剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
- I was at the office in the FBI building.
-我当时正在联邦调查局大楼的办公室里。
And my BlackBerry went off,and it was Ed Davis calling me,
the Boston police commissioner.
我的黑莓手♥机♥响了,是埃德·戴维斯打给我的,他那时是波士顿警♥察♥局长。
And he said, "Rick, we've had two large explosions
near the finish line of the Boston Marathon."
他说:“里克,波士顿马拉松赛终点线附近,发生了两起大爆♥炸♥。”
"Send your bomb techs,send your evidence techs,and your SWAT teams
as quickly as possible."
“尽快派出你们的拆弹专家,取证专家和特警队。”
- Witnesses describe the explosions as "one coming right after the other"
and "sounding like thunder."
目击者称爆♥炸♥“一个接一个”,而且“听起来像打雷一样”。
- Of course, we had the TV on. Started to see the news unfold.
-我们立刻打开电视。一下就看到了新闻现场画面。
- This happened a short time ago.
-这是刚刚发生的事。
- People were very, very scared.
-人们非常非常恐惧。
They didn't know what was gonna happen next.
他们不知道接下来会发生什么。
- We knew we had visual depictions of the bombers.
-我们知道,我们有炸♥弹♥袭击者的描述图像。
We just had to figure out who they were.
我们只需要找出他们是谁。
We are releasing photos of these two suspects.
我们公布了这两名嫌疑人的照片。
They are identified as Suspect 1 and Suspect 2.
他们被确定为嫌疑人1#和嫌疑人2#。
- I remember a lot of people saying,you know,
"This is bigger than you think it is.
-我记得很多人说,你知道,“这比你想象的要大。
More of this is coming. This isn't the end."
“更多这样的事情即将发生。这还不是结束。”
- In the FBI, we make a lot of headlines.
-在联邦调查局,我们经常上头条新闻。
Drug busts,
缉查毒品行动,
mob stings,
刺探黑帮内♥幕♥,
terrorist takedowns.
擒拿恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
- Get down! Get down!
-趴下!下来!
- We understand why people want to tell stories about us.
-我们理解,为什么人们喜欢讲述关于我们的故事。
- Mark it.
-打板。
- Freeze! - FBI.
-别动! -联邦探员。
- FBI! - Action!
-联邦探员! -开拍!
- But they don't know the half of it.
-但他们往往一知半解。
What really goes down,we save that for each other when we're talking agent to agent.
真正发生了什么故事,我们把它们留在联邦探员彼此面对面的谈话中讲述。
This is "FBI True."
这就是《联邦实案》。
波士顿马拉松案大搜捕
- Cindy Coppola is a 23-year veteran of the FBI.
-辛迪·科波拉是一名在联邦调查局工作了23年的老探员。
She worked on cases that included organized crime and terrorism
她处理的案件包括有组织犯罪和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥,
and took part in multinational investigations
into drug trafficking and money laundering.
并参与了对贩毒和洗钱的跨国调查。
Coppola finished her career with the Los Angeles division
科波拉在洛杉矶分局结束了她的职业生涯,
running two offices,supervising investigations,
and providing undercover security for special events.
她管理着两个办事处,负责监督调查,并为特殊活动提供卧底保安。
- So the three of you have a common bond,and that was the Boston bombing.
-所以你们三个人有一个结合点,那就是“波士顿爆♥炸♥案”。
- April 15th, 2013.It was a Monday.
—2013年4月15日。那是一个星期一。
It was Patriots' Day.
那天是“爱国者日”。
- Rick DesLauriers is a 26-year veteran of the FBI.
-里克.德斯劳列斯是一个在联邦调查局工作了26年的老探员。
As deputy assistant director of the Counterintelligence Division
at FBI Headquarters,
作为联邦调查局总部反情报部门的副主任,
he led international operations and espionage investigations.
他领导了国际行动和间谍行径的调查。
DesLauriers finished his career as special agent
in charge of the Boston field office.
德斯劳列斯负责波士顿外勤办公室的特别探员身份,结束了他的职业生涯。
- Patriots' Day Monday is a huge holiday in Boston.
-“爱国者日”是波士顿的一个重要节日。
The Red Sox play.
这天还有红袜队的棒球赛事。
- Welcome to morning baseball from Fenway Park,where it's also Patriots' Day.
-欢迎收看芬威球场的早间棒球节目,今天也是"爱国者日"。
- And then there was the Boston Marathon.
-然后是波士顿马拉松赛日。
all: Three, two, one.
全体: 三,二,一。
- And they're off!
-他们开跑了!
- The runners are coming through all the towns and coming into Boston.
-赛跑选手穿过所有的城镇,来到波士顿。
There's huge groups of friends going to watch the marathon.
有一大群朋友要去看马拉松比赛。
It's a big, big holiday.
这是一个重要的节日。
- Sergeant John MacLellan served as a patrol officer in Watertown, Massachusetts,for 30 years.
约翰·麦克莱伦警佐在马萨诸塞州的沃特敦,当了30年的巡警。
In 2015, he was awarded the Medal of Valor,
2015年,他被授予英勇勋章,
the highest national award for a public safety officer.
这是国家对公共安全警官的最高奖励。
- I was at the office in the FBI building,
-我当时就在联邦调查局机关大楼里,
and at about 3:10 of that afternoon,
下午3点10分左右,
the BlackBerry of one of my ASACs--
我的一个ASACs的黑莓手♥机♥...
assistant special agents in charge--
就是特别探员助理主管的...
who was sitting next to me went off.
她就坐在我身旁,立刻起身。
And she handed me her BlackBerry,
她把她的黑莓手♥机♥递给我,
and it said two large explosions near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
报告称,波士顿马拉松赛终点线附近,发生了两起大爆♥炸♥。
So I ran downstairs.
于是我跑下楼。
And as I'm walking down to my office,
在去我自己办公室的路上,
my BlackBerry went off,and it was Ed Davis calling me,
the Boston police commissioner.
我自己的黑莓手♥机♥响了,是埃德·戴维斯打给我的,他是波士顿警♥察♥局长。
And he said, "Rick, send your bomb techs,send your evidence techs,
send your SWAT teams as quickly as possible."
他说:“里克,尽快派你的拆弹专家,取证专家,把你的特警队也派来。”
And I did what anybody would do.
我做了任何人都会做的事。
I went down to my office,turned on the TV.
我下楼到办公室,打开电视。
- Good afternoon.
-下午好。
We are interrupting programming now
because there has apparently been an explosion
我们现在中断节目,因为波士顿马拉松比赛的
near the finish line at the Boston Marathon.
终点线附近发生了爆♥炸♥。
This happened a short time ago.
这是刚刚发生的事情。
You're now seeing raw video that has just come in to our newsroom.
你现在看到的是,刚刚传到我们新闻编辑部的原始视频。
- I see these two geysers of smoke coming up from Boylston Street.
-我看到,两个“烟雾喷泉”从博伊尔斯顿街冒出来。
- Witnesses report what they believe were two explosions.
-目击者称,他们认为发生了两起爆♥炸♥。
- I said, oh, my God, something horrible has happened.
-我说,天啊,发生了可怕的事。
- I had just arrived maybe two weeks before from San Juan,
-我大概两周前才从圣胡安来到这里,
so I was brand new to the ET squad.
所以,我对东部行动队来说,是全新的面孔。
And this is happening,and I just couldn't believe it.
这一切的发生,我简直不敢相信。
- Nancy Aguilar started her career in law enforcement
as a linguist for the Drug Enforcement Administration.
南希·阿吉拉在执法部门开始了她的职业生涯,她原是缉毒局的语言学家。
As an FBI special agent,she worked counterterrorism operations
from the Washington field office,
作为一名联邦调查局特工,她在华盛顿外勤办公室负责反恐行动,
where she investigated terrorist threats and online radicalization
in the Middle East and Central Asia.
在那里,她调查了中东和中亚的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁和网络激进主义。
- I remember being in the SCIF.
-我记得在敏感信息隔离室(SCIF)工作过。
And of course,we had the TV on with no sound,with the volume off.
当然,我们开着电视,没有声音,把音量关了。
And all the agents,we all get up and just start following it.
所有的探员,我们都站起来跟着它走。
- We have been talking to Boston authorities,
-我们一直在与波士顿当局进行沟通,
and they have not been able to tell us how many people have been injured
但他们没有告诉我们有多少人受伤,
or whether there have been any fatalities.
也没有告诉我们是否有人死亡。
We also do not have any indication at this moment
我们目前也没有任何迹象表明
of what might have caused this explosion.
是什么导致了这次爆♥炸♥。
- I was out with a couple of friends on our motorcycles.
-我和几个朋友骑摩托车出游了。
I got a text message saying that there was two explosions at the marathon,
and I went straight home.
我收到短♥信♥说,马拉松比赛发生了两起爆♥炸♥,我就直接回家了。
I literally was sick to my stomach.
我确实感觉到,胃不舒服。
- We are, uh-- we are seeing this videotape for the first time,as you are.
-我们是...我们和你们一样,是第一次看这盘录像带。
People apparently down.
人们显然很沮丧。
- It was crazy.
-这真是疯狂了。
I used to run the Boston Marathon every year.
我以前每年都跑波士顿马拉松。
And to be in my office and see it on my TV,
在我的办公室里,在我的电视上看到,
thinking to myself, oh, my gosh, I could have been there.
心想,天哪,我本来是会去的。
- A few minutes later, the FBI deputy director called me.
-几分钟后,联邦调查局副局长打电♥话♥给我。
And he asked me, you know, what did I know about this?
他问我,我对这个了解多少?
I know that in a situation like this,when you tell the director something,
我知道在这种情况下,当你告诉局长一些情况后,
the director is going to tell the attorney general,the attorney general and the director
局长会告诉司法部长,司法部长和局长会
are gonna tell the National Security Council,and the National Security Council
告诉国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会,国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
is gonna tell the president.
会告诉总统的。
- Earlier today, I was briefed by my Homeland Security team on the events in Boston.
-今天早些时候,我听取了国土安全团队关于波士顿事件的汇报。
The American people will say a prayer for Boston tonight.
今晚,美国人♥民♥将为波士顿祈祷。
- I was being very careful of what I was telling him
because we didn't know anything at that time.
-我对我告诉他的事情非常小心,因为那时,我们什么都不知道。
We hadn't gone down to collect evidence yet.
我们还没着手去收集证据。
We thought it might have been an industrial explosion of some kind.
我们当时以为,这可能是某种工业爆♥炸♥。
- We don't yet have all the answers,
-我们还没有得到所有的答案,
but we do know that multiple people have been wounded,
但我们知道,在波士顿马拉松比赛的爆♥炸♥中,
some gravely, in explosions at the Boston Marathon.
有多人受伤,其中有些人伤势严重。
- You know,if it was a manhole explosion,
-你知道,如果是地下管道人孔爆♥炸♥,
if we had a can explode on one of the electrical poles.
如果是地下金属容器静电聚集也会发生爆♥炸♥。
- April 15th is Tax Day,so we thought maybe it's some domestic tax protesters, you know.
- 你要知道,4月15日是“报税日”,所以我们想可能是,国内的一些税收抗♥议♥者。
So we thought maybe it's a domestic terrorism event.
所以,我们认为,这可能是国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥事件。
- No one really knew what was going on at that point,
-当时没人知道到底发生了什么,
but I knew there was a lot of people hurt.
但我知道,很多人受到了伤害。
And no matter what it was,it was horrible for Boston.
不管怎样,这对波士顿来说,都是可怕的。
- I've spoken to FBI Director Mueller and Secretary of Homeland Security Napolitano,
—我已经与联邦调查局局长穆勒,和国土安♥全♥部♥部长纳波利塔诺通了话,
and they're mobilizing the appropriate resources to investigate and to respond.
他们正在调动适当的资源,进行调查和应对。
- People were very, very scared.
-人们非常非常害怕。
They didn't know, you know,what was gonna happen next.
他们不知道,接下来会发生什么。
- Thank you very much.
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表