剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
That's it, Charles.
你让我梦想成真了!
Oh, how you make me dream! You make me dream!
我们又做到了 来吧 一起庆祝!
We did it again. Come on, let's go!
奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 为迈凯伦夺得第二名
Oscar Piastri comes home to take second for McLaren.
兰多·诺里斯是第三名
Lando Norris in third place.
你做到了 老兄 比赛结束
You did it, mate. That's the checkered flag.
是啊 真令人沮丧
Yeah, gutting.
红牛今天的速度不够快
Red Bull didn't have the pace today.
维斯塔潘只能获得第六名
Verstappen could only finish sixth.
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯
Sergio Pérez,
落后第一名54秒 最终获得第八名
it was 54 seconds off the lead, finished eighth.
勒克莱尔为法拉利和意大利赢得比赛
Leclerc wins for Ferrari and Italy.
这场胜利太震撼了! 蒙扎都为之疯狂!
An impressive win. Monza is in love!
法拉利!
Ferrari! Ferrari! Ferrari! Ferrari! Ferrari!
彻底搞砸了
Fucking blew that.
没有常胜不败的蠃家
Can't win them all.
没错
No.
太令人失望了
Frustrating.
真是的
Shit.
迈凯伦本来能轻而易举地包揽冠亚军
McLaren should easily have had a one-two.
此时红牛的表现这么不稳定...
At a point where Red Bull's performance is looking shaky...
很艰难啊
Tough one.
...还让自己的选手自相残杀 真的没道理
...to let them race makes no sense.
我们搞砸了
We fucked that up.
萨克就不该允许这种事发生的
Zak should never have allowed it.
我很同情他
I feel for him.
可见对他来说有多重要
It shows how much it means to him.
如果我料到他会那么做
If had expected him to do that,
他绝不会得逞
he would never have had the chance to do it.
可能也葬送了我们的胜利
Uh, probably cost us the win.
我们之间可以自♥由♥比拼
We're free to race each other, so, you know, there's no...
在一号♥弯道并没有明确的规定
there's no rule about the first corner.
决定权在萨克手中
That decision is down to Zak.
我知道我们犯错了
I know that we got that wrong.
如果我们想赢得车队冠军 就得尽量减少失误
If we're gonna win the Constructors', we need to minimize the mistakes.
这次失误会让你们失去冠军吗?
Is this gonna cost you the championship?
我不想去想这个问题 所以我决定不去想
I wouldn't wanna think about it, so I've decided I'm not going to think about it.
猜猜他在这里赢了之后 能拿到多少奖金
Imagine the win bonus he's got for winning here.
萨克的决定一塌糊涂
Zak's decision, it was a balls-up,
而法拉利让局面有了彻底的精彩加成
and Ferrari have just spiced it up completely for us.
(弗雷德里克·范萨尔 法拉利 车队经理)
亲爱的 太好了
My love, my love. Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
夏尔取得了胜利
Charles takes the win
使他的车队有望争夺车队冠军
and put his team in contention for the Constructors' Championship.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, my love. My love, my love!
我认为成为冠军 对车队的每个人来说
I think that being a champion, for everyone on the team,
都很重要
is important
因为我知道夺冠对法拉利意味着什么
because I know what this means for Ferrari.
谢谢
Thank you.
法拉利获胜 我们真是走运
We got lucky with Ferrari winning.
我们也很幸运迈凯伦出了点状况
We got lucky with McLaren doing their funny business.
我不知道现在车队积分是多少 但我想应该只差几分了
I don't know what the Constructors' is now but I think a couple of points.
我们领先10分 -10分?
We're ten points clear. - Ten points?
对 领先勒克莱尔九分
Ten, nine with Leclerc.
差距很小 对吧?
It's just nothing, is it?
他们每场比赛都比我们多拿20分
I mean, they're doing 20 points a race on us.
辛苦了 -谢谢
Good effort. - Thank you.
辛苦了
Good effort.
这场真难啊 -是啊
Oh, that was a tough one. - Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
我喜欢那下大胆的举动
I liked the big move.
不过 对队友这么做可能不太妥当
It probably wasn't appropriate to take a big move on my teammate.
萨克必须尽快处理好这件事
Zak really needs to get on top of this situation,
管理好车手们
manage these drivers,
要确保他们在周日下午参赛时
and make sure that the Constructors' is put at the forefront of their minds
始终将车队利益放在首位
when they are going into a race on a Sunday afternoon.
有些分数我们没能把握住
We left points on the table.
归根结底 是我的责任
Ultimately, it's my responsibility.
我知道最终责任在我
I know the buck stops with me.
(乔治·斯坦布伦纳球场)
(纽约洋基队官方商店)
洋基队的球场
Yankee field.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning, morning. Morning.
怎么了?
What's happening?
我在学校成绩的不好
I was not very good in school.
我以前爱捣蛋
I was a troublemaker,
我想有些人会说我是个问题少年
and I think some would describe me as a bit of a troubled kid.
我被学校开除了 高中都没有毕业
I got kicked out of schools. I didn't graduate high school.
所以我绝非什么榜样
So I'm definitely not a, uh, role model,
但我总是非常专注
but I was always laser-focused
对我所我热爱的事物充满热忱
and very passionate about things that I loved.
那个时候 我痴迷于赛车和棒球
And back then, it was racing, it was baseball.
好的 来吧 -数到三一起喊"雷霆"
Let's go, let's go. - "Thunder" on three.
一 二 三 -雷霆!
One, two, three. - Thunder!
我很难把工作抛诸脑后
I'm terrible at turning off work.
解压并不是我的强项
Decompressing is not one of my greater strengths.
今年的压力非常大
And, uh, this year, there's a lot of pressure.
我完全不能理解迈凯伦的逻辑
I cannot understand the logic at all for McLaren.
但我认为如果你在压力下屈服
But I don't think you can win championships
你就不可能赢得冠军 所以你肯定会感受到压力
if you, uh, buckle under pressure, so you definitely feel it.
但我很享受 并当作一种动力
But I enjoy it, and I use it as a motivator.
迈凯伦要自我反省了
McLaren are going to be asking themselves some questions.
我们要舔舐自己的伤口 吸取教训 然后再次踏上征程
You know, you lick your wounds, and you learn from 'em, and you go again.
我们会尽量不再犯同样的错误
And we'll try not to make the same mistake twice.
真是的
Oh, shit.
我上岁数了
I'm getting old.
车队现在怎么样? 你们有机会夺冠吗?
How's the team look? Got a chance to win it all?
机会肯定是有的 现在真是紧张得要命
Uh, we definitely have a chance to win it all. It's getting pretty nerve-racking.
有两名车手自相残杀是怎样的感觉?
So what's it like having two drivers competing against each other? Is it a problem?
这种情况需要需要持续地管理
It'll be a continuous thing we need to manage.
最让人揪心的是 一旦其中一个出错
The nerve-racking part is if one gets it wrong
开始互相较量 两辆车可能都会遭殃
and they're racing each other, you can have both cars wiped out.
奥斯卡在第一圈就超越了兰多
Oscar passed Lando, like, on the first lap.
我觉得我们...
I think we, uh...
事后看来 我们的指令不够明确
In hindsight, we weren't clear enough on instruction.
我认为重要的是 从中吸取教训 避免重蹈覆辙
I think the important thing is just you learn from it so you don't do it again.
我们必须
We gotta be
要无可挑剔
picture-perfect.
现在压力山大
Pressure's immense now.
萨克和迈凯伦 面临着前所未有的高风险
For Zak and McLaren, the stakes have never been higher.
他们从来没有料到 自己会处于这种境地
They never expected to find themselves in this position.
但如果萨克掉以轻心
But if Zak's not careful,
就会葬送掉所有
he's gonna throw it all away.
我们身处巴库 见证阿塞拜疆大奖赛
We're in Baku for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
这里的比赛只有两种可能 要么无聊透顶 要么一片混乱
Two types of races here, either really boring or absolute chaos.
你觉得这次会是哪种? -希望是稍微混乱点吧
Which one do you think it'll be? - Let's hope it's a little bit of chaos.
在这片火焰之地与风之城
The Land of Fire and the City of Wind,
这条高速复杂的街道赛道
where this high-speed complex street circuit
对任何微小的失误都毫不留情
punishes the smallest of mistakes.
切科 你在这里取得的成绩最好
Checo, you're the most successful driver ever here,
两次胜利 五次登上领奖台
two wins, five podiums.
你认为今天你自己和红牛 能达到的极限是怎样的?
What's the maximum today for yourself and for Red Bull?
在这里取得的成绩最好?
The most successful driver ever here?
阿塞拜疆之王切科
The King of Azerbaijan, Checo.
如果我们俩都能登上领奖台 那将是团队的一大成就
If we are able to put both cars on the podium, will be a great team result.
我真希望这个周末能压迈凯伦几分
I would just love to put a few points on McLaren this weekend.
他是不是走错路了 还是...
Has he gone a funny way, or is it like...
没错 我觉得他走错路了
I think he's gone the wrong way, no.
不 走过了
No, no, no, no, it's back up... up here.
真是要命
Bloody hell.
抵达了巴库
I mean, arriving in Baku,
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表