剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
You-you kept me from going crazy
真心感谢
I really appreciate it.
我为安迪祈涛了
: I prayed for Andy
现在我觉得自己欠上帝的人情了
I kind of feel like I owe God something now
如果你想找人聊聊的话
Well i-if ywant to talk.
Yeah.
是真的她一-她一进来
-SHERYL : It's true,she is...-ANDY : I mean,,once she's in
他们都跑了一下子就
they're all gone. There's just no controlling
失控了 要是我肯定要放弃了
any of the m anymore... I'd given up, I think.
亲爱的你回来了 你妈妈正在给我讲
Hello,love. Your mom was just telling me
我不在时发生的事情
比如姑娘们自己创造了新的干诚啊
SHERYL : Like the girls creating their own ten commandments.
那些小坏蛋
Those scamps.
不过我喜欢
What? I kind of love it,though
是特别好
SHERYL : Oh,it was great,i was great
你要上楼去吗一好
He y,ouwnt to go upstairs? Yeah.
真高兴能再见到你雪莉
It's so good to see you again Sheryl.-Aw
谢谢你在我不在时帮了不少忙
Thank you so much for holding the fort down
客气啥啊-好吧
Oh,are you kidding? No
我们都很想念你
We missed you so much
-我也想你-欢迎回家
-Missed you,oo Oh wl come home
能回来真好
ANDY : It's good to be back
-这次可得多待一段时间-还用说
-SHERYL : Stay a while this time.-ANDY : You bet I will
好吧-我们走吧
Okay.-Should we go?
不上楼吗
You want to?
-好的一来吧
-Yeah,yeah.-Come on
给
Here
-这是什么一蚊帐
-What is it?-Mosquito net.
我用不着蚊帐啊
I don't think I need this
就听我的吧
Humor me
安迪
Andy?
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
我觉得你是在梦游
I think you're sleepwalking
大卫让我来的
Ah. David asked me here?
是的 安德莉亚修女
Yes, Sister Andrea.
抱歉我路上花了不少时间
Sorry it took me so long
大巴搞错了方向
The bus went in the wrong direction
大巴总是这样
Ah,buses do that.
照片挂歪了
Picture'stilted.
是
Oh
我们摆正后: 地铁一过来
we straighten it, but then the train comes overhead
1 就又歪了一嗯
-and it tilts again,so...-Yep.
这样就好了
Just...there we are
好
Good.
好了 快请进
-Right.
.-Come on in.
那么
-Yes.-So.
修女我我看不懂
Sister.good alatt is
-好一承包商是谁
-Yes.-BEN : Who's your contractor?
朗尼·柯克帕特里克
KRISTEN : Uh Lonny Kirkpatrick
我问过他但他说不是他干的
I asked him but he said uh he didn't do it
这是希腊文和阿♥拉♥姆语
That's Greek and Aramaic.
这是西里尔文字
This is Cyrillic
这有什么重要的吗
Why is this so important?
原因在这
Well...that's why
为什么你们觉得房♥子希望我来这呢
Why do you think your house wants me here?
你认为是房♥子写的这些文字吗
You think the house wrote this?
隔壁有恶魔侵袭之相
There'sademonic infestation next door
我们帮忙驱了魔所以猜想是不是恶魔
We exorcised it. Were wondering if it leaked in
转移到这了 你能翻译一下吗一好
-over here. Can you translate it?-Okay
这是《启示录》里的一段
It's from Revelation
那兽被抓了 假先知也与他一起被抓了
The beast was taken, and with him the false prophet
他在那兽面前行了许多奇迹
that wrought miracles before him.
兽和那假先知
'These both were cast alive
还有安德莉亚
"into a lake of fire
都被活生生地
along with Andrea
去进燃烧着硫磺的火湖里
burning with brimstone "?
什么声音
What is that?
我那几个女儿回来了
That's my girls.
姑娘们 这位是安德莉亚修女
Girls i liter Andrea.
安德莉亚修女 林恩 莱克西斯莱拉还有
Sister Andrea,this is y ni and -
马拉贝拉
M arabella.
你是个修女是吗
-You're a nun,right?
等等等等
Pause! Pause!
年轻的女士们说话得有点规矩
That is not how young ladies act.
好了姑娘们我们
All right,irl l go
去吃点零食然后上楼去做作业吧
get a snack, and then upstairs for your homework.
教堂见了安德莉亚修女-燃烧燃烧
-LILA : See you in church, Sister Andrea.-Burn,burn...
燃烧-妈妈说我们以后每周日要去教堂了
..burn.-LAURA : Mom says we have to go to church every Sunday
我得先检香一下房♥子
I'd like to examine the house.
要查什么呢
What are you looking for,exactly?
看看就知道了
Well,let'ss what I see
好吗
-all right?
好的 我老公
All right,well,um my husband's
还在楼上睡觉姑娘们
sleeping upstairs --oh,girls irls il
小点声 爸爸睡觉呢
Quiet for Dad
那要不
Um,so maybe
我们就从这开始吧
we can start down here?
我想自己来
Oh, I'd like to do it on my own.
整个房♥子就这么大吗
Is this the whole house?
是 不过我在后面
Yeah,well, I do, I do have an office
车♥库♥旁边有个办公室
in the back,next to the garage
那我从那开始吧
Ill start there.
教堂哦
So,church,huh
是啊 就是为了孩子们
Ohl i'sjust for the girls
看来现在你跟神父站一边了
Oh. Am I losing you to the Father?
也许吧 但还没到那个地步
Maybe. Not just yet.
你叫
Which one are you?
林恩
Lynn.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question
现在可能不是时候
This may not be the best time --
要怎么才能成为修女呢
What does it take to become a nun
你感兴趣
You're interested?
我也不太知道但我确实挺好奇的
Well I on't know what I am, but I'm curious.
你跟你母亲讨论过了吗
Have you discussed this with your mother?
No.
这是有流程的-我知道我在网上查过
-Well, there'sa procedure...-I know, I've Googled it.
但做修女是怎样的
But what's it like?
你怎么知道自己适不适合做修女呢
How do you know it's really right for you?
抱歉 稍等一下好吗
Sorry you give me one minute?
你往这边站点一好的
Just step right over here for a second.-Yeah. Okay,e
我能帮忙吗
Sure. Can I help?
你应该说 我可以帮忙吗
May I.
我可以帮忙吗-暂时不用
May I help?-No,not yet.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
ANDREA : Killing demons
好了
okay .
跟我进去吧一好的
Go inside with me.-Okay
带我去房♥子里看看
Show me around the house
好的
okay
尔喜欢做修女吗
Do you like being a nun?
这不是喜不喜欢的事
It's not about "like,”really
而是奉献和轴性
It's about dedication and sacrifice
能帮我把那个橱柜打开吗
Could you open that cabinet there?
没问题
Sure
无聊吗做修女
And is it boring?
有时候有点
Sometimes.
你为什么感兴趣
Why are you interested?
你知道有时候你会觉得自己跟其他人
You know how sometimes you don't feel connected
不是很合得来吧
to other people?
你会觉得他们在意的东西都很白病
That they seem to care about the stupid stuff?
Yes.
我想其中部分原因是
I guess part of the reason I'm interested is
我和我男票本来挺亲密的但是
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表