剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
干得漂亮 兰多
Well done, Lando.
随之而来的 是更为严峻的压力和审视
And with that comes a different pressure, a different scrutiny.
有人能迎难而上
Some people rise to it.
是纯伏特加吗?
Is that pure vodka?
有些人则会被压垮
Some people... Some people don't.
(迈凯伦总部 英国 沃金)
(赛后两天)
刘易斯发信息来祝贺了
Yeah, Lewis sent me a nice note.
谁? -刘易斯 费尔南多...
Who? - Lewis, Fernando...
好的 知道了 -维特尔
Okay, yeah. - Vettel.
好的
Yeah.
托托也给我发消息了
Toto wrote me.
红牛他们就没有
Red Bull didn't.
自从我们看到兰多获胜后 你就能感觉到他的自信...
Ever since we've seen Lando win, you can just tell his confidence...
他走起路来更加昂首挺胸了
He walks a little bit taller.
他非常渴望追上马克斯
He's very hungry to catch Max.
我相信在不久的将来 他们之间必有一战
I'm sure they'll tangle at some point, uh, in the not-too-distant future.
你和马克斯是朋友
You were friends with Max.
要是你一直夺走他的胜利 你们的友情会不会改变?
Will that dynamic change if you keep depriving him of wins?
肯定会的
I'm sure it will.
我真的很不喜欢看到 马克斯赢那么多场比赛
Uh, I've hated seeing Max win so many races.
我很幸运
I got lucky.
但在迈阿密的胜利 让我回想起那种感觉
But winning in Miami kind of brought back that feeling of
这就是我为什么热爱我所做的事
this is why I love doing what I... I do.
这是我职业生涯中的第一次
And for the first time in my career,
马克斯第一次把我们当成了威胁
Max is seeing us as a little bit of a threat.
这几天真奇妙啊
An amazing few days.
我想我更加贪婪了 想再赢一次
I think it's made me even more greedy to wanna do it again.
胜利是一种毒品
Winning is a drug.
这是实话
It really is.
成功是一种毒品
Success is a drug.
我现在有信心了
I've got confidence now.
我很清楚我该做什么了
I know exactly what I gotta do.
那种成功的感觉
That feeling of success
站在领奖台的顶端 团队都在身边
and standing on top of the podium and having all the team there and
感觉无比自♥由♥
just kind of feeling free,
我觉得真的是生活中其他经历
that's definitely a feeling I don't think you get
难以比拟的
in many other ways of life.
如果我想再次拥有那种感觉
I need to step up even more
我需要更加努力
if I wanna have that feeling again.
当然还是有点梦幻
It's definitely a bit surreal still.
我实现了我从六七岁起
I've achieved something I've always wanted to achieve
就一直想要实现的目标
since I was six, seven years old.
但与此同时 我又想
But then at the same time, I'm like,
"我们成功过一次"
"We've done one."
"能做到第二次吗?"
"Can we do two?"
(第七场比赛 意大利 伊莫拉)
(诺里斯 迈凯伦)
比赛开始 本场比赛在伊莫拉!
It's lights out, and we're racing at Imola!
马克斯·维斯塔潘依然保持领先
Max Verstappen still out in front,
甩开了兰多·诺里斯
clear of Lando Norris.
你现在比前方的维斯塔潘 和后方的勒克莱尔都要快
You're currently quicker than Verstappen ahead and Leclerc behind.
一切顺利
All good.
我正在努力 兄弟
I'm pushing, mate.
诺里斯瞬间逼近维斯塔潘 差距不到一秒
Norris closing up to the back of Verstappen within a second.
他简直把那辆车逼到了极限
He's absolutely wringing the neck of that car.
最后一圈 差距1.1秒
Final lap, gap is 1.1.
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
交给我吧
Leave me to it.
我尽可能地快了 老兄
I'm pushing as much as I can, mate.
马克斯·维斯塔潘在伊莫拉获胜
Max Verstappen wins in Imola.
没赢还是挺挫败的
Ah, it's frustrating not to win.
现在痛感加剧了
Feels a bit more painful now.
干得不错 老兄 这次表现非常强劲
Well done, mate. That was a very, very, very strong drive.
是啊 最后几圈发力了
Yeah, those last few laps.
必须全速前进
I had to go flat out.
(第十场比赛 西班牙 巴塞罗那)
兰多·诺里斯 立刻试图对付马克斯·维斯塔潘
Lando Norris immediately trying to deal with Max Verstappen.
他想要超过去
He tried to jump across.
被挤到草地上了
Got pushed off in the grass.
兰多 你怎么看?
Lando, what do you think?
我觉得我们得去追上马克斯
I think we need to go get Max.
马克斯·维斯塔潘 赢得了西班牙大奖赛
Max Verstappen wins the Spanish Grand Prix.
真是美妙极了
That was simply lovely.
第二名 你们也知道
P2, as you know.
老兄 我本来能赢的 起步时我搞砸了
Mate, I should've won. I fucked up the start.
兰多·诺里斯杆位发车
Lando Norris started on pole.
他是第二名 他在冠军赛也是第二名
It's second for him, and second in the championship.
你有多想赢下第二场?
How much do you want that second win?
我只想赢得每一场比赛
I just wanna win every race.
我认为他渴望与强者同台竞技
I think he wants to play with the big boys.
兰多很想证明他能打败马克斯
Lando's keen to prove himself that, "I can take on Max."
气氛开始变得激烈起来了
And it's started to get a bit sporty.
(第11场比赛 奥地利 斯皮尔贝格)
发车区就是这个样子
This is how the starting grid looks.
就在最后一个弯道
And already at the final corner,
兰多·诺里斯已经紧贴在了 马克斯·维斯塔潘的车尾
Lando Norris rides on the rear end of Max Verstappen.
我还以为他想在那里超车呢
I thought he was looking for an overtake there.
兰多很想在终点线前全力逼近马克斯
Lando really wants to hustle Max to the line.
启动程序不变 马克斯
No change to the launch procedure, Max.
好的
Yeah.
兰多 最后一辆车接近发车区
Lando, last car approaching the grid.
明白
Loud and clear.
他非常想赢
He wants to win badly.
我也非常想赢
I wanna win badly.
我认为你是谁 或者你做过什么并不重要
I don't think it matters who you are or what you've done.
我要挑战极限
I'm gonna push it to the limit.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦)
马克斯·维斯塔潘的起步非常好
A good start from Max Verstappen.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦)
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
差距 0.8秒
Gap, 0.8.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦)
加油 小子
Come on, son.
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
不
No.
他对我的举动做出了反应
He reacted to my move.
马克斯有点连续变道 这样是犯规的
Little double move from Max. You're not allowed to do that.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦)
冲啊 小子!
Go on, son!
漂亮!
Yes!
他在赛道外超车了
He overtook outside the track.
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you having a fucking laugh?
他得把位置还给维斯塔潘
He'll have to give the position back to Verstappen.
他会让维斯塔潘超回去吗?
Is he going to let Verstappen back through?
他逼我走外线并抱死
He forced me to go wide and lock up.
不太明白他是怎么想的 觉得你把他逼出去了 马克斯
Not entirely sure how he thinks you forced him off, Max.
把位置还回去是对的
It was the right thing to give the position back.
我们再来一次
Let's get it again.
我变线后他就不应该再卡位了 那样太危险了
He can't keep moving after I've moved. It's just dangerous.
恐怕要严重偏离赛道了
We're gonna have a big shunt.
一场真正的猫鼠游戏正在上演
A real cat and mouse going on now.
马克斯这次注意到他了
Max sees it coming this time.
他不能再这样下去了
He can't keep doing this.
如果他再变线 我就抱死了
If he keeps moving, I'm gonna lock up.
马克斯彰显出了他世界冠军的水准
Max is showing his qualities as a world champion.
想超过马克斯...你得来硬的了
To pass Max... you're gonna have to do it the hard way.
天啊!
Jesus!
你个傻瓜
You numpty.
他得把位置还回来
Yeah, he has to give the position back.
我在弯心还领先
I was ahead at the apex.
可他跑出了赛道
And he went off track.
你这样超车可行不通
That's not how you overtake.
发生碰撞! -天啊!
Late contact! - Jesus!
我的天啊! -老天爷啊
Oh my God. - For fuck's sake.
漂亮 我的天啊
Nice. Oh my God.
曾经的挚友 如今的对手
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表