剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
努力继续推进
Try and keep pushing.
前几名没有进站
The leaders are staying out.
所有人都没进站
Everyone is staying out.
我知道我应该放手一搏
I know I should take risks.
马格努森在我们后面
Magnussen behind.
但你也会想
But you're also like, "Okay,
"如果我撞车了 对我可没好处"
if I crash, that doesn't do me many favors."
凯文·马格努森 开始对丹尼尔·里卡多展开攻势
Kevin Magnussen making a move on Daniel Ricciardo.
该死
Ah, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
(里卡多 小红牛车队)
我尽力了
This is all I've got.
阿尔本对角田发起进攻
Albon makes a move on Tsunoda.
我现在排第几?
What position am I?
第十名
P10.
(维斯塔潘 红牛)
维斯塔潘即将再次套圈他的红牛队友
Verstappen about to lap his Red Bull teammate for the second time.
对佩雷斯真是羞辱啊
Oh, this is humiliation for Pérez.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
我想我开得太慢了
I think I'm just driving too slow.
好的 丹尼尔 还有一圈
Okay, Daniel. One more lap. One more lap.
里卡多获得第13名
Disappointment for VCARB,
让小红牛车队大失所望
as Ricciardo comes home in 13th place.
今天太艰难了
Pretty tough today.
没有获得积分
Outside the points.
他唯一的安慰是塞尔希奥·佩雷斯 更靠后 第17名
His only consolation is that Sergio Pérez is even further back, in 17th.
可是...
Uh...
好像哪里出了问题
Something didn't work.
(里卡多 小红牛车队)
今天确实很吃力
Certainly struggled today.
我只能说我们已经不遗余力了
I'd say we didn't have much more to give.
我在锡尔弗斯通的表现不怎么样
Silverstone did not go good.
在那种艰难的环境中
In those tricky conditions,
真是...我不知道该怎么说
it's... I don't know.
我想我可能不想承认
I... I guess I don't want to admit it, but,
但我觉得自己还是愿意拼尽全力
yeah, I believe that I'm still willing to put it all on the edge,
不过...
but, uh,
也许我会问自己这个问题
maybe I ask the question now,
而这个问题在我22岁或25岁时
where, as a 22-year-old or 25-year-old,
我可能根本不会去想
you probably don't ask the question.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
看怎么定义"没事"了
Define "okay."
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I know, I know.
你指的是什么问题?
What is the question?
我不知道要不要说 因为...
I don't know if I wanna say it because it...
感觉我太脆弱了
It's too vulnerable.
是啊...
Yeah...
说白了 我在问自己 "值不值得冒险?" 明白吗?
Like ultimately, it's "Is it worth the risk?" You know?
但是...
But...
没错 只会让自己更显软弱
Yeah, it just opens you up for weakness.
他必须建立起信心 相信自己能跑得更快
He has to gain the confidence that he can actually go fast
因为他还没有和赛车合二为一 这就是问题所在
because he doesn't have a feeling for the car, and that's the problem.
对 Netflix的故事也没能成真
Well, yeah, because the Netflix story is not working.
里卡多会走出低谷
That Ricciardo will come out of his bad stretch
然后加入红牛之类的
and get into Red Bull Racing, something like that.
那是Netflix原本的计划
That's the story that Netflix had planned.
是的 打造"传奇"
"The legend," yeah.
但没能成真 -对
And that's not working out. - Yeah.
难以置信 -是啊 我知道
Unbelievable. - Yeah, yeah, I know.
太让人意外了
That was a shocker.
我现在让谁上都行
I could put anybody in at the moment, you know.
让你上都行!
I could put you in!
天啊 我觉得我都能跑得更好
Fucking hell, man. I think I could do a better job.
所以 再一次
So, once again,
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯本周末 在锡尔弗斯通的比赛
Sergio Pérez comes out of a race weekend at Silverstone
表现并不好
not delivering the performance.
克里斯蒂安·霍纳 现在真的得好好审视这个情况了
Christian Horner really has to be looking at this now, doesn't he,
考虑一下:"我该怎么办?"
and thinking, "What do I need to do?"
"我要换人吗?"
"Do I need to make a change?"
你得考虑一下当下的选择
You have to look at what your alternatives are.
如果我们把塞尔希奥换下场...
And, you know, if we were to take Sergio out of the car...
其他的选手
we don't have anybody in the other car
也没有拿出让人眼前一亮的表现
putting in performances that are... are like, "Wow!"
你懂的
You know,
比如"丹尼尔真的很棒" 或者"裕毅真的很棒"
"Daniel's really delivering," or, "Yuki's really delivering."
他们的表现还好
Um, they're doing okay,
但是要想卫冕双冠
but, um, you know, okay isn't enough
光是"还好"还不够
whilst trying to defend, you know, both championships.
漫长的周末啊 -是啊 真够受的
Long weekend. - Yeah, bloody hell.
说实话 我觉得周四的测试 我们得好好看看利亚姆的表现
Honestly, I think this test on Thursday, we have to have a good look at Liam.
因为如果我们继续这样下去 就完蛋了
Because if we keep going like this, we're fucked.
(四天后)
早上好 -早上好 你好吗?
Morning. - Morning. How's it going?
很好 你呢? -还好
Good. How are you? - Yeah.
哇 早上好 各位
Wow. Morning, guys.
吃过早餐了吗?
You had breakfast?
吃过了 -昨晚睡得好吗?
Yeah. - Good night's sleep?
想听实话吗?
Honestly?
马马虎虎
Uh, average.
现在情况怎么样?
How are we doing?
我们决定在银石赛道 给利亚姆一次机会
We've decided to give Liam a run out at Silverstone
因为我们真的想看看他的水平
because I think really we want to see where is he at.
好的
Right.
他在这儿啊
Here he is.
塞尔希奥能否有所进步?
Is Sergio gonna pick it up?
如果不能 我们的最佳选择是什么?
If he doesn't, what is our best option?
我们清楚丹尼尔和裕毅的能力
We know Daniel's capability. We know Yuki's.
现在唯一有点拿不准的就是
The one there's a bit of a question mark on at the moment
利亚姆·罗森的实力怎么样?
is how good is Liam Lawson?
你上次开这种车是什么时候?
When was the last time you drove one of these?
我一月份在伊莫拉开过
I drove it in January at Imola.
从那以后你就没再开过了吗? -七个月没摸过方向盘了
So you haven't driven anything since? - Nothing for seven months, yeah.
真的吗?
Oh really?
马克斯今天下午要来 对吧?
And Max is coming up this afternoon?
所以你可以比较一下他们两个
So you can compare the two of them.
好的
Okay.
我们要看看马克斯的表现 然后作为参考
We're gonna see what Max does and then get a reference.
非常好
Good.
我有信心能胜任那个位置
I do believe I could step into that position.
可以说 我这一生都在为此做准备
It's basically what I've been preparing my whole life for.
我去年年底就告诉过你 你会有机会的 对吧?
I told you at the end of last year that you'd get an opportunity.
会是一辆蓝色的车 只是不确定是哪一辆
It'll be in a blue car. I just don't know which one.
我很喜欢驾驶蓝色的
I feel good in this blue.
对 很适合你
Yeah, it suits you.
嘿 老兄 怎么样? 都好吗? -嘿 老兄 还好吗?
Hey, mate. How you doing? You good? - You all right?
我下午有空 所以... -好的 没问题
I have the afternoon. - Yeah, okay.
再见 -一会儿见
See you. - See you in a bit.
驾驶这两款车的感觉
It's a very different feel to drive, uh,
截然不同
between the two cars.
好的 马克斯 点火
Okay, Max. Fire up.
小红牛的车相对更温顺一些
The VCARB car is slightly tamer,
不像红牛的赛车那样 驾驶起来如履薄冰
not as on a knife's edge as the Red Bull Racing car.
就像一头凶猛的公牛
You know, it's an aggressive bull.
利亚姆清楚
Liam knows he's gonna be judged
我们会拿他与现任世界冠军作比较
on how he compares to the reigning World Champion.
他有三圈来展现自己
He's got three laps,
这将关乎
and that's gonna determine,
他的职业生涯
you know, his career.
谢谢 -不用担心
Thanks. - No worries.
感激不尽 周末见 -结束了? 好的
I appreciate it. See you at the weekend. - Yeah.
谢谢 回头见
Cheers. See you later.
这辆是红牛赛车
It's a Red Bull car.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表