剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(新加坡)
好的
Right.
我们来到了新加坡
So here in Singapore,
这里一直在下雨
the rain has come.
这是我周末最后的盼头了 但愿雨别停
That's my last hope for the weekend. Please stay like that.
Netflix为我们提供了手♥机♥
Netflix have given us these phones.
我要向你们介绍兰多·诺里斯
I'm gonna introduce you to Lando Norris.
亚历山大·阿尔本
Alexander Albono.
夏尔·勒克莱尔
Charles Leclerc.
还有皮埃尔·加斯利!
And Pierre Gasly!
我们要通过我们的视角 带大家看看我们的周末日常
So we're gonna be showing you guys a weekend through our lens.
走起!
Let's go!
看啊 -这里简直和电影里一样 兄弟
Look at that. - This place is a movie, bro.
我们从小一起长大
We grew up together.
我们过去常常一起训练 一起吃饭、一起旅行
We used to train together, eat together, travel together.
大家可能不知道
People don't realize
我们彼此相处的时间比和家人还多
we're spending more time with each other than with our own families.
世界 你好吗?
What's up, world?
私人办公室 他在吗?
Private. Is he in?
已经过了午夜
It's past midnight.
拍什么呢? -Netflix
What's this? - Netflix.
滚蛋吧
Suck my balls.
妈妈 打个招呼 -你好啊
Mom, say hello. - Hello.
新加坡是我最喜欢的地方之一
Singapore is one of my favorites.
你得让圈外的人明白那是什么感觉
You need people on the outside to understand how it feels.
天啊 好多摄像机啊
Oh my God, there's too many cameras.
再见了
Bye.
(年度最残酷的比赛)
新加坡赛道 总让人感觉有大事即将发生
Singapore is one of those tracks that you know stuff's about to happen.
湿度高达百分之九十
90% humidity.
驾驶舱里得有60摄氏度
Sixty degrees in the cockpit.
里面就像桑拿房♥
It's like a sauna in here.
在赛道两墙之间 一切都变得扭曲
Between these walls, everything warps.
强光照在你的脸上
You have all these strong lights.
感觉还挺带劲的
It's a cool feeling.
新加坡非常无情
Singapore is unforgiving.
一旦失误
If you do a mistake,
就完蛋了
that's it.
这会是本赛季最艰难的一场比赛
It's gonna be the toughest race of the season.
我们互为劲敌
We're all fierce competitors.
我们都想赢
We all want to win.
在新加坡 一旦出错 后果可能不堪设想
In Singapore, the consequences could be massive if you get it wrong.
我的老二好像不见了 -本来也没多大
I think my knob's gone. - Wasn't much in the first place.
从15厘米缩到8厘米了
It's shrunk from six to three.
《一级方程式:疾速争胜》
《炎热的夜晚》
好的 擦一下镜头
All right. Give that a wipe.
我们得换成横屏拍摄 -拍错了 对
Oh, we gotta go landscape. - Wrong way, yeah.
各位 这是乔治
This is George, everyone.
大家好
Hi, guys.
你是要自己留着还是要给Netflix?
Is this for the personal collection or Netflix?
我要自己留着 -好的
My private collection. - Yeah.
请别把脚拍进去
Don't get the feet on show, please.
我是乔治·拉塞尔
I'm George Russell.
我今年26岁
I am 26 years old.
我不觉得自己很技术宅 但可能确实有点
And I wouldn't say I'm geeky, but I probably am a bit.
现在我要翻转镜头 给你们看看去新加坡路上的风景
I'm gonna turn it around now and show you the view on the way to Singapore.
网红都是这么拍的吗? -对 但刚刚一点不酷 老兄
Is that how influencers do it? - Yeah, that wasn't cool, mate.
我和亚历克斯经常一起旅行
Alex and I travel together.
他是我所有车手里最铁的朋友
He's the closest friend I have from all of the drivers.
他绝对是
He's definitely
当之无愧的谐星
seen as the joker.
大家好 我是亚历克斯·阿尔本
Hello, I'm Alex Albon.
我效力于威廉姆斯 今年28岁
I race for Williams Racing. I'm 28 years old.
我是28岁吗? -你是28岁
Am I 28? - You're 28.
大家好 我是亚历克斯·阿尔本
Hello, I'm Alex Albon.
我旅行时大多会选择商业航♥班♥
When I travel, I'll fly almost always commercial.
乔治也一样 虽然他收入可观
So does George because, even though he's on a good salary,
但他还是很抠门
he's... he's still pretty tight.
兰多呢? 他不是在...
Where's Lando? Is he not on...
他和马克斯同机
He's flying with Max.
是啊 兰多可不会想坐商业航♥班♥ 对吧?
Oh yeah. Lando wouldn't wanna fly, uh, commercial, would he?
他太大牌了 -他就是不会...
He's too big time for that. - He's just not...
你好
Hello.
早上好
Morning.
我是兰多·诺里斯
I'm Lando Norris.
我今年24岁
I'm 24 years old.
这发型太糟糕了! 有我能戴的帽子吗?
This bit of freaking hair! Do you have a hat I can wear?
头发挺好的 看看我
Hair looks fine.
好吧 我还是不接受采访了
Fine. I won't do the interview.
看看我
Look at me.
再见 马克斯
Cheers, Max.
回头见
I'll see you later.
我觉得兰多有点变得像个花♥花♥公♥子♥了
I feel like Lando is turning into a bit of a playboy.
哪辆是你的?
Which one's yours?
丹尼尔要搭便车了
Daniel's hitching a ride.
拍什么呢? -Netflix
What's this? - Netflix.
Netflix? -对
Netflix? - Yeah.
真的吗? -用手♥机♥拍
Really? - In the phone.
不可能!
Oh, shut up!
我看上去简直完美
I look... perfect.
这里有钢琴 什么都不缺 非常感谢
I have the piano. I have everything. Thank you so much.
我叫夏尔·勒克莱尔
My name is Charles Leclerc.
我今年27岁 我效力于法拉利
I'm 27 years old, and I drive for Scuderia Ferrari.
夏尔长得很帅
Charles is a good-looking guy.
我的头发最靓 但他颜值最高
I've got the best hair, but he's the best looking.
那家伙会弹钢琴啊
I mean, the guy plays piano.
皮埃尔 他总是迟到
Pierre, he's always late.
你怎么样? -挺好的 兄弟 你呢?
How are you? - Good. How're you?
就没早来过
Always late.
我是皮埃尔·加斯利
I'm Pierre Gasly.
我今年28岁
I'm 28 years old.
你们好 -你好
Hello. - Hey, hey.
你觉得其他人会怎么形容你?
And how do you think the others might describe you?
我完全不知道
I've got no fucking idea.
我每年都住同一间房♥
I have the same room every year.
就是这间
This is it.
算是迷信吗?
Is that a superstition?
不是
No.
那为什么选这间房♥?
Why this room, then?
因为我是就被安排到这里了
'Cause it's the one I get put in.
我旅行都会带上自己的枕头
I travel with my own pillow.
真的很舒服
I can assure you it's comfy.
而且我旅行时
And I actually travel also
还会带条羽绒被
with a duvet.
你们有兴趣的话 可以边上大号♥边欣赏风景
If you want, you can take a shit with a view.
景色相当迷人
It's pretty impressive.
虽然我们各不相同 性格迥异
Though we are different, we have different personalities,
但我们有很多共同点
we have lots of things in common.
没错 因此我们关系非常铁
Yeah, that makes us very close.
你们也拍差不多了吧
I think your stay's not welcome now.
晚安 亚历克斯 -再见 快走吧 谢谢
Night, Alex. - Bye-bye. Go away. Thank you.
(周五 练习赛)
大家下午好
Afternoon, everyone.
我看上去好憔悴
Oh, I look terrible.
世界 你好吗?
What's up, world?
大家好
Hello, everyone.
现在是当地时间两点
Right, so it's two o'clock local time.
因为比赛时间很晚 所以我还得按照欧洲时间作息
Kind of have to stay on European time because the race is super late.
准备迎接新的一天了
Ready for the day.
哇!
Oh wow!
艾丽克斯正在吃早餐
Alex taking her breakfast.
宝贝 你早餐吃什么?
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表