剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
a therapeutic answer for their physical reactions.
他们的生理反应是怎么样的
What are their physical reactions?
起疹子 还有反胃
Hives. And nausea.
这听起来能解释得通吧
Well, that sounds to be expected, right?
就有一点不对劲
Just one thing.
疹子的形状就像利爪的抓痕
The hives are in the form of claw marks.
我知道了 明天见吗
Okay. Um, tomorrow?
到时候见
See you then.
所以 主卧的门
So, um, the door to the master bedroom
是在那边吗
would be right there?
而且边上附带洗手间
And the master bathroom would be adjoining.
装♥修♥这些要花多久呢
Uh-huh. And how long is all this gonna take?
两到三个月
Two or three months.
行 我晚上看看
Okay, well, let me look at these overnight.
我需要一个答案 我还有别的活
I do need an answer. I have other jobs.
你明天就知道答案了
And you will have an answer tomorrow.
我还会通下水道 你需要我去楼上看看吗
I also do plumbing. You want me to take a look upstairs?
不用 我已经找了人了
No, I've got someone.
我怎么感觉越来越修不好了
You're making it unhappy.
是啊 是你们让我不高兴了
Yeah, well, you're making me unhappy.
你们在这里头放了什么东西
What did you guys put down here?
学校带回来的小宝贝 - 对 很小一个
A kid from school. - Yeah, but a short one.
那是什么
What is that?
是条蛇 - 它做什么了
It's a snake. - What does it do?
你们就没有作业或者别的事要做吗
Don't you guys have homework to do or something?
你有没有注意到 你最近都没那么完美了
Have you noticed you're not very magnificent lately?
是啊 你之前还觉得我们有意思
Yeah, you used to think we were funny.
你们之前确实挺有意思
Yeah, well, you used to be funny.
你穿的鞋不是一对
Your shoes don't match.
伟大的本 你要跌下神坛了
Ben the Magnificent, you are falling apart.
你猜怎么样 我想一个人静静
Yeah, okay. You know what? I need to do this on my own.
你们能离开这吗
Could you guys go away?
刚那是怎么发生的 - 我觉得可能是条短吻鳄
How did that happen? - I think it was an alligator.
我就说过 这里闹鬼
I told you it's haunted.
好了 你们安静会行吗 求求了
Okay, would you just shut up, please?
我们不应该说那个词的
We are not supposed to say that.
什么啊 "求"吗
What, "please"?
别
No.
我觉得你就是因为这个不开心
I think that's why you're sad.
什么
What?
你想不明白是怎么回事
You can't figure it out anymore.
事情越来越奇怪 你不喜欢这样
Things have gotten weird. And you don't like it.
你从哪知道的 - 我的心理学课
Where'd you get all that? - From my psychology class.
这叫认知现实感缺失
It's called cultural derealization.
发生在你因为觉得这世界很奇怪 而感到压抑时
It's when you become depressed by how weird the world is.
我的天啊 你受伤了吗
Oh, my God. Are you hurt?
发生了什么 我觉得你应该...
What is happening? I think you should...
可能有危险
This is getting dangerous.
我很坏 我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad.
我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad. I'm bad.
莱克西斯? - 我很坏
Lexis? - I'm bad...
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你在做什么 - 没什么
What were you doing? - Nothing.
不对 你刚在念咒
No, you were chanting.
是利兰教你这么说的吗 - 不是 妈妈 不是
Was it from Leland? - No, Mom, no.
那你从我衣柜里拿出来这个干嘛
And you got this out of my closet?
莱克西斯
Lexis.
我跟你说过利兰 他在攻击咱们这个家
I told you about Leland. He's attacking this family.
不是 这与利兰无关 妈妈
No, this isn't about Leland, Mom.
是跟琳恩有关 - 什么?
It's about Lynn. - What?
我跟你说过 琳恩在跟雷恩约会
I told you that Lynn was dating Ren,
我... 听着 我压根不该说
and I... look, I wasn't supposed to.
等等 是琳恩让你穿成这样的吗
Wait, so Lynn made you wear this?
是的 但是我自愿的 我就不应该告诉你
Yeah, but it was me. I wasn't supposed to tell you.
不该告诉我什么 真♥相♥吗 - 是 但没事的 妈妈
What, the truth? - Yeah, but it's okay, Mom.
我不介意 妈妈
I don't mind... Mom!
家庭会议 现在下楼
Family meeting, downstairs, right now.
你又做什么了?
What did you do?
不是 肯定是你干了什么 - 全是你的错
No, you did something. - This is all your fault.
你昨晚吃了所有的饼干
You ate all the cookies last night.
都不是 姑娘们 就坐在沙发上就行
No, girls. Everyone just sit on the couch,
坐一下 - 我能坐在地板上么
normally for once. - Can I sit on the floor?
好好坐着 - 我年幼的身体
Normal sitting. - My young body
跟这个沙发不合 - 好了
cannot fit on this couch. - Okay.
记得我说过我们要用更成熟的方式
Remember when I told you I was gonna treat you like
相处吗 - 记得
more mature girls? - Uh-huh.
所以我们现在要开始这样了
So that's what we're dealing with right now.
这面具是怎么回事
What's this about?
这面具是你柜子里的
That's from your closet.
我可没拿 - 为什么莱克西斯戴着面具
I didn't take it. - Why was Lexis wearing it
念咒 - 你跟她说了什么
while chanting? - What did you say to her?
不 这不是莱克西斯一个人的事 事关咱们整个家
No, this is not about Lexis, this is about us as a family.
知道么 琳恩 你是最大的
Okay? Lynn, you're the oldest.
你应该当个榜样的
You're supposed to be setting an example.
你为什么要惩罚莱克西斯
Why are you punishing Lexis?
我可没有惩罚她 - 你就是 - 且慢
I'm not punishing her. - Yes, you are. - Hold on.
你告诉我们的 妈妈 要彼此支持
You told us, Mom, to support each other.
家庭是重中之重
Family is more important than anything.
是啊 你都说了 - 莱克西斯做的事情
Yeah, you said that... - And what Lexis did
伤害了我们中的一员 我
hurt one of us. Me.
不 莱克西斯说了实话 她让你说了实话
No, Lexis told the truth. She made you tell the truth.
但她告密是为了伤害我
But she did it because she wanted to hurt me.
我感觉有点被冒犯到了
I'm feeling a little attacked here...
行了 安静
Okay, quiet!
我们现在这样做
This is what we're gonna do.
在我说话之前你们安静
Everybody be quiet until I talk.
她要干什么 打我们吗 - 这都不是我的错
What's she gonna do, hit us? - It's not even my fault.
是莱克西斯告密了 - 我什么都没做错
Like, Lexis told. - I didn't do anything wrong.
可不是 这是莱克西斯的错 - 大家 咱们能不能先安静
Yeah, it's Lexis's fault. - Guys, can we just please
我不想听
be quiet? I don't want to hear this.
你自己说的 你说的 - 闭嘴
You said, you said... - Shut up!
安静! - 她的错
Quiet! - ...her fault!
我要制定十条家规
I'm creating a Ten Commandments for this family.
什么 - 十条
What? - Ten rules
无论如何都得遵守的规矩
that must be followed, no matter what.
但是修女说我们已经有十诫了
But the nuns say we have ten commandments already.
是啊 但是你们并没有遵守
Yeah, but my girls aren't following them.
所以 这是第一条
So this is the first one.
汝等
Thou shalt
万勿
not ever
对妈妈撒谎
lie to Mom.
大家都明白了么
Do we all understand that?
明白 - 好 你说
Yes. - Yes. What?
对别人撒谎行么
Is it all right to lie to other people?
不行
No.
如果我们地下室里有犹太人呢
What if we have Jews in our basement?
我的老天 - 或者里面有特朗普和非法移♥民♥
Oh, my God. - Or Trump with immigrants.
就是 - 行 听着
Yeah. - Okay, look,
你们举的这些例子可能很真实 但是我们
as real as these examples are, we're just gonna
只能边实行边调整了
have to figure it out as we go.
好吗 但什么是最重要的呢
Okay? But what's most important?
汝等万勿对妈妈撒谎
"Thou shalt not ever lie to Mom."
非常棒 好的 第二条
Very good. All right, number two.
如果利兰接近你
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表