. - Yes.
我觉得要是顶不住压力
I don't think you can win championships
肯定拿不了冠军 所以你肯定会有压力
if you buckle under pressure, so you definitely feel it.
瞧 我们到了
Well, here we are.
我们到了
Here we are.
又是上班的一天
Another day at the office.
你就是这么安慰自己的吗? -没错
Is that what you're telling yourself? - Totally.
我受够了
I can't fucking take it anymore.
快让我从这苦海中解脱吧
Just put me out of my fucking misery.
我会尽力的
I'll try my best.
好的 兰多 维修站通道无线电测试
Okay, Lando, radio check out of the pit lane.
没问题 清清楚楚
Yeah, loud and clear.
上半年我们还无望夺冠
We weren't fighting for a championship for the first half of the year,
可突然间 期望就来了
and then all of a sudden, there's the expectation.
压力山大啊
That is pressure.
我得好好发挥
I have to perform.
不能出任何差错
I can't afford to make a mistake.
我们来到了亚斯码头赛道
Here at the Yas Marina circuit,
一级方程式历史上
the circuit that's hosted more season finales
举办赛季决赛最多的赛道
than any other track in Formula 1 history,
迈凯伦只要有一位车手 能超过两位法拉利车手就稳了
McLaren just need one of their drivers to finish ahead of both Ferraris.
如果能以世界冠军的身份告别法拉利
I think nothing would make me more proud and happier
我想我会无比自豪和开心
than leaving Ferrari having clinched the World Championship.
我们得保住锦标赛的第六名
We need to secure that sixth place in the Championship
因为差不多能拿到1000万美元的奖金
because we're talking 10 mil, uh, roughly,
对我们团队来说很重要
and that's something we need as a team.
我有种责任感 就是要带领法拉利登顶
There's this sense of responsibility, of wanting to bring Ferrari to the top.
我在迈凯伦已经六年了
I've been with McLaren for six years.
他们就像我的家人 这里就像我的家
They've become my... my family, my home.
所以赢得车队冠军
So to win the Constructors',
比什么都重要
that's something that means more than anything.
2024年的终局之战...
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表