剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Why didn't you accuse her?
我不想这么没有风度
I didn't want to be rude.
我女儿的暗♥杀♥技能真是让我骄傲
Oh, I am so proud of my daughter and her killing skills.
这是继承了谁的优点呢
I wonder which side she got it from.
当然是我的
Clearly from my side.
等等 水管不是已经修好了吗
Wait, I thought that the plumbing was fixed.
是啊 我也这么觉得 我今天还请了水管工来
Yeah, I thought so, too. I had plumbers over today.
他们带错了设备
They brought the wrong equipment.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
他们花了二十分钟才发现
Took 'em 20 minutes to figure that out.
他们让我们离开房♥间
They asked us to leave our room.
是的
Yeah.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我觉得他们想偷东西
I thought they were gonna steal stuff.
别说了 你为什么总是针对我
Stop! Why are you always, like, mean to me?
我能去下洗手间吗
May I use your restroom, please?
什么
What?
五十美分
Fifty cents.
《当代恶魔》
邪恶
第三季第七集
谢谢
Thank you.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
在审讯会上对我口下留情
for not saying what you could've said at that trial,
或无论那算什么
or whatever it was.
-那叫神职人员审查 -对
- Ecclesiastic Review. - Right.
你本可以指出我也看到...
You could have pointed out that I saw...
一些东西 但你没有
whatever I saw, too, but you didn't.
我不确定为什么我...
I'm not sure why I...
算了
Forget it.
你让我害怕 所以我总是词不达意
You intimidate me, so I often don't say exactly what I mean.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
我的那次经历
I had an experience,
让我的生活偏离了轨道
and it's thrown my life off course.
你读过《一个青年艺术家的肖像》这本书吗
Have you read Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man?
没有吗 书中有个顿悟时刻
No? There's an epiphany in it.
一个女孩走在沙滩时
A girl walking on the beach.
我意识到...
And I-I realized...
我这辈子从没有过顿悟时刻
I've never had an epiphany in my life.
直到那一刻
Until that moment.
-恶魔 -是的 没错
- The demon. - Yes, exactly.
我知道这不是一种积极的顿悟
I mean, I know it wasn't a positive epiphany,
但这让我意识到我需要做什么
but it woke me up to what I need to do.
-受洗吗 -不 是写一本书
- Get baptized? - No, write a book.
写一本关于灵性的书
A book about spirituality,
关于一位不可知论者
about an agnostic who understands
他知道还有另外一个空间
that there's another plane.
关于恶魔和灵魂
Demons. Spirits.
但我需要你的帮助 修女
But I need your help, Sister.
我需要了解你所了解的
I need to understand what you understand.
-跟我来 -谢谢你 修女
- Come with me. - Thank you, Sister.
我感觉我快有突破了
I-I feel like I'm nearing a breakthrough.
我是这样的人
I'm one of those people
要是不写下来 我就不知道
who doesn't know what they're thinking
自己在想什么
until they write it.
修女 这样的文学作品
Sister, I... I can always find
我到处都能找到
literature like this everywhere.
我需要的是你
What-what I need is you.
我要告诉你的
What I would tell you is exactly
就在这些作品里
what is in this literature.
你想写一本关于
You want to write a book
灵性之旅的书
about a spiritual journey,
先读读这个吧
read this first.
很开心见到你 柯特
Good to see you, Kurt.
汤森医生 你在这里干什么
Dr. Townsend, what are you doing here?
打包我的东西
Oh, packing up my things.
我之前在教堂里有间小办公室
I had a small office in the church.
听说你要写一本书
But I hear you're writing a book.
真不错
Sounds exciting.
如果你需要的话
I would like to offer my services,
我很乐意为你提供关于灵性体验阴暗面的服务
if you want, about the darker side of the spiritual experience.
耶书亚保佑
Yeshua blesses.
耶书亚保佑
Yeshua blesses.
耶书亚保佑
Yeshua blesses.
我没看到丽莉
Well, I don't see Lilli.
你怎么确定 她们看上去都像莉莉
How can you tell? They all look like Lilli.
我以为天主教堂都是白色的
And I thought the Catholic Church was white.
吸气...
And breathe in...
...呼气
...then out.
吸入灵气...
Intake the spirit...
...呼出废渣
...exhale the detritus.
你紧盯着耶书亚
Okay, you stay close to Yeshua.
什么 你们要跟我分开吗
What? You guys leaving me?
我们去找丽莉
We'll look for Lilli.
你跟领袖聊聊 尽可能找找
You talk to the leader and find out anything you can
对驱魔有帮助的线索
for the exorcism.
这好抽象
Wow, that's vague.
你被爱包围着 本
You are loved, Ben.
耶书亚保佑
Yeshua blesses.
从巴厘岛到皇后区 我的精神之旅
什么是"三位一体"
利兰·汤森
谢谢你昨天的晚餐
Thanks for dinner last night.
你应该多来 孩子们很有意思
You should come more often. The girls are fun.
-她们怎么样 -挺好的
- How are the girls? - They're good.
她们在为谁该拥有新卧室而争吵
Fighting over who should get the new bedroom.
有担心...
Any worries about...
担心什么
About?
RSM育儿中心的问题
The RSM Fertility issue?
-你是在问莱克塞斯吗 -是的 我只是...
- Are you asking me about Lexis? - Yeah. I'm just...
关心一下 她很可爱
checking in. She seems adorable.
确实可爱
She is adorable.
她很善解人意
Kind and considerate.
我从没和她待过这么久
Guess I never spent so much time with her.
她是个好孩子
Look, she's a good girl.
你比任何人都清楚 我们的命运不是注定的
You know better than anyone our fates aren't predetermined.
我不管在RSM育儿中心发生了什么
I don't care what happened at RSM Fertility,
她来自一个充满爱的家庭
she's the product of a loving family.
你们俩真是我见过的最美的人
You two are the most beautiful people I've ever seen.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我叫卡茜 -你好 卡茜 我叫...
- I'm Carsie. - Hi, Carsie. I'm--
你好 这是大卫
Oh. Hello. This is, uh, David.
你好
Oh. Hey.
我们在找一个住在这里的人
Yeah, we're looking for someone who lives here.
也许你能帮忙 我们在找一个叫丽莉的人
Uh, maybe you can help us out. Uh, someone named Lilli.
是丽莉 我爱丽莉
Oh, Lilli! I love Lilli.
她应该在畜棚那边 走吧
I think she's by the barn. Let's go.
来 你也跟上吧
Come on. You, too.
本
Ben.
-你好 我好像认识你吧 -是的
- Hi. I-I know you, right? - You do.
要是我戴上护目镜 你可能就认出来了
Maybe if I wore the goggles.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是超秘科学♥联♥盟的
The Secret Science League.
对 我炸了面包机
Yeah, I blew up the toaster.
对 你得了第一名
Yeah. You took first place.
太棒了
That was amazing.
-你叫瑞秋 -是蕾妮
- Rachel. - Renee.
你得了第二名
And you took second place.
我们同意重赛一场
Yeah, well, we agreed on a rematch.
不 是你赞同重新比赛
No, you agreed to a rematch.
我跟你说 先积累一些经验吧
I told you to get some more experience first.
我以为你在和我调情
I thought you were flirting.
我的天
Oh, my God.
为什么当女性指出男性的不足时
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表