剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
事态会有某种和平解决的方案。
We needed something else.
我们需要想别的办法。
We needed an edge.
我们需要一个边缘点。
- We talked to his adult daughters, who were-- wanted nothing to do with it.
-我们和他的成年女儿谈过,她们不想和这件事有任何关系。
They were very fearful of somehow making the situation worse,which I can completely understand.
他们非常害怕,害怕情况会变得更糟,这一点我完全可以理解。
We did eventually secure the cooperation of one
我们最终得到了他的一个成年女儿的合作,
of his adult daughters to come to Midland City
她来到米德兰市,
and be willing to speak with him,which was very heroic on her part.
并愿意与他交谈,这对她来说,是非常英勇的。
- They called and informed me that my dad had murdered
-他们打电♥话♥告诉我,我爸爸
somebody and had kidnapped a child and was down in a bunker.
谋杀了一个人,绑♥架♥了一个孩子,躲在地堡里。
And I told them, whatever they needed, because I had a--I have a little boy at the same age.
我告诉了他们,无论他们需要什么,因为我有...有一个同龄的小男孩。
I was willing to do anything.
我愿意做任何事。
- What we'd set up was a call between Dykes and the daughter.
-我们安排了,戴克斯和他女儿的通话。
- And that was really tough.
-那真的很难受。
It was tough on her.
对她来说,很难受。
She hadn't seen him in many years.
她已经很多年,没见过他了。
She was worried about all the same things that anyone would be worried about.
她担心的事情,和任何人担心的都一样。
Will I make this worse?
我会让事情变得更糟吗?
Will I be able to help in a positive way?
我能以积极的方式,提供帮助吗?
- She would have a computer,and he would have a computer,and she could see him,and he could see her.
-她有一台电脑,他也有一台电脑,她能看到他,他也能看到她。
Of course,unbeknownst to him,I would be able to see what she could see.
当然,在他不知道的情况下,我也能看到,她能看到的东西。
And the conditions that had to be met to make this thing successful was,
要想成功,必须满足的条件是,
Ethan had to be away from the hatch,
伊森必须远离舱口,
and Dykes had to physically be in that space.
戴克斯的身体,必须呆在那个空间里。
And if we could have those two conditions met at the same time, we would have at least reasonable odds of a successful rescue.
如果我们能同时满足这两个条件,我们至少有合理的几率,成功营救。
We rehearsed it using the rehearsal bunker dozens of times, full-scale rehearsals.
我们在演练地堡里,演练了几十次,全尺寸的演练。
We have a plan.
我们有了个计划。
This was the first time that we were called in, I think,to brief a director on what our plan was.
我想,这是我们第一次被召见,向一位局长,简要汇报我们的计划。
- So you were on that call, too, Molly, right?
-你也在那次召见中,对吧,莫莉?
- I was, yeah. - OK.
-是的,我在。 -好的。
- It was in the command trailer.
-召见就在现场指挥部的拖车里。
It was like command-post city, all trailers and mobile vehicles,if you can picture it.
如果你能想象的话,现场指挥部,就像一座由各种拖车及车辆组成的,移♥动♥小城市。
But it was in the command trailer.
召见是在指挥拖车中进行的。
It was full house.
里面座无虚席。
- So you guys each had your own part to say.
-所以你们每个人,都有自己的话要说。
And what was your feedback?
你得到的反馈是什么?
- It kind of went around the room.
-满屋子的人都在忙着。
I briefed what we could do,which was this assault that we
我简要介绍了我们能做的,我们认为这次袭击
think will take this long,and here's our plan,
需要很长时间,这是我们的计划,
and we can't guarantee success on this,but this is what we can do.
我们不能保证成功,但这是我们能做的。
And then we went around.
然后,我们就退到了一旁。
The negotiators, I think,spoke for a little bit.
我记得,谈判代表们也汇报了一些。
And we got to Molly.
然后,我们让莫莉说。
- I don't remember what I said the first time I spoke.
-我不记得,我一开始说的话了。
And I recall Director Mueller saying, well,
我记得穆勒局长说,
in my experience,patience usually wins the days in these things.
根据我的经验,在这类事情上,耐心通常会是制胜法宝。
He appears to be treating Ethan relatively well,so I think we should hold position.
他以为,伊森的待遇似乎还不错,所以,我们应该按兵不动。
And we started waving at the on scene, pointing at myself,
我们开始向屏幕摄像头摆手,并指着我自己,
doing this, and pointing at the speakerphone.
就像这样,又指着电♥话♥话筒。
He put me back on the phone.
他让我再次和他通话。
And I said, Director,there has been a lot
我说道,局长,我有话要说,
said about Jim Dykes
关于吉姆.戴克斯
and the nature of his relationship with Ethan.
以及伊森,他俩人之间的关系的实质。
His whole life pattern was one devoid of empathy for other human beings.
他的整个生活状态,都显示出,缺乏对别人的同情心。
For him to break that pattern now and genuinely care for Ethan,no assumption can be made
现在,要他打破这种状态,而真心关心伊森,我们就不能再假设,
that Ethan is safe in his custody even one more minute.
伊森在他的监护下是安全的,哪怕是一分钟都不能。
The situation appears to be deteriorating,and he's losing patience.
事态似乎在恶化,他正在失去耐心。
I pretty much cut it at that,and I sat back and hoped that I wasn't going to be fired.
我几乎就此打住了,我坐了下来,希望自己不会被领导解雇。
- It was very unusual for us to sort of be able to speak our mind directly to the director.
-对我们来说,能够直接对局长说出我们的想法,是很不寻常的。
And I think it was particularly unusual for someone to stand up and re-explain to the director
当时有些人,为了这种“异乎寻常”的举动,站起来重新向局长再次说明,
that he wasn't understanding what it was we were trying to convey.
他不明白,我们想要表达的是什么。
And she did a pretty darn good job with that.
她为这项行动的补充,做得很好。
- I didn't have time to be nervous.
-我没时间紧张。
I was so alarmed for Ethan's safety,
我很担心伊森的安全,
and I thought I had the knowledge,so I knew I had to speak up.
凭我的知识,我知道这点,所以,我必须说出来。
And there was nothing else on my mind.
我脑子里没有别的东西。
- You did your job.
-你尽了你的职责。
- I did what I thought had to be done.
-我做了我认为该做的事。
I didn't think about anything else.
别的我什么都没想。
And I just sat there and waited.
我就坐在那里等着。
And it felt like an eternity.
这感觉就像永恒。
I don't know how long it was, but he changed his mind.
我不知道过了多久,但他改变主意了。
- That's awesome.
-这太棒了。
- And then he used the words "rolling green."
-然后他用了“绿灯闪烁”这个词。
I didn't know what that meant, but I could guess.
我不知道那是什么意思,但我能猜到。
- A rolling green means, basically,we have authority to execute.
-“绿灯闪烁”意味着,基本上,我们有权执行计划了。
- I left that meeting with the director in the command trailer and just--there was no place for me.
-我离开了在指挥拖车里和局长的视讯会议...因我没有资格,参与决策。
I was sitting in this quiet little room in Destiny Church all by myself,really ruminating.
我一个人,坐在神旨教堂一个安静的小房♥间里,沉思着。
I was starting to think things like,I know there's going to be assault at some point
我开始想,如果在攻击行动中,
if an operator gets killed.
有名突击队队员被害了。
Am I the one who made that happen?
这个恶果,是我造成的吗?
I'm not, of course.
当然不是我造成的。
Jim Dykes made it happen.
是吉姆.戴克斯造成的。
But I mean, am I the one that did that?
但我想问,是我造成的吗?
2013年二月4日,事件持续的第七天。
- The Alabama hostage drama's now in its seventh day.
-阿♥拉♥巴马州人♥质♥事件已经进入第7天了。
Dykes remains underground with his five-year-old captive.
戴克斯和他五岁的人♥质♥,仍然在地下。
Manuel Bojorquez is in Midland City, Alabama.
曼努尔.波何奎兹,在阿♥拉♥巴马州米德兰市,向您报道。
- Good morning,Charlie and Norah.
-早上好,这里是查理和诺拉。
Police tell us they still have an open line of communication with Dykes.
警方告诉我们,他们和戴克斯仍有联♥系♥。
But almost a full week into the standoff,very little has changed.
但僵局已经持续了近一个星期,几乎没有什么变化。
- So we put the gear on,did the final checks,
-所以我们穿上装备,做最后的检查,
radio checks, weapons checks, explosives,and we got into position.
无线电检查,武器检查,爆破炸♥药♥检查,然后我们就位了。
- The daughter, we always hoped that that conversation would happen and would be beneficial.
-我们一直希望,他的女儿能和他的谈话,能对事态的缓解有益。
- Yep. - And ultimately she was never able to talk with her father.
—是的。 -最后她再也不能和她父亲说话了。
- The first part of that assault was to deliver toys to Ethan.
-袭击的第一步,是给伊森送玩具。
So we brought up the toys.
于是,我们拿来了玩具。
The deputy brought them up like always, yelled at Dykes.
当地副警长像往常一样,带着东西上前,对戴克斯喊话。
Hey, I'm here.I've got Ethan's medicines.
嘿,我来了。我有给伊森的药。
I've got his toys.
我还带了玩具来。
Dykes undid the lid just a couple of inches,
戴克斯把舱顶盖打开了几英寸,
so he could slide them in and slid those in.
这样他就可以把它们塞进去,再把那些塞进去。
But unbeknownst to Dykes,while we're doing that,
但戴克斯不知道的是,当我们这么做的时候,
the breaches are setting their charges.
他们正在缺口处,设置炸♥药♥。
Second thing we did, we had visual on Ethan, where he was.
我们做的第二件事,我们必须看到伊森,确定他在哪里。
He was actually where he was supposed to be, as far away from the hatch as he could.
实际上,他的位置,应该离舱门越远越好。
Right, so that was the first condition we had to meet.
对,这是我们要满足的第一个条件。
The second condition was,we wanted to lure Dykes up into the access tube.
第二个条件是,我们想把戴克斯引到,入口通道附近。
We lowered the computer monitor just low enough to where he
我们把电脑显示器放低到
would have to come out and reach up to get it
他必须出来伸手去拿的地方,
but not so high that it would kind of tip our hand that it
但又不能放得太高,这样我们就会觉得
was a trick or something like that, 'cause he's pretty smart that way.
这是一个诡计或类似的东西,因为他在这方面很聪明。
So I think we lowered about 3 and 1/2 feet,so he would have to stretch to reach it.
所以我想,我们放低了大约3又1/2英尺,所以他必须伸展手臂,才能够到它。
- Mm-hmm.
-嗯,嗯。
- We lower the laptop in there, and first thing we hear
-我们把笔记本电脑放进去,我们听见的第一声就是,
is Dykes yelling for more slack.
戴克斯在喊,让我们再降低些高度。
He says, I need more slack; I need more slack.
他说,我要再放些下来;再放低些。
The deputy yells back,that's all we got.
副警长也喊道,我们吊索就这么长了。
That's all the cable we got.
只有这根吊索了。
And I can see a hand reaching up to grab for the computer.
我可以看到一只手伸手去抓电脑。
And at that point,I signal the breacher with a slap to his shoulder,and he executes the charge.
就在那一刻,我拍了一下突击者的肩膀,他引爆了炸♥药♥。
The charge goes boom.
炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥了。
Our guys run up.
我们的人冲过来了。
They peel back what's left of the hatch.
我们掀开剩余的舱门。
Our number one guy,just as rehearsed,goes down in the hatch with an access bar
我们的一号♥先锋,就像演练的那样,带着一个我们研制的下滑杆,
that we had developed to lower himself down a little bit,gets in pretty quick.
只要杆子捅进舱口,他就可以迅速下滑。
Number two guy goes in right behind him,
第二名尖兵紧跟着他,
and he's stuck, right?
可他被卡住了,对吧?
Number two guy doesn't disappear in the hatch like he's supposed to.
第二名尖兵,没有像他应该的那样,从舱口迅速下滑进入。
Unbeknownst to us, Dykes had a separate trap down lower in the hatch.
我们不知道的是,戴克斯在舱口下面,还设有一个单独的围栏。
It was probably about six feet down, halfway down,and it was just a man trap.
大概在往下六英尺处,在一半的高度处,这只是用于拦住人。
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表