剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
你们一定注意到了 新闻里全是这样的报导
I mean, you must have noticed. It's all over the news.
你知道所有这些愤怒和憎恨意味着什么吗
Do you know what it means, all this anger and hate?
意味着你们这边会输
It means your team is losing.
你们感受到的末日
That doom you feel.
合情合理
It's justified.
所以 她说
So, she was...
看见抱着羔羊的女人
lying about seeing this woman with the lamb.
以及被她所救 都是在撒谎
About being saved by her.
是的 但其他人没撒谎
Yes, but the others were not.
恐怕这让所有陈述都不可信
I'm afraid this casts doubt on all of the accounts.
这根本不合理
That doesn't make any sense.
等等 我绝对不信有天使
Whoa, whoa, I'm definitely not team angel,
但仅仅因为其中一人说谎
but just because one person is lying
不能说明所有人都值得怀疑
doesn't make them all suspicious.
圣所
The Causis Sanctorum
在其决定中已很明确
has been very clear in its decision.
为什么教会害怕黑人天使
Why is the Church afraid of a Black angel?
我想我们是时候谈点别的了
I think it's time we moved on.
你已经有下一项评估
You already have your next assessment.
坎迪丝·贝尔甘扎
Candice Berganza.
15岁的女孩 恶魔附身并反复侵扰
15-year-old girl. Demonic possession and infestation.
她一直吃玻璃
She's been eating glass,
卧室中会发出恶魔的声音
and her bedroom has been making demonic noises.
这听起来安全多了
Well, that sounds much safer.
我们已做出决定
We have made our decision.
请安德莉亚修女离开
We ask that Sister Andrea leave
-直到我们讨论完毕 -神父
- till we have discussed it. - Father,
我想知道
I'd like to be clear
为什么会对安德莉亚修女提出这些指控
why these charges are being brought against Sister Andrea.
当然可以
Certainly.
-那位先生 -神父 那可能是
- That gentleman. - Father, that may be
最初的指控
the original accusation.
但安德莉亚修女已证明自己不可靠
But Sister Andrea has proved herself undependable.
我也看见恶魔了
I see demons, too.
-你说什么 -我也看见恶魔了
- Excuse me? - I see demons, too.
事实上 我现在就看见一个
In fact, I see one right now.
大卫 别这样 我们这里需要你
David, don't. We need you here.
我现在就看见一个恶魔
I see a demon right now.
那里 就坐在利兰·汤森旁边
There. Sitting next to Leland Townsend.
大卫 拜托 别再耿耿于怀
David, come on. Stop holding this grudge.
神父
Father,
如果安德莉亚修女是本教区的累赘
if Sister Andrea is a liability to this parish,
那我也是
then I am, too.
她看见的一切
Everything she's seen,
我都见过
I have seen.
你看见恶魔与红衣主教厮混在一起吗
You've seen demons consorting with the cardinal?
是的
Yes.
神父 你知道这是亵渎上帝吗
Father, you understand this is blasphemy?
我知道我们所有人都在与恶魔作斗争
I understand that all of us struggle with evil.
看见红衣主教与恶魔厮混 然后与之搏斗
To see the cardinal consorting, then struggling with a demon
不是亵渎上帝
is not blasphemy.
是人性
It is human.
但安德莉亚修女看到的不是这个
But that is not what Sister Andrea saw.
她没看见红衣主教抗争
She did not see him struggle.
因为她只看到了相遇的开头
Because she only saw the beginning
没看到结尾
and not the end of the encounter.
-大卫 -拜托 修女
- David. - Please, Sister.
让他们来处理此事
Let the men handle this.
神父 如果你们强迫
Father, if you're forcing
安德莉亚修女辞职 那也必须强迫我辞职
Sister Andrea to resign, you must force me to resign, too.
那就辞职吧
So just resign.
今年天主教会只为3名黑人牧师授予圣职
You must force to resign one of only three Black priests
你必须强迫其中之一辞职
ordained by the Catholic Church this year.
谢谢你 大卫
Thank you, David.
利兰看起来不开心
Leland didn't look happy.
没错 确实是
No, he didn't.
现在请你去忏悔
Now I need you to go confess.
为什么
Why?
你撒谎了
You lied.
你从未见过恶魔和红衣主教在一起
You never saw a demon with the cardinal.
我明天去
I'll go tomorrow.
不 今天就去
No, tonight.
还有件事 大卫
And one other thing, David.
-我必须道歉 -为什么
- I have to apologize. - For?
你曾向我吐露种族方面的担忧 而我...
You confided in me your racial concerns, and...
对此不屑一顾
I dismissed them.
-这... -不
- It's... - No.
有些事我不擅长判断
There are certain things I'm not a good judge of.
我看待这个世界的方式和你不同
I don't see the world the way you do.
认为这个世界只有一种方式是不对的
And it's wrong to think there's only one way.
修女
Sister,
我有许多疑问
I have doubts.
我知道
I know.
我不确定那些幻象是否真是上帝的旨意
I'm not sure my visions are really from God.
是上帝
They are.
哪怕它们改变了吗
Even if they've changed?
是上帝改变了它们
God changed them.
真希望我像你这样笃定
I wish I had your certainty.
不
No.
你的怀疑
Your doubt
会让你的信仰更坚定
makes your faith stronger.
现在去忏悔吧
Now go confess.
砰
Boop.
邪恶
第三季 第五集
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表