剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
遇到这种情况,我希望有人,能来帮忙找她。
So, yeah, it becomes personal.
所以,是的,它变成了私人的事情。
There's a time and a place when you think about your family,
一旦,你想起了你的家人,
but you've gotta keep your world small.
但你必须,把你的世界变小。
You have to focus on the task at hand.
你必须把注意力,集中在手头的任务上。
Bottom line is there's only a few things that I can control.
底线是,我能控制的事情不多。
That's my thoughts, my words,and my actions,and everything else is superfluous.
那是我的思想,我的言语,我的行动,其他一切都是多余的。
So we establish what's called the ORP,an objective rally point.
所以我们建立了所谓的ORP,一个能观察目标的集结点。
That's the last position that, collectively,we were all together prior to moving to the crisis site.
这是我们在抵达危机现场之前,最后一个集结的位置点。
- And were you getting updates? - Yep.
-你有收到最新消息吗? —是的。
So the airplane's still overhead providing us with that sort of real-time tactical intelligence.
所以,飞机仍然在我们头顶,为我们提供实时战术情报。
- So can you see the plane? You?
-你能看见飞机吗? 你能吗?
- Oh, yeah. - OK.
-是啊。—好的。
So do you think they can see the plane?
你觉得他俩能看到飞机吗?
Are you wondering? - Yeah.
你想知道吗? -是的。
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Yes.
是的,我很确定。是的。
- What kind of things are they telling you?
-他们都告诉你些什么?
- They're telling us, like,where the tent is on the lake,
-空中侦察告诉我们,帐篷在湖畔的位置。
what DiMaggio is doing,what Hannah's doing,sort of like,
迪马奇奥在做什么,汉娜在做什么,诸如此类的,
OK, he's down by the lake and Hannah's next to him at the lake.
又如,他在湖边,汉娜就在他旁边。
And then he's back at the tent,and just painting a picture for us
然后他回到帐篷里,这只是让我们
to better understand what we're coming into when we get to the crisis site.
更形象地、更好地理解,当我们到达危机现场时,我们会遇到什么。
The sniper team leader and I kind of developed a hasty plan.
狙击组长和我制定了一个仓促的计划。
So the snipers were gonna move to the west side of the lake and see if they could establish
这样,狙击手就会转移到湖的西面,
sniper observer positions on the west side of the lake
看看他们能否在湖的西面,建立狙击观察员的位置,
looking back across the lake to the north,
再越过湖面向北看去,
to give them line of sight to provide intelligence.
凭着他们的视线,给我们提供情报。
And then my group,we were going to continue moving east below the lake and then move
然后我的小组,我们将继续向东,移♥动♥到湖区的下面,
from south to north,up to the lake.
然后从南到北,爬坡上到湖区。
There is nothing like a guy on a sniper scope that's covering your advance to the target, right?
没有什么比一个站在狙击镜前的人,掩护你到达目标更好的了,对吧?
So if there's a threat to Hannah at this point,or a threat to one of us-- - Mm-hmm.
如果此时,汉娜受到了威胁,或者我们中的一个受到了威胁... -嗯,嗯。
- They can solve that problem very, very easily.
-他们可以很轻松地,解决这个麻烦。
If you were going to devise the worst possible hostage rescue,
如果你考虑到了,人♥质♥营救行动最糟糕的可能性,
this would be a good contender because it was daylight,
这将是最好的战斗手段,因为天色尚佳,
uphill,
爬上山坡,
to a potentially armed and dangerous subject.
我们要对付一个潜在的武装危险人物。
We'd covered maybe 100 meters or so,
我们大概爬了100米左右,
and then I heard over the radio,"Freeze, freeze,freeze."
然后,我听到无线电台里传来“别动,停住,停住。”
If you're in mid-step, you don't even finish that step.
如果你走了半步,你甚至都不敢,走完这一步。
The sniper team leader is relaying to me over the radio
狙击组长通过无线电告诉我,
that, hey, DiMaggiois away from the campsite.
迪马吉奥正要离开宿营地。
He looks like he's collecting firewood.
他看起来像是,去捡柴火。
And so we stop what we're doing.
我们就都停了下来。
We all take positions of cover.
我们都找好掩护。
30 meters through the trees and through the underbrush,I can see this movement where DiMaggio is.
穿过30米的树木和灌木丛,我可以看到,迪马吉奥所在的地方。
And then he's off back towards the campsite.
然后,他就回宿营地去了。
So then, the airplane overhead,he says,"Oh, he's back at the campsite,"
然后,头顶上的飞机说,“哦,他回到营地了,”
and then we can see smoke coming up through the trees.
然后,我们可以看到,烟雾从树林中升起。
So now we know, OK,that's where the tent is,and that's where we need to go.
现在我们知道了,好吧,那就是帐篷的位置,那就是我们要去的地方。
And then the pilots came over the radio and said,Hannah is down by the lake.
然后飞行员通过无线电说,汉娜在湖边。
She's as far away from DiMaggio as we've seen her from him.
她离迪马乔的距离,和我们看见她的距离,一样远。
So that was the impetus behind us saying,OK, now is the time.
这就是我们背后的动力,好吧,现在是时候了。
So I gave a command-- execute, execute, execute,
所以我发出了命令...执行,执行,执行,
and all four of the guys in front got up
前面的四个人,都站了起来,
and we just started advancing on the crisis site.
我们开始向危机现场推进。
And then I hear small caliber firearm discharge.
然后,我听到了小口径的枪声。
- What's that sound like?
-那声音听着像什么?
- Sounds like bundle of sticks snapping.
-听起来像是,一捆树枝折断的声音。
That's DiMaggio opening fire,and then immediately,I hear return fire that I know is our guys.
那是迪马吉奥开火了,然后马上,我听到反击声,我知道,那是我们的人。
I immediately just start running as fast as I possibly can straight towards the crisis site.
我立刻开始,以最快的速度,跑向危机现场。
Probably covered 20 or 30 meters,
大概跑了二、三十米,
and I popped out into sort of a clearing and I could see the lake.
我突然跑到一块空地上,看到了高山湖。
And off to my right,I heard Hannah screaming.
在我的右边,我听到汉娜在尖叫。
But our first priority obviously is to deal with the subject.
但我们的首要任务,显然是,对付目标人物。
So I turn to my left,close that distance down,
于是我向左转,缩小了距离,
and come upon DiMaggio who is at the campsite laying on his back.
遇到了迪马奇奥,他正躺在营地里。
He was dead.
他死了。
So he had been shot numerous times.
他中了很多枪。
Told the guys there,hey, secure him so we're going to handcuff him regardless,
告诉那里的人,嘿,保护好他,不管怎样,我们都会给他戴上手铐,
you know, just part of the procedure.
这只是程序的一部分。
And I said, let's begin securing the crime scene.
我说,我们开始保护犯罪现场吧。
And I ran back over to Hannah.
我跑回汉娜身边。
By this time, the other two guys that were with us were providing medical aid.
这时,和我们在一起的另外两个人,正在提供医疗援助。
I said, hey, how is she,and they're like,we think she's fine.
我说,嘿,她怎么样? 他们说,我们觉得她很好。
So no visible injuries.
没有明显的伤口。
And she was incredibly,incredibly agitated.
她情绪非常、非常激动。
I took a very hard look at the subject,and I was not quite sure that it was DiMaggio.
我很仔细地看了看这场景,我不太确定,那是不是狄马奇奥。
- Why is that?
-为什么会这样?
- So his face was very gaunt.
-他的脸很憔悴。
We've seen this in the past with folks that are suffering from mental issues.
过去,我们在患有精神疾病的人身上,看到过这种情况。
It made me question whether it was him.
这使我怀疑,那是不是他。
And I looked and I looked and I looked and I said OK.
我一遍又一遍的仔细查看,我说,好吧。
So I ran back, and I said, "Hannah, who is that?"
于是我跑回去,问:“汉娜,那是谁?”
She goes,"That's Jim DiMaggio.Well, how is he?"
她说:“那是吉姆·迪马吉奥。喂,他怎么样了?”
I said,"Don't worry about him.He's not gonna hurt you anymore."
我说:“别担心他。他不会再伤害你了。”
So one of the things that you have to understand in these situations is the bad guy has a say and--
所以在这种情况下,你必须明白的一件事是,坏人也有发言权,而且...
- Absolutely.
-绝对的。
- He chose,and he chose poorly.
-他选择了,而且选择得很糟糕。
- What about Hannah?
-汉娜怎么样了?
What is she doing at this point?
她那时在做什么?
- She visibly started to calm down.
-她显然开始平静下来了。
And I said, "Hey, Hannah, we're gonna get you "out of here really quickly.
我说“汉娜,我们会救你的,你很快就会离开这里的。”
"Is there anything here that's yours that you wanna take with you?"
“这里有什么东西,是你想带走的吗?”
And she says, oh, yes, there's a pair of jeans over there.
她说,哦,是的,那边有一条牛仔裤。
And so one of the guys crawls in the tent,and he's like, these?
其中一个家伙爬进帐篷,他说,是这个吗?
So I grab them, and I said,Hannah, are these yours?
于是我拿起它,我说,汉娜,这是你的吗?
And she goes no, no,no, these are my mom's.
她说,不不不,这是我妈妈的。
How's my mom and my brother?
我妈妈和我弟弟,怎么样了?
- Mm.
-嗯。
I mean, here's this young woman who's just been through this crazy ordeal.
我是说,这个年轻的女孩,刚刚经历了这场疯狂的磨难。
These, you know, guys pop out of the woods,and they get in a gunfight.
突然,从林子里窜出一帮人,然后展开了枪战。
He was dead. - Right.
他就死了。 -没错。
- And, you know, she's trying to process all this and all she wants to do is get the jeans
-你知道,她在试着接受这一切,她唯一想做的就是,拿到那条牛仔裤,
so she can give them back to her mom, right?
然后把它还给她妈妈,对吧?
- When she was saying that about her mom,what were you feeling at that point?
-当她提到她妈妈的时候,你当时是什么感觉?
- Just I felt--
-只是觉得...
I was crushed.
我都崩溃了。
I said, hey, Hannah,we'll figure out about your mom and your brother further down the line.
我说,汉娜,你妈妈和你弟弟的事,我们以后再解决。
Our goal is to get you off this mountain as safely and as quickly as we possibly can.
我们的目的是,尽可能安全快速地,把你送下山。
Radioed back to the operation center, helicopter's en route,and it comes in.
用无线电发回指挥中心,直升机正在路上,它来了。
And I said, "Hey, Hannah, have you ever been on a helicopter before?"
我说:“嘿,汉娜,你以前坐过直升机吗?”
She said no.
她说没有。
I said, "OK, make sure you look around.It's pretty cool."
我说:“好吧,你一定要四处看看。这很酷。”
And, you know, she visibly got excited and, you know,actually saw a smile on her face.
然后,你知道,她明显很兴奋,你知道,她的脸上露出了微笑。
That made me feel good.
这让我感觉好受点儿。
The helicopter comes in.
直升机进来了。
We run up there and get her strapped in.
我们跑过去,帮她系好安全带。
And helicopter takes off,and that's the last time I saw Hannah Anderson.
直升机起飞了,那是我最后一次见到汉娜·安德森。
- What happened to the kitty?
-那只小猫怎么样了?
- Sure enough, that night,they were securing the crime scene.
-果然,那天晚上,他们在保护犯罪现场。
The cat wandered back into the tent,and they rescued the cat as well.
猫又溜回了帐篷,他们也把猫救了出来。
汉娜.安德森回到了圣迭戈,和她的祖父住在一起,
在此期间,她以优秀学生的荣誉完成了高中学历。
如今,她很低调地生活在加州。
- Chuck, you've worked all kinds of cases.
-查克,你办过各种案子。
What makes this case stand out amongst all the cases that you've done?
这个案子,与你办过的所有案子相比,有什么不同?
- When you have the ability to save somebody
-当你有能力拯救一个
who finds themselves in this horrible set of circumstances through no fault of their own,
身处这种可怕环境的人,而这并不是他们自己的过错,
it's a tremendously rewarding experience.
这是一种非常有意义的经历。
Nothing prepares you for that elation.
没有什么能让你得意洋洋的。
When I put her on that helicopter and that helicopter flew away, I mean,
当我把她送上直升机,直升机飞走的时候,我的意思是,
I was overwhelmed, overwhelmed with positive emotion and you successfully accomplished the mission.
我被积极的情绪淹没了,你成功地完成了任务。
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表