剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, the car that, uh, we had since the beginning of the year, um,
就一直很难搞
has been tricky.
并没有像我们希望的那样强劲
The car is not as competitive as we would like.
好几个月了 埃斯特班一直在抱怨
For months, Esteban was complaining all the time
赛车的各种问题 各种挑剔 懂我的意思吧?
about the car was different, this and that, you know what I mean?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
别那么矫情 明白吗?
Don't be a spoiled brat, you know what I mean?
我们和阿尔派一起走过了五年
We've been together five years with Alpine.
我们和这支车队创造了不少辉煌
We have done great things with this team.
我们拿过第一 也站上过领奖台
We managed to win. We managed to get podiums.
这是一段美妙的历程
I think that there is a beautiful story that has been made,
但现在得翻篇了
but now we have to turn the page.
你决定要离开车队了
You made your decision to leave.
没错 我已经决定了
Yeah, I've made my decision.
明年你要效力于哪里?
Where are you gonna be driving next year?
明年 我要效力于哈斯一级方程式车队
Next year, I'm gonna be driving for Haas F1 team.
我选择去哈斯的 一个主要原因就是小松
One very clear reason that I decided to go to Haas is Ayao.
他真的也很懂
He's really someone that understands,
赛车技术方面的东西
you know, the technical aspect of it as well
因为他以前也照料过赛车
because he's been running a car in the past.
我希望我能带领这支车队 在未来取得辉煌的成就
And I hope I can lead this team to... to great things in the future.
(哈斯总部 英国 班伯里)
麦开着吗?
Is this on?
好的 下午好
All right, good afternoon.
现在我们在锦标赛中排名第六
So we are sitting P6 in the championship.
想想去年的情况 还有我们的团队规模等等
Knowing where we were last year, how many people we've got, et cetera,
我觉得真的很了不起
I think it's really amazing.
各位真的功不可没
It's really all down to you guys,
你们应当为此感到骄傲
so you should be proud of what you guys achieved.
我没有将心思放在保住第六名上
I don't think about hanging on to P6.
我觉得不能太过纠结于此
I don't think you can worry about that too much.
我希望每场比赛都能全力以赴
I think I'd like to approach every single race
发挥出赛车和车手的最佳水平
to get the best out of the car, the best out of the drivers.
所以各位有什么问题...
So if there are any questions...
你确定奥康真的适合我们吗?
Are you fully 100% sure that Ocon is a good fit for us?
我主要看重的是他的工作态度
The main thing for me is his work ethic.
你也看到他有一定水准了
You know, you can see he can race,
所以我很确信他就是最佳选择
so I'm pretty confident he was the best choice.
埃斯特班嘛...我觉得在逆境中
Esteban... I think when the time is tough,
就像他今年在阿尔派所经历的
like he's going through this year with Alpine,
才能真正看出一个人的品质
I think it really shows the character of who you are.
车手要想有好的表现
For drivers to perform,
就必须对所处的环境感到自在
they need to be comfortable with the environment,
而我坚信我们哈斯一级方程式车队 就营造了这样的环境
and I believe, as Haas F1 team, we are providing that environment.
(阿尔派总部 英国 恩斯通)
嗨 奥利弗 你怎么样?
Hi, Ollie. How are you?
都挺好的 你呢?
All good. You?
挺好的
Good.
我想说 我们现在的情况并不乐观
So, I mean, we are not in a... in a fantastic situation.
埃斯特班和哈斯签约了
Esteban signed with Haas.
哈斯正是我们的对手
Haas is competing with us.
对我们毫无益处
No good for us.
我本以为奥康会更加...专一 -专一
Ocon, I believed he'd be more... focused. - Focused.
我们现在需要打造一支强队 今年拿到第六名
We need to be preparing a strong team to finish sixth this year.
我觉得埃斯特班现在已经没有动力
I believe Esteban has no motivation anymore
再为我们效力了 懂吗?
to drive for us, you know?
我觉得等奥康在三月份离开后 事情会变得简单一些
Now, I think, it gets a bit easier when, uh, Ocon leaves in March.
埃斯特班和弗拉维奥
With Esteban and Flavio,
就像一对发现彼此不合适
it's like a couple who've realized they can't be together,
但又得在离婚前凑合着过的夫妻
but they kind of have to still live together until the divorce is done.
我觉得弗拉维奥可能有很多不甘
I think, for Flavio, there's probably quite a lot of pride there.
不过 他是个了不起的操盘大♥师♥
But he's an incredible puppet master.
这家伙肯定还有后手
This guy absolutely will have a plan B up his sleeve.
嗨 杰克 -你好 弗拉维奥
Hi, Jack. - Ciao, Flavio.
你好 -都还好吗?
Hi. - All good?
挺好的
Good.
近来如何? -还不错 谢谢关心 你呢?
How's everything? - Good. And you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
(杰克·杜汉 阿尔派 预备车手)
你今年多大了 杰克?
How old you are now, Jack?
21岁
Twenty-one.
你有驾照吗?
You have a driving license?
有啊 都好几年了 挺走运的
Yes, yeah. A couple of years. A couple of years now. Luckily, yeah.
你精神上需要特别强大
You need to be mentally very, very strong.
你得对这份工作有极度的专注
Serious commitment for the job is what you need to be doing.
大家都觉得自己有辆神车
Everybody believes they have the magic car,
开着就走
driving along,
你们悠哉游哉地在车里抽着烟就行了
and you guys, you are relaxed, smoking a cigarette in the car.
可不是那么回事
This is not happening.
别再像小孩子那样 知道吗? 别再哼哼唧唧的
No more kid shit, you know? No more nyeh-nyeh-nyeh-nyeh.
现在啊 老天在上 你得力争上游
Now, Jesus Christ, you need to be in the top.
现在 我希望你
Now, I want you to be
成为阿尔派的正式车手之一
one of the racing drivers with Alpine.
杰克的未来 我要亲自把控你的每一步
The future of the Jack, I control you every millimeter.
我叫杰克·杜汉
I'm Jack Doohan,
2025年的正式车手
2025 race driver.
感觉如何?
How's it feel?
说实话 比预备车手好多了
Much better than reserve, not gonna lie.
弗拉维奥找到了明年的新车手
Flavio's got his new driver for next year.
埃斯特班有两种选择
There are two routes that Esteban could take with this.
他可以消极怠工 心想:"我不打算拼命了"
He could just sit back and go, "I'm not gonna perform."
或者他可以坚定决心 奋勇向前
Or he could put his visor down, and he could go out there,
让弗拉维奥瞧瞧 他明年将会错失怎样的一个车手
and he could show Flavio what he's missing next year.
恩斯通的咖啡好喝吗?
Good coffee at Enstone?
不好喝
No.
(第21场比赛 巴西 圣保罗)
欢迎来到圣保罗 一级方程式的狂欢即将席卷
Welcome as the Formula 1 party rolls into São Paulo,
这座桑巴之城
the city of samba.
哇!
Whoa!
糟糕
Oops.
这个周末就能见分晓了
I think we'll see this weekend,
第二集团的竞争真的非常激烈
competition in the midfield is really, really tight.
我总是追求完美
I always strive for perfection.
拥有斗志至关重要 但要干我们这行必须斗志昂扬
It's important you have fighting spirit, but that's kind of a given in our job.
如果我们想守住第六名
If we want to hang on to P6...
一切都必须完美无瑕
...everything needs to be perfect.
巴西的一级方程式赛场 传来了惊人消息
Dramatic Formula 1 news now from Brazil.
哈斯车手凯文·马格努森 一夜间突发严重食物中毒
Haas driver Kevin Magnussen has developed severe food poisoning overnight.
替代他出场的是 19岁的奥利弗·贝尔曼
Replacing him will be 19-year-old Oliver Bearman,
他已与车队签约出战2025赛季
who has signed for the team for the 2025 season.
我们刚才还在聊你呢 -希望是些好事 多谢
We were talking about you. - Ah, I hope good things. Thank you.
我嘴边好像有香蕉牛奶
I think I have banana milk around my mouth.
开拍
Action.
你应得的
You deserve it.
你听说奥利弗要上场比赛了吗? -什么? 听说了 就在今天
Do you know Ollie is gonna drive now? - Sorry? Yes, today.
对 凯文状态非常不好
Yeah, just Kevin's just not well at all.
我接到了小松的电♥话♥
I got the call from Ayao.
我的闹钟本来定的是七点半 我当时正享受难得的睡眠呢
My alarm wasn't until 7:30, so I was having some much-needed sleep.
你习惯早起吗?
Are you a morning person?
不 当然不习惯
No. No, I'm certainly not.
我担心奥利的是他确实缺乏准备时间
My concern with Ollie is really lack of preparation time.
这就像把人直接扔进了深水区
Talk about throwing somebody into the deep end.
不巧的是 我们现在正在征战锦标赛
Just the unfortunate thing is that we are fighting for the championship,
所以每一步都至关重要
so everything matters.
好的 下一个是谁?
Right, who's next?
欢迎杰克·杜汉
It is Jack Doohan.
埃斯特班似乎没有足够的动力
Esteban not really have the right motivation.
但我找到了解决办法
But I found a solution.
作为预备车手 你怎么确保自己时刻准备着?
As reserve driver, how do you make sure you're always ready?
我总是保持好状态 一旦其他车手表现不佳
I always just rock up just in case, fully kitted with my helmet to the car
我就立刻戴上头盔 坐进赛车
in case one of them doesn't rock up.
大家都想 在一级方程式的赛场上看到他吧?
We wanna see him in F1, don't we?
杰克作为预备车手
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表