剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
我认为管理人才是我的老板
I believe the Manager is my boss.
现在马科币的交易价已经达到了45美元
And Makob is up $45 right now, so...
走着瞧
We'll see.
他要干什么
What's he doing?
他要去找管理人
He's going to the Manager.
-我该为此担心吗 -是的
- Should I be worried? - Yes.
好的
Yeah.
解开你最上面的扣子
Unbutton your top button.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我是雪儿·卢里亚来找管理人
Hello. Sheryl Luria for the Manager.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
我现在应该跟利兰一起开会
I'm supposed to be in the meeting with Leland right now,
你能...
so can you just...?
请稍等 好吗
Would you hold on a second?
好的 我会转告她 好的
Okay, mm-hmm, I-I'll tell her, yes.
好
Good.
他现在没空
He's not available right now.
他什么时候有空呢
When will he be available?
八月份吧
In August.
谢谢你 凯莉
Thank you, Kelly.
-你现在怎么样 -还不错
- How are you doing? - Well.
奇怪的是 在发生了这一切后我还好
Weirdly very well after what happened.
能告诉我们 发生了什么 你看到了什么吗
Would you mind telling us what happened, what you saw?
好的
I don't mind.
但大家觉得我疯了
But people think I'm a bit insane.
我看到一位怀抱羔羊的女士引领我走出那栋楼
I saw a lady with a lamb leading me out of the building.
这话你还跟谁说过吗
And who else did you talk to about this?
就跟他说过
You. That's it.
你刚刚说有些人觉得你疯了
Oh, well, you said that some people thought you were insane.
还有谁
So who else?
我父母和急救中心的医生
My parents and the doctor at the emergency center.
好的 没跟其他幸存者说过吗
Ah, okay. But none of the other survivors?
没有
No.
你还记得
And how well
那个女人长什么样吗
do you remember what this lady looked like?
记得足够多 当时太亮了
Well enough. It was very bright,
我没看清她的所有特征
so I didn't see all of her features.
你能把她画下来吗
Can you draw her?
-我不擅长画画 -没事
- I'm not a great artist. - That's all right.
我们只是在对比不同人的印象
We're just comparing impressions.
她身后有道很亮的光
There was a bright light behind her,
所以我不知道能不能把她的脸画好
so I don't know how well I can draw her face.
马修 你住的地方街对面
Matthew, across the street from your building,
有一辆餐车 清♥真♥食品
there was a food truck: Halal.
-你在那吃过饭吗 -没有
- Did you ever have lunch there? - No.
但你经过了 还记得吗
But you passed by it. You remember it?
应该是吧 怎么了
Yeah, I guess. Why?
在它的一侧用大字印着
Well, printed on its side in large letters
午餐特♥供♥ 羊肉
was the lunch special-- lamb.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我们就是好奇
Well, we were just wondering if there's
有没有可能是
any chance that maybe
你被那个餐车的字影响了
you could've been influenced by that.
你难道觉得是我看见了"羊肉"二字
You're wondering if I saw the word "Lamb,"
然后想象一个拿着小羊的天使救了我吗
and then imagined an angel carrying a lamb who saved me?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 很好
Nothing. It's good.
这和另外两名幸存者画的几乎一模一样
It's almost identical to what two of the other survivors drew.
这个人跟你说话了吗
Did this, uh, person speak to you?
天使吗 之后就没有了
This angel? Not then.
有没有可能...
Is there any chance that...?
"之后就没有了"是什么意思
What do you mean "Not then"?
我当时和我的好朋友洛伊斯在一起
I was staying with my best friend Lois
在她六楼的公♥寓♥
in her apartment on the 6th,
我因为失眠睡的很晚
and I was up late with insomnia.
大概凌晨一点 我电♥话♥响了
And around 1:00 a.m., my cell phone rang.
吓了我一跳
It startled me.
我接了电♥话♥ 说了"你好"
I reached for it. I said, "Hello?"
但除了沉默 什么也没有
And there was nothing but silence.
可正当我准备挂电♥话♥时
But just as I was about to hang up,
我听到一个女人在小声说话
I heard a woman whisper,
像是用的老式手♥机♥ 或是信♥号♥♥不好
like she was on an old phone or had a bad connection.
声音很远的样子
Very distant.
我听不见她说的什么
I couldn't hear what she said,
我说 "不好意思"
so I asked, "Excuse me?"
我以为是我的室友在查岗
I thought it was my roommate checking up on me.
但我清楚地听见那个女人说"现在就走"
But then I heard the woman say very clearly, "Get out now."
我便问"走出什么"
And I asked, "Get out of what?"
但又沉默了一秒钟
But there was just another second of silence,
她说话了
and then she said something
用的是一种我不懂的语言
in a language that I couldn't understand,
她就挂断了 就这样
and then she hung up, and that was it.
有可能是末日综合症
There's a chance it's impending doom syndrome.
那个声音说 "现在就走"
The voice that said, "Get out now"?
对
Yeah.
我们的潜意识可以与我们周围的事物协调
Our subconscious can be attuned to things around us
而我们有意识的大脑因太分心而无法感知
that our conscious brain is too distracted to perceive.
也许她听到了大楼吱吱作响的声音
Maybe she was picking up on the building creaking
在倒塌前的几天
in the days before the collapse.
所以那通电♥话♥是她想象出来的吗
And she imagined the phone call?
当心
Watch out.
我去
Damn it.
快跑
Run!
《恐怖事物立体书》
《天使立体书》
建筑天使
快跑
邪恶
第三季第五集
西蒙说快走
Simon says move!
-嘘 -听着
- Shh! - Listen!
谁是西蒙
Who's Simon?
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
它要穿过天花板了 穿过天花板了
It's gonna come through the ceiling, through the ceiling!
什么穿过天花板
Whoa, whoa, what's coming through the ceiling?
火车
The train!
为什么火车会穿过天花板
Why would the train come through the ceiling?
因为脱轨事故经常发生
Derailments happen all the time.
对 地面还在下沉
Yeah. And the ground is still settling.
你没听到吗
Haven't you heard?
还有新的施工队伍
And the new construction.
我们家倒塌的几率很大
The chances of our house collapsing are high.
十分大
Very high.
这是房♥子 不是枕头堡垒
Okay, this is a house, not a pillow fort.
你们怎么知道的
Where'd you get all this?
早餐前别看负面新闻
Okay, no doomscrolling before breakfast.
天呐 不好意思
Jesus, sorry!
这反映挺新鲜 你们大伙儿准备好了吗
Well, that's new. Hi. You guys ready?
-为了世界末日吗 -完美
- For the end of the world. - Okay, perfect.
-我们两分钟后走 大家快点 -好
- We leave in two, so hurry up. - Okay.
-那是什么 -是酥饼
- What's that? - Oh, that's shortbread biscuits.
那是我贿赂老板的东西 就是管理人
It's a bribe for my boss, the Manager.
好吧
Oh, right.
-进行得怎么样 -还行
- How's that going? - Medium.
这是办公室政♥治♥ 你知道吗 血雨腥风
It's office politics, you know? Murder.
你过得怎么样
How's it going with you?
你看起来有点心不在焉
You seem a little bit out of it.
对 因为我没有睡好
Yeah, I'm-I'm not sleeping well.
我一直有种感觉
I keep having the sense that
有坏事要发生
something bad is going to happen,
我觉得孩子们也觉察到了
and I think the girls are picking up on it.
比如什么
Like what?
我发誓昨晚
Last night I could have sworn
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表