剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
几年前因为泡沫经济赚了不少
Made a fortune on a bubble a few years ago.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
我一生中最骄傲的就是买♥♥了这个房♥子
TAMARA : Proudest day of my life was when I bought this house
全款
All cash
这房♥子三年前还是我的
This was my house three years ago
很抱歉我不能给你们提供更多东西了
I'm sorry I don't have more to offer you
我最近手头有点紧
I've recently had to downsize
没事的塔马拉
Oh,that's okay Tamara
我们跟亨利·特雷扎谈过这支笔
We talked to Henry Trez za about this pen
他说是你给他的
He said you gave it to him?
对这是我的幸运笔
Oh,y It'my lucky pen.
我叔叔以前给我的享利怎么样了
My uncle gave it to me a while back. How is Henry?
在银行时我就挺喜欢他的
I always liked him at the bank
他最近有点不顺-是嘛
-He's struggling a bit.-Really?
我听说他过的相当不错啊
I heard he was doing really well
财务上是不错
Financially
但精神上却不是
Emotionally,not so much
懂了
Oh y
我能理解
I can relate
我过去觉得钱就是一切
I used to think money was everything .
从小到大我家都不怎么富有
We didn't have much of it growing up
我父母总因为钱的事吵架
My parents always argued about it,
所以我发誓早晚有一天要赚大钱
and I vowed to make so much one day
让大家都闭嘴
that it would shut people up
于是我在华尔街赚大发》
So I made some money on Wall Street
夜之间我就成了有钱人
and overnight,suddenly w rich
然后那个东西就出现了
And then the thing showed up
-东西-我一开始是这么称呼它的
The thing? -That's what I began to call it.
我的股票一张
I started noticing that I was being followed
我就立刻看到有个影子
by this shadow almost immediately
跟踪我
as my stocks were doing better
一开始 我以为是个穿一身黑的人
At first, I thought it was a man
白后来我意识到
dressed all in black, but then I realized..
那根本就不是人
it wasn't even human.
现在还在跟踪你吗一没有了 因为我终于知道
-Are you being followed now? -No, because I finally
该怎么做了
figured out what I had to do
怎么做
KRISTEN : What was it?
把我的一切都送人
Give away everything I bought.
所有东西
Every single thing
一开始
I mean I art ed
我只是送了一两辆车 然后就是那栋房♥子
with just a car or two and then I gave away that house.
现在我就住在这了
And here I am
温馨的小家
Home sweet home.
现在你感觉安全了吗-是的
And you feel safe now?-I do
那个东西一直在跟着我
The thing stalking me continued
直到我把全部身家都给了出去
until I had given everything away
就好像我曾立警要一穷到底
It was like I took my own vow of poverty
但自从那之后
But I haven't felt
我就再也没见到过那东西了
or seen the thing since
你怎么知道把所有东西送出去
And how did you know it would work
就能起作用呢
giving everything away?
我叔叔告诉我的他会跟你们讲的
Oh,my uncle told me. He'll tell you.
不信你们去问他
Ask him yourself.
他也被这东西跟踪过
He was followed by this thing too
然后有天晚上 那东西抓住了他
And the n,oe night e says it got him.
他跟他撕打过
He fought it.
然后他意识到唯一的办法
And he realized the only way he could escape from it
就是放弃所有
was to get rid of everything
你叔叔叫什么
What is your uncle's name?
你们说是我至女让你们来的
You said my niece sent you?
是的 她说你跟她一样
DAVID : Yes,she said you were being
被一个东西跟踪过
followed by the same thing as her?
恶魔吗三对
-A demon?-Yes.
塔马拉说
Tamara said
那东西抓住了你然后你和它撕打过
it caught up with you and you fought it?
更像是摔胶吧
Wrestled it, I ues
然后它在我耳边说道放弃吧
It hissed in my ear," Give it up."
于是我意识到 我得放弃一切
So I realized I had to give up everything
所有财产吗-不是
p-All your earthly goods?-No
只是我靠 OF 发家后的那些
Just the things I bought after I struck it big with DF.
OF 是什么
With....
DF是一支上涨的股票
DF. A stock on the rise
酒吧里
I got a tip
个家伙给我的消息
from a guy in a bar.
说这只 DF新股股价会疯升
DF was this,this new stock that was gonna go through the roof.
我只是买♥♥了100块钱的 然后果然不停的涨
I put a hundred dollars on it,and,and it did
很快
Shortly thereafter
恶魔就开始跟踪我了
the demon started following me
然后 它让我放弃之后
Then,when it told me to give it up.
我我就开始把东西送人了
I uh, I started giving away everything
听有我买♥♥来的东西
Everything I bought
然后恶魔就不再跟踪你了可
And the demon stopped following you?
不是
No.
然后我意识到 我用了其中一部分钱
That's when I realized I used some of the money
做了激光眼角膜手市
for Lasik surgery in this eye.
还整了鼻子
And a nose job.
和牙冠
And veneers
你自己下的手吗-我只能这样
-You did this to yourself?-I had to
只有这样才能让恶魔远离
It was the only way to keep the demon away
我必须把一切都还回去
I had to give it all back
最糟糕的
The worst thing.
是我老婆的隆胸手术植入物
...was my wife's breast implants.
我能问一下吗
Can I ask you,ir...
这对你来说意味看什么
what does this mean to you?
这是 DF 的标识啊
That's the logo for DF.
我要干什么
I have to do what?
我们不是告诉你该怎么做
KRISTEN : Well,we're not telling you what to do
只是跟你说塔马拉机她叔叔是怎么做的
We're just telling you what Tamara and her uncle did
他们他们放弃了一切吗一他们放弃了
-They-they gave up everything? -DAVID : They gave up everything
用口 F 股票的分红买♥♥来的一切
that was bought with DF dividends
买♥♥那支股票是塔马拉告诉你的对吧
Uh,that's the stock tip Tamara gave you,right?
Yeah,okay,but that...that's everything.
就是那那那包括我的船
Right, I mean,that-that-that's is boat
我们觉得你需要帮助
We think you need some help
精神方面的帮助
Psychiatric help
我知道的就是塔马拉现在比以前更开心
All I know is, Tamara is happier now.
她放弃了一切 现在终于不再焦虑!
她叔叔呢
What about her uncle?
这个嘛
DAVID : Well
他有些健康问题
he's had some health difficulties.
他用那笔钱
KRISTEN : He had
做了眼部和鼻子手术
eye surgery and,uma nose job,and..
他只好也放弃了那些
he had to give those up
不好意思什么叫也放弃了
I'm sorry.what ive those up?
你你们在说什么呢
Wh-What are you talking about?
我我植发了
I-I have hair plugs.
那我我要怎么做
What-what do I do about that?
我我还用这笔钱帮我妈支付了盆骨手术费
I-I paid for my mother's hip surgery
我我要怎么做把骨头拆了吗这也
Wh-What am I supposed to do? Rip that out? This is..
这是疯了吗
This is insane.
我可以给你推荐一名精神科医生
Look, I'm going to refer you to a psychiatrist..
还是等我想好后打给你吧
Actually I'm oing to call you with a good recommendation
抱歉 一定有其它办法的
Sorry re has to be another way
如果你不停
KARIMA : If you keep asking
让我帮你解决案子
for help with your cases
那我可要收你钱了
I'm gonna start charging you
我不需要你帮忙啊
No, I don't really need help.
我只是需要你感觉一下
I just want you to feel smart
来解释一下这个
Here tis
看起来好像是他把面前的火给搞短路》
Looks like he short-circuit ed the wires in one of the lights,
然后导致其它的灯也灭丫
and that caused the others to go out,too
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表