剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
You couldn't have done more.
谢谢 托托 -谢谢
Cheers, Toto. - Cheers.
加油向前吧
Rock and roll.
加油向前
Rock and roll.
我对乔治有信心 他有足够的成熟度和速度
I have confidence in George that he has the maturity and the speed
成为明年的首席车手
to be the lead driver for next year.
接下来 我们要给乔治配个怎样的搭档呢?
So, who is it that we're putting next to George?
我得跳出常规思维...
I need to go beyond the usual suspects...
去寻找下一个超级巨星
for the next superstar.
是谁呢?
Who is it? Oh!
我喜欢这件衣服 你穿着真好看
I love this. You look great in this.
学校怎么样?
How was school?
很好
Good.
这个房♥间很有名
Famous room.
我想你是坐过那把椅子的最年轻的人
I think you're the youngest person ever in that chair.
是吗?
Am I?
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我叫基米·安东内利
My name is Kimi Antonelli,
我正在参加二级方程式锦标赛
and I'm racing in the F2 Championship.
我现在在梅赛德斯AMG少年车队
I'm in the Mercedes-AMG Junior Team.
让我们见识下你的能耐吧
Let's see what you can do.
你有驾照吗? -没有
You got your driving license? - No.
我才17岁 我等不及了
I'm 17 still. I cannot wait for that.
高速
High speed.
他来了
Here we go.
现在准备在直道上继续推进吧
Now ready to push more the straights.
(马尔科·安东内利 基米的父亲)
哇 30秒 -是啊
Wow, three zero. - Yeah.
30秒很快了
Three zero is fast.
车子怎么样?
How is the car?
在弯道上 我快到极限了
In the corners, I'm almost at the limit.
看看你培养的孩子啊
What did you raise?
太了不起了
He's amazing.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我正要上车 我晚点打给你 好吗?
Mohammed, I'm just getting in the car. I'll call you later, okay?
国际汽联主席
FIA president.
我更享受看他开车
I enjoy watching this more.
基米·安东内利是个特别年轻的孩子
Kimi Antonelli is a special young kid.
在赛车里 基米就是个怪物
In the car, Kimi's just a monster.
头盔护目镜一放 他就开始大展身手了
You know, when the visor goes down, that boy just delivers.
很少有孩子
It's very rare to see
能赢得他们参加过的所有比赛
kids basically winning everything they've ever participated in.
在一级方程式中 他们都成为伟大的冠军
And in Formula 1, these have become the great champions.
像维斯塔潘这样的人
The likes of, uh, Verstappen,
还有迈克尔·舒马赫
Michael Schumacher,
艾尔顿·塞纳
Ayrton Senna.
我觉得基米也有同样的潜力
I think Kimi has the same great potential.
当然 带一个 没有参加过一级方程式的年轻车手
But of course, taking a young driver that hasn't been in Formula 1
总是有风险的
is always risky.
(意大利 博洛尼亚)
嗨 奶奶!
Ciao, Nonna!
基米可以在未来取得巨大的成功
Kimi can be a great success of the future.
我希望基米准备好了
I hope that Kimi's ready.
那只泰迪熊有名字吗?
Does the teddy bear have a name?
泰迪熊? 对 有的
The teddy bear? Yeah, actually.
托托熊
Toto Bear. Toto Bear.
这只熊正负责保管奖杯 挺好的 干得很出色
He's taking care of the trophies, so it's good. He's doing a good job.
喂?
Hello?
你们好
Ciao.
我们组织了一次视频会议 就是要告诉你
We've organized a WhatsApp call to break the news...
你明年将成为梅赛德斯车队 一级方程式的车手
that you're a Mercedes Formula 1 driver next year.
谢谢...天啊...
Thank... Oh my...
我的天啊
Oh my God. Um...
真是个好消息
That's a great news.
老实说 感觉很不错
It feels good, to be honest.
感觉...有点奇怪
Like, um... a bit weird.
这是我...从小就梦想的事情
It's something I've been... I've dreamed of for, uh, since I was a kid.
我们对你非常有信心
We have super confidence in you.
我们非常开心
We are super happy.
我们会一起做这件事
And we will do this together.
我什么都没听到 和我讲讲吧
I didn't hear anything. Tell me something.
我进梅赛德斯了
I'm Mercedes.
从什么时候开始?
But from when?
从明年开始
From next year.
我们做到了
We did it.
我的天啊
Mamma mia.
我已经决定了
I've taken my decision.
就是乔治·拉塞尔 和基米·安东内利了
George Russell and Kimi Antonelli.
感觉真的很不错
And that feels really good.
已成定局
Done deal.
基米·安东内利已确认
Kimi Antonelli is confirmed
成为刘易斯·汉密尔顿 在车队的替代者
as Lewis Hamilton's replacement at the team.
一个18岁的年轻人 直接从二级方程式跳级
Can an 18-year-old jump straight out of Formula 2
能与马克斯·维斯塔潘一较高下吗?
and compete with a Max Verstappen?
这才是问题所在
That's the question.
好吧
All right.
我们是该笑呢 还是该干嘛?
Are we smiling here or what?
没错 一直笑就行了 因为你们都很开心 对吧?
Always smiling. You're happy. So happy.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
来吧 丹 逗笑他们
Dan, make them laugh.
刘易斯人呢?
Where's Lewis?
非常好 你想了很久吧
That was a good one. You thought about that for a long time.
现在是我迈向更高层次的时刻
This is my time to take it to the next level.
同时 我也要像年轻时
Also, help Kimi on his journey,
与刘易斯竞争时那样 帮助基米走好他的路
the same way as I was a young kid going in against... against Lewis.
这是什么梗?
What's the story behind this?
刘易斯人呢?
Where is Lewis?
他不在这里 -好的
He's not here. - Ah, okay. Ah, okay.
好的 我刚明白过来
Ah, okay, I... I just got it now.
很明显 乔治将领导车队
It's clear that George will be leading the team,
而基米将会从乔治身上获益良多
and, uh, Kimi will be greatly benefiting from George.
是英语笑话 -对
It's English jokes. - Yeah.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it. Yeah. You get used.
但另一方面 基米也很快 会给他带来挑战
But on the other side, Kimi has the speed and is gonna challenge him.
想到明年的前景 就觉得特别激动人心
The potential for next year, it's very exciting.
明年我与法拉利车队无缘了
Ferrari is not happening for me next year.
争夺塞恩斯的签约战已经打响
The race is on to see who can sign Sainz.
竞争确实也很激烈
There is real competition.
你想要什么 就能得到什么
When you want something, you get it.
是这样吗? -是的
Is that right? - Yes.
卡洛斯或许就再无夺冠可能
Carlos is at risk of not winning a race again, ever.
我们是好朋友 可赛场上就是另一回事了
We're good friends, but it doesn't mean anything on the track.
到了新加坡这样的赛道 总是充满了未知和惊险
Singapore is one of those tracks that you know stuff's about to happen.
我们简直就是野兽 -别装了
We are absolute animals. - Do not fake.
我只想赢
I wanna fucking win.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表