剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Speak of the devil.
我跟他说两句
Let me have a word.
还好吗? -挺好的
All good? - Yep.
专注当下 努力调整到最佳状态
Just get your head down, try and get yourself in a good place.
好的 -你会没事的
Yeah. - And you'll be fine.
好的
Yeah.
比赛马上开始 请做好准备
Be ready to go at the start of the session, please.
好的 祝你比赛顺利
Have a good one.
现在切科需要再加把劲
Now Checo needs to step it up.
他知道自己处在压力之下
And, you know, he knows he's under pressure.
但我觉得每当他陷入绝境
But whenever he's had his back to the wall,
他反而能发挥出最好的水平
that's when he's at his best.
只要他能在排位赛中取得像样的成绩
If he can just get a decent quali in
找回一点自信
and find a bit of confidence,
他就会从中汲取力量 懂吧?
he'll feed off that, you know?
只需要刺♥激♥他一下
He just needs that trigger.
红牛车队是那种
Red Bull is, um,
会在赛季中途换车手的车队
a team that, uh, changes drivers halfway in the season and so on,
因此 如果你某个周末表现不佳
so if you don't perform for a weekend, um,
所有的警钟都会敲响
all alarms go on.
压力无时无刻都在
The pressure is always on.
(佩雷斯 红牛)
好了 我们得在一区再快一点
Okay, so we gotta get a little bit faster in sector one.
天啊
Ah.
我动弹不得了
I'm stuck.
我们出局了 切科
We're out, Checo.
佩雷斯到此为止了
That's it for Pérez,
对车队和车手而言 无异于一场噩梦
and that is nightmare stuff for team and driver.
我们拿他该怎么办?
What the fuck do we do with this one?
如果我们还是这样 就完蛋了 -我知道
If we keep going like this, we're fucked. - All right.
我就是搞不懂切科的情况
I just don't get it with Checo.
那你觉得他能撑到赛季结束吗?
So do you think he's gonna last till the end of the season?
谁也说不好
There's no guarantees.
好吧
Right.
我搞不懂我们的墨西哥选手 搞不懂...
I don't know about our Mexican. I dunno...
我确信在某个时刻
I'm sure, at some point,
克里斯蒂安和红牛肯定会自问
Christian, Red Bull have got to be asking themselves the question
他们还能容忍♥这种情况多久
of... of how much longer they, you know, they tolerate this.
他们的对手就要追上他们了
Their rivals are coming for them.
他们需要两位车手都得分
They need both drivers scoring points.
他们需要两位车手都不要再失误了
They need both drivers not making mistakes.
要开始考虑收益递减的问题了
Starting to think of the diminishing returns.
这个周末 我们得好好关注其他车手的表现
You know, this weekend, we have to look very carefully at the other drivers.
在我们现有的三位
Of the three that we've got,
不 四位车手中
well, four,
切科、丹尼尔、裕毅和利亚姆
Checo versus Daniel versus Yuki versus Liam.
我特别看好丹尼尔
I'm a big fan of Daniel.
虽然他最近表现不佳 但我们都知道他的实力
I mean, I know he's not been competitive, but we know what he's capable of.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得他能嗅到一丝机会
I think he can sniff that there's a bit of a chance.
(保罗·史密斯 红牛 传媒部门总监)
我就是不清楚
I just wasn't sure how much
他们向公众透露了多少
they've made aware to the public
切科席位不稳的消息
that Checo is on the verge.
克里斯蒂安在公开场合一直说
What Christian's been saying publicly
他们对切科采取的是
is that the way that it's been approached with Checo
大力支持的态度 明白吧?
is... is through a lot of support, right?
而不是直接说 "我们肯定要替换切科"
As opposed to, "We're definitely fucking replacing Checo."
"他完蛋了 丹尼尔要上了 利亚姆加入小红牛"
"He's fucked. DR is in. Liam into VCARB."
皆大欢喜了
Happy days.
所以
So,
至于你 我觉得克里斯蒂安在花时间
for you, I think, Christian... And he's taking the time
观察本周的情况
to see what happens here.
他要看到成功 -好的
He needs success. - Yeah.
知道了 还不错
Yeah, that's cool.
(周日 比赛日)
欢迎来到这条历史悠久的赛道
Welcome along to the track that started
大约1112场比赛前 世界锦标赛的征程正是从这里启程
this World Championship some 1,112 races ago.
可能要下雨了
We may be getting some rain.
或许会是一场精彩绝伦的比赛
Could be an absolutely amazing race.
我和你搭一个踏板车吧 -好啊 那来吧
I'll... I'll grab a lift with you. - Come on, then.
我们会摔得很惨的
We'll really eat shit.
能给我来杯茶吗? -茶吗?
Can I have a... a tea, please? - A tea?
对
Yeah.
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯是否还能留在车队
The lingering doubts continue to swirl around Sergio Pérez
依然成疑
and his place at the team.
而正因如此
And because of that,
丹尼尔·里卡多 迎来了一个千载难逢的机会
Daniel Ricciardo has a phenomenal opportunity
证明他能再次成为红牛的中流砥柱
to show that he is once again the man for Red Bull.
今天如果能拿下一些积分 对他的处境将大有好处
Scoring some points today would really help his cause.
四 三 二 一
Four, three, two, one.
每场比赛我都必须全力以赴
Every race has to be everything I've got.
我还挺喜欢的
I do love it.
或许我是个疯子
Maybe I'm a sicko,
但我喜欢这种压力
but I like the pressure.
不少人说:"目前可能是 你职业生涯中最重要的比赛"
Being told, "These could be the most important races of your career,"
我感到热血沸腾
that excites me.
我不能再这样下去了 -好吧
I can't do this much longer. - Okay.
到处闲逛 看着他们比赛
I'm just hanging around, watching races.
我要疯了 老兄
I'm losing my mind, mate.
我觉得对你而言 最重要的就是保持冷静
I think the most important thing for you is just to, you know, stay calm.
心态不要受影响
Don't let it get to you.
好的
Yeah.
有些质疑 其实反而成了动力
There's parts of the doubt which is fuel, you know?
就像小时候
And it's kind of as a kid, you know,
父母说不让你做什么 你反而更想去做
if your parents say don't do something, then you wanna go do it.
如果有人♥质♥疑你 你就想证明他们是错的
If people doubt you, then you wanna go and prove 'em wrong.
乔治·拉塞尔领衔英国三人组 占据了发车区前三名的位置
George Russell leads a British trio, starting one, two, three on the grid.
还有15秒
Fifteen seconds.
好的 丹尼尔 狩猎时间到了
Okay, Daniel. Let's go hunting.
丹尼尔·里卡多在第15位
Daniel Ricciardo in 15th place,
不过他的队友角田裕毅 在排位赛中超越了他 排在第13位
but still outqualified by his teammate, Yuki Tsunoda, in 13th.
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯因在排位赛撞车 从维修站通道发车
Sergio Pérez is starting from the pit lane after his crash in qualifying.
绿灯一亮就出发
Pull away on the green light.
(里卡多 小红牛车队)
丹尼尔·里卡多的起跑很不错
And it's a good launch from Daniel Ricciardo.
佩雷斯现在才刚刚跟上队伍末尾
Pérez has only just hooked on to the back of the pack now.
前面的是博塔斯
Bottas the car in front.
啊 不太妙
Guys, it's not good.
(里卡多 小红牛车队)
请推进 立即推进
Let's push, please. Push now.
好的
Yeah.
里卡多一举超过周冠宇 升至第14名
Ricciardo sweeps past Zhou into 14th.
干得好
Good job.
保住这个位置
Make sure we keep that position.
每圈都很重要
Every lap counts.
(周 STAKE一级方程式)
外面的天气变幻莫测 赛道可能会变得棘手
Could get tricky out there with unpredictable weather coming through.
对车手来说 这是最难应对的 如果下起大雨 比赛就充满变数了
This is the hardest thing. If it's heavy rain, it's anyone's game.
丹尼尔 注意
Daniel, heads up.
预计会有大雨
We have heavy rain expected.
收到
Understood.
裕毅 还有十圈要在雨中行驶
Yuki, we have another ten laps of this rain.
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
推进就好
Just push.
上一圈跑得很好 丹尼尔 继续加油
That was a good lap, Daniel. Keep it up.
在银石赛道这种地方比赛的时候
In a race like Silverstone,
一旦下起雨来
where it starts to rain,
差不多每跑一圈
you're having a scare, like,
都会提心吊胆
once a lap.
有点吓人
It's kind of terrifying.
好滑! -雨下得真大 赛道非常湿滑
It's slippery! - It's really raining.
(里卡多 小红牛车队)
现在雨挺大的
It's pretty heavy now.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表