剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father, the Son,
和圣灵的名义
and the Holy Spirit.
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
有哪个圣礼是你真正尊重的吗 莱孔特先生
Are there any sacraments you do respect, Mr. LeConte?
所有圣礼
All of them.
所以我做好我的事情
That's why I do what I do.
所以你也要做好你的事情
That's why you do what you do.
这样圣洁的男人女人才能洁身自好
So holy men and women can keep their hands clean.
我不会在克里斯汀和她女儿的事情上帮你
I won't help you with Kristen and her daughter.
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
那重点是什么
What "What" is about?
主教在接下来的几天里
The Monsignor will be approaching you
会借紧急评估的机会与你联♥系♥
in the next few days with an emergency assessment.
他怎么说 你就怎么做
You will do what is asked.
做什么
Which is?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是有人在评估时
But someone during the assessment
会说"乡村酒吧"
will say the word "Honky-tonk."
听到这个词之后
When you hear this word,
你留心记下这之后的第12个词
you will count to the 12th word spoken after it,
然后告诉我那个词
and that is the word you will bring back to me.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
我不能更严肃了
I couldn't be more deathly serious.
再说一遍 你听到"乡村酒吧"这个词后
Once again, you will hear the word "Honky-tonk,"
留心在这之后的第12个词
then you will count to the 12th word spoken after that.
那就是我需要的单词
That is the word I need to hear.
-我为什么要做这些 -这是机密
- And why am I doing this? - That is confidential.
我只能告诉你 这跟克里斯汀没有关系
All I can tell you is, it has nothing to do with Kristen.
听到第12个词之后
When you have the 12th word,
你打这个电♥话♥
you will call this number.
我现在把它放在座位上
I'm leaving it here on the seat.
接通电♥话♥后你说
You will call the number and say,
"我的柴犬有些跛脚"
"My Shiba Inu is limping,
"我要找迈克尔医生"
"and I need to speak to Dr. Michael."
这些对你来说是个游戏是吗
This is all a game to you, isn't it?
一个非常严肃的游戏
A very serious game,
我们只有玩好它才能保护教廷
and one we have to play to protect the holy.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
爪爪宠物店
你好
Hi there.
好久不见
Long time no see.
不 这不会...
No, this is not...
又发生了吧
happening again.
你之前离开了
You were gone.
醒醒 瞌睡虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
看看我带谁来了
Look who I have with me.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
不
No.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
你今天是好女孩儿还是坏女孩儿
Were you a good girl today or a bad one?
-我今天表现很好 -好耶
- I was good. - Yay.
看看我的新视频
Look at my new video.
魅瞳
我收到了好多赞
I'm getting a lot of upvotes.
闭上你的
Close your...
眼睛
eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭紧些
Tighter.
我的天呐
Holy fuck.
-克里斯汀 -大卫 我现在得跟你聊聊
- Kristen? - David, I need to talk to you right now.
我来了
On my way.
请进
Come in.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
好
Good.
我有些问题需要解答
I need some questions answered.
维克托·莱孔特告诉我
Victor LeConte told me
我从一开始
that I was being pursued by Leland Townsend,
就被利兰·汤森盯上了
from the very beginning,
说我的一个女儿被他设计了
that he had designs on one of my daughters,
还说他通过我
and that he was grooming her
豢养她
through me.
这是真的吗
Is this correct?
-他是这么说的 -你不相信他吗
- That's what he said. - You don't believe him?
我认为一个间谍看什么都是阴谋论
I believe a spy sees everything as a conspiracy.
好 这个我们之后再聊
Okay, we'll get back to that.
过去的两年发生的所有事
Everything that's happened in the last two years,
从利兰接近我的那一刻开始
from the moment that Leland approached me
到现在
to now,
都是他设计的吗
has been by design?
维克托是这么认为的
That's what Victor thinks.
那你的设计呢
What about your designs?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你来接近我
Your pursuit of me,
从你邀请我来工作的那一刻起
from the moment you invited me to do this job
到我们现在的关系
to our relationship now,
所有这些也是被设计好的吗
has everything been by design?
什么
What?
不
No.
如果利兰从一开始就盯上了我
If Leland was pursuing me from the beginning,
那你是说你在同一时间
are you saying that it's just coincidental
邀请我来工作只是一个巧合吗
that you invited me to do this job at that exact time?
我不知道利兰在想什么
Look, I can't speak to what Leland thinks.
我只能说我邀请你来作评估员
I can only say that I invited you to be an assessor
是基于你的能力 不是基于什么设计
based on your talent, not because of some design.
那我为什么要相信你
And why should I trust you?
因为我告诉你的是真♥相♥
Because I tell you the truth.
不 你没有 你还没有说出真♥相♥
No, you don't. No, you haven't.
你为圣体工作多久了
How long have you been working for the Entity?
过去几周那些神秘的电♥话♥
All those mysterious phone calls in the last couple weeks,
都是这个莱孔特打的
they've all been from this LeConte guy?
而你每一次都说谎了
And every time, you lied about it?
你现在都没法跟我说话
You can't even talk to me now
因为你说的所有事情都会是谎言
because everything you say will be a lie.
我之前同意和维克托·莱孔特一起工作
I agreed to work with Victor LeConte.
他那时在做好事
He was doing good work,
我认为这是在帮助上帝
and I thought it was a way to help God.
然后他让你对我撒谎
And he asked you to lie to me.
我不能跟任何人谈论我和他们做的事
I couldn't tell anyone about the work I did with them.
我甚至不能告诉大主教
I couldn't even tell the Monsignor.
大卫 我不相信上帝和教会
David, I don't believe in God and the Church,
但我一直很欣赏你的做法
but I always liked that you did
因为这让我有了追求
because it gave me something to aspire to,
有了崇拜
something to admire.
结果你跟其他人没什么两样
But you're just like everyone else.
你说的没错
You're right.
原谅我
Forgive me.
那现在怎么办
So, now what?
现在我坦白我知道的关于他们追查RSM的一切
Now I tell you everything I know about their pursuit of RSM.
还有莱克塞斯的事
And Lexis?
当然
Yes.
-等下 你要做什么 -我得去确认点事
- Wait, wh-what are you doing? - I have to go check something.
那我们的工作呢
And our work?
我需要钱
I need the money,
但我觉得自己被耍了
but I feel pretty fucked over,
需要一段时间来适应
and it's gonna take me a while to adjust to that.
我失踪的受精卵有消息吗
有点眉目 有龙舌兰酒吗
你还好吗
You okay?
-谢谢你 -别客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表