剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(凌晨1点30分 MBP运动 球拍运动 滨海广场)
你给他喂了个好球 对吧 兄弟?
Gave him a nice one there, didn't you, mate?
我们正在热身呢
Well, we're getting warmed up.
周日的比赛 你感觉怎么样? -我感觉不错
How are you feeling about Sunday? - I feel good.
你觉得法拉利会很强劲吗? 夏尔会表现很好的
Think the Ferraris will be strong? I think Charles will be on it.
你可得小心了
You could be under threat.
我不怕
No threat.
现在我们要去
Now we're about
玩一场有趣的板式网球
to play some nice padel.
这里可是有几位
We got some very famous
非常出名的一级方程式赛车冠军呢
F1 race winners right here.
你可能认识这个人
You might recognize this guy.
你最近有经常玩吗?
You been playing much?
没怎么玩
No.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
来吧 我们横扫他们
Come on. We're gonna destroy them.
开打吧!
Let's go!
我们聚在一起的时候 你能看出每个人都想赢
When we get together, you can see everybody wants to win.
兰多现在肯定有机会
Lando is definitely getting his chance
在迈凯伦登上一级方程式的巅峰
to be, uh, you know, at the top of Formula 1 now with McLaren.
可恶!
Ah, shit!
可我呢
But for me,
这个赛季一开始就不顺
it started terribly, the season.
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
我们还没有取得理想的成绩
We are not getting the results that we need.
真是个烂球!
What a shit shot!
太烂了!
It was so shit!
少废话
Come on, then.
你会觉得眼红吗?
Do you find yourself feeling jealous?
不 我不眼红
No, I'm not jealous. Um...
我只知道 到头来 我想和他们一争高下
I just know at the end of the day, I wanna fight with them.
15比40 -快把球给我!
15-40. - Give me the fucking balls!
报应啊 -这球拍真垃圾
Karma, karma. - This racket's shit.
再接再励 我的朋友
Try again, my friend.
像我好胜心这么强的人
When you're competitive, as I am,
每天都会醒来想 "今天说不定有机会 会有办法的"
I wake up every day thinking, "There might be a chance today. Somehow."
漂亮!
Come on!
你个混♥蛋♥!
Fuck a bitch!
我现在得悠着点 因为明天有比赛 还有排位赛
I'm going easy. I've got a race tomorrow, got quali.
这家伙真会找借口
This guy gives the biggest chat.
不过打得不错 明天晚上再见
Good game. See you tomorrow night.
明晚你还来? -我们排位赛不去了 直接过来
Tomorrow night? - We miss qualifying. Just straight here.
真是太过瘾了 感觉...
Beating satisfaction. This is...
没错 冠军的心态 永远不灭
Yeah. Winner mentality always remains.
(周六 排位赛)
嘿 真不错
Hey. Very nice.
我刚看到了超疯狂的事情
I've just seen something crazy.
瞧瞧这些人
Look at these guys.
他为什么离同伴那么远?
Why is he so far away from his mates?
我猜他肯定忘了拿海绵
I bet you he's forgot his sponge.
他的同伴们肯定在说 "戴夫 你个笨蛋!"
They're like, "Dave, you idiot!"
"不好意思 老兄"
"Yeah, sorry, mate."
今天很重要 因为是排位赛啊
Today is an important day because it's qualifying day.
我不觉得有什么压力...丝毫没有
It doesn't really stress me... whatsoever.
今天就是给这个周末定下基调
Today is the day that sets up the rest of the weekend.
排位赛正是我开始有点紧张的时候
Qualifying is the one where I want to start to feel a bit more of the nerves.
就说到这儿吧
That's all.
天啊
Oh man.
看看这个家伙!
Look at this guy!
我刚起床!
I just woke up!
来到新加坡 有这么多粉丝支持 你感觉如何?
How are you feeling to now be here in Singapore with this level of support?
我感觉很好!
I'm feeling good. Uh...
和迈凯伦的竞争肯定会很激烈 排位赛什么都有可能发生
It's going to be very tight with McLaren. Everything is possible in qualifying.
谢谢!
Thank you!
我信心满满 你也必须得有信心
In my mind, I'm confident, and you need to be confident,
特别是在这样的赛道上
especially on a track like this.
要是信心不足
If you are missing a little bit of confidence,
可就容易出岔子了
that's where things are starting to go wrong.
来到新加坡
Here in Singapore,
兰多已稳稳跻身于车手冠军的争夺中
Lando is firmly putting himself into Driver Championship contention.
今年突然间
This year, all of a sudden,
大家都期望着:"你得去争冠军啊"
there's the expectation, "You're fighting for a championship."
兰多! -兰多!
Lando! - Lando!
压力山大 神经也紧绷着
There is pressure and nerves.
所有人都会盯着你
You have all the eyes on you
你一旦出错 都准备评判你
that are ready to judge you if you make a mistake.
兰多! -我爱你 兰多
Lando! - I love you, Lando.
对车手来说 这种心理状态可不好受
It's not a nice position to be in, mentally, for a driver.
好了 各位 我们到赛道了
All right, guys. We're at the track.
天啊 好多摄像机啊
Oh my God, there's too many cameras.
我得说 我很不喜欢这样
I hate doing this, by the way.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 兰多
Hey, Lando.
兰多!
Lando!
天啊
Oh God.
这部分最难熬了 我特别讨厌每天早上走进场
This is the worst bit. I actually hate walking in every morning.
兰多!
Lando!
跟媒体打交道 我真的觉得好难
I struggle to do all of the media stuff.
我会害羞 我讨厌采访
I get shy. I... I... I hate doing it.
你认为现在冠军 已经是你们的囊中之物了吗?
Do you think it's now your championship to lose?
这么想可太傻了
It's pretty stupid if you think that.
你是不是挺会调整心态 不去想这些的?
Are you quite good at not thinking about it?
真的很难不去想
Yeah, I mean, it's hard
因为每个问题都围着这个点转
when every question is basically just about that, you know.
我觉得大家需要给兰多一点空间
I think people need to give Lando a little bit of, uh, bit of space.
我无法想象他承受着多大的压力
I can't imagine how much pressure he's put under.
滚开
Fuck off.
观众准备好了 我们也准备好了
The crowd are ready, and so are we.
欢迎来到排位赛
Welcome to qualifying.
本场肯定会很有看点
This is gonna be a really interesting session.
新加坡的排位赛历来都强度很高
Usually in Singapore, quali's always high intensity.
接下来的90秒 直接关乎你这个周末的成败
The next 90 seconds is gonna totally make or break your weekend.
乔治 我建议你就按现在的节奏来
George, I recommend keep doing what you're doing.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯)
一点抓地力都没有 老兄!
Got no fucking grip, mate.
明白
Understood.
练习赛时撞了墙
Having hit the wall in practice,
让我压力山大
that put a huge amount of pressure on my shoulders.
天啊 我真的快撑不住了
Man, I'm really struggling out here.
咬牙坚持住吧
Just keep working.
第四名
P4.
好的 后面跑得不错
Okay, well, good recovery.
最后那圈跑得挺好的
It was a pretty good lap at the end.
每次排位赛都让我感到特别兴奋
Always feeling excited for quali.
好的 皮埃尔 出发吧
Okay, Pierre, let's go.
我真的在努力让自己投入进去
I'm really trying to get into my own space.
我们可以全速前进
And we can go flat out.
努力把那圈跑得完美
Trying to really nail that lap.
第18名
P18.
好的 太差了
Yeah, very bad.
大概是今年最差的一次了吧?
It's probably the worst one of the year.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯)
好的 亚历克斯 可以出发了
Okay, Alex. It's clear to go.
来吧 推进
Let's go. Push.
天啊
Oh man.
后轮严重抱死
Massive rear locking.
第11名
That's P11. P11.
局势很紧张 明白吗?
It's tense, you know?
虽然压力山大、神经紧绷
As much as there is pressure and nerves,
但我只需要集中精神
I just need to focus on myself,
达成我的目标 在排位赛中名列前茅
achieve my target, which is to qualify at the front.
兰多·诺里斯这一圈真是绝了
Lando Norris on an absolute stonking lap.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表