You?
我觉得不适合我
Oh, I don't think it's for me.
下次好运吧
Better luck next time.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
追寻
In pursuit.
追什么
Of what?
穿过卡费斯街的天使
An angel crossing Carfax.
工资抢匪的事
I think I'm meant to leave wages snatches
不是要留给下狠手的人吗
to the rough boys these days, aren't I?
怎么了
Why? What's up?
投诉处想找你谈话
Complaints want to talk to you.
停职
Suspended?
就是休假几周
A couple of weeks' furlough.
直到事情解决
Just until it's cleared up.
如果伯尼·沃特斯提出了投诉
If Bernie Waters has made a complaint,
肯定是有人指使
someone's put him up to it.
他才没有这样的头脑
He hasn't got the brains to blow his own wig off.
或许吧 但警部对此类投诉非常看重
As may be, but Division takes these things very seriously.
没人会质疑你过去的成就
No one will question your past service,
但泰晤士河谷警局可绝不容许
but there'll be no room in Thames Valley for...
过时的手段
outdated methods.
保罗·马洛克
"Paul Marlock."
我问过负责收尸的人了
I spoke to the coroner's men.
柯利索的那个工作簿还是工作本
That workbook or pad of Clissold's?
没有掉在车里
It hadn't fallen out in the van.
如果你还在找的话
In case you were still looking.
我确实在找
I was.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad to be of use.
楚拉夫
Trewlove.
你今晚有事吗
Are you doing anything tonight?
下班后
After work.
所有带4的
All the fours.
松垮的衬裤
Droopy Drawers.
非常好
Tickety-boo.
Sixty-two!
5和9
Five and nine.
布莱顿线
Brighton Line!
我 全中了 这里
Oh, that's me! House! Here!
看来赢家诞生了
it appears we have a winner.
德洛丽丝 麻烦你检查下她的卡片
Dolores, will you check the card, please?
德洛丽丝检查的时候
And while Dolores is doing that,
我们暂时休息十分钟
we're just going to take a short ten-minute interval,
休息过后 我们将迎来大额奖金
after which we'll be playing for big money.
里面真热
Hot in there.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
所以我才出来
That's why I come out.
喘口气
Catch some air.
你和朋友一起来的吗
You here with someone?
对 那个小妞
Yes, the, uh, bird.
她对宾果特别着迷
She's bingo mad.
我刚想说
Was gonna say.
单独来这里的小伙子可不多
You don't get many blokes in here on their own.
你干这一行很久了吗
You been at it long?
六个月
Six months.
容易来钱
Money for old rope.
当然 也容易泡妞
And the tarts, of course.
是吗
Is that right?
我目前在交往着一个
Yeah, I got this one on the go at the minute.
腿这么长
Legs up to here.
彼得·穆雷出了多少唱片 她就有多丰满
And stacked, like Pete Murray's turntable.
你是做什么的
So what's your line, then?
学院的吗
College?
没错
That's right.
猜到了
Thought so.
你一看就是读书人
You look the type.
我就透口气 汤姆
Just having a gasp, Tom.
我可不是花钱雇你来休息的
Yeah, well, that's not what you're paid for!
祝你好运
Be lucky.
走吧
Come on.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Righto.
我赢的钱该怎么办
What should I do with the winnings?
我应该上交吧 作为证据
I'd have thought I'd have to turn them in, for evidence.
执行公务时赚的不义之财
Ill-gotten gains in the line of duty.
这不算执行公务
Oh, it wasn't in the line of duty.
是私事
A private matter.
你留着吧
Keep it.
真的吗
Really?
我可不希望自己受处罚
I don't want to find myself on the end of a disciplinary.
说到这个 瑟斯戴督察出什么事了
Speaking of which, what is going on upstairs with Inspector Thursday?
怎么了 你听到了什么
Why? What do you hear?
他对谁施压时 下手太狠了
That he leaned on someone a little too heavily.
至少在食堂里是这么传的
At least that's the word around the canteen.
食堂
The canteen?
我连那儿的葡萄干布丁都不敢吃
I wouldn't trust the spotted dick in that place,
更别提信那里的传闻了
let alone anything else.
你从马洛克那里套到什么了吗
Did you get anywhere with Marlock?
他似乎是个十足的坏蛋
He looks a thorough scoundrel.
他确实是
He is.
但女人似乎无法抗拒他
But irresistible to the ladies, it would seem.
我可是很抗拒他呢
I thought him eminently resistible.
你是警♥察♥
You're a police officer.
对他免疫了
You're immune.
我除了是警♥察♥也是女人 摩斯
There is a woman under the uniform, Morse.
但我并不蠢
Just not a stupid one.
你和他聊天的时候
While you were talking to him,
我和给我拿奖金的
I affected an interest with Dolores,
德洛丽丝聊了一下
who brought me my winnings.
他的电♥话♥号♥码
His telephone number.
你可以反查他的地址
You'll be able to reverse-trace an address for him.
如果你需要的话
Should you need it.
天呐 摩斯
Good heavens, Morse.
这么晚还不回家
Late for you!
晚上好 长官
Evening, sir.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Something I can help you with?
是关于瑟斯戴督察 长官
Inspector Thursday, sir.
他们能给他定罪吗
Can they make it stick?
那些投诉
Complaints.
我想这很大程度上取决于
I suppose that very much depends
你是怎么对警部的警官说的
on what you said to the officers from Division.
是的
Yes.
我相信对他而言
He has in you, I think,
你是一位忠诚的同事
a loyal colleague.
和坚定的朋友
And a staunch friend.
我一直在想
I've been wondering.
伯尼·沃特斯说的
This "something big" Bernie Waters said
马修斯兄弟在策划的大事
that the Matthews Brothers had been planning.
如果不是指工资抢劫呢
What if it wasn't the wages snatch?
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你有什么理由怀疑吗
You have any reason to doubt it?
科尔·马修斯之前的涉案金额
Cole Matthews' previous
都在一万 一万五 两万镑的范围里
has been in the £10,000, £15,000, £20,000 range.
运钞车 邮局
Security vans, post offices.
如果他们想继承哈里·罗斯的位置
If they are looking to take Harry Rose's crown,
那为了点买♥♥酒钱而杀了塞德里克·柯利索
then knocking off Cedric Clissold for what amounts to beer money
似乎不是证明自己的好办法
seems a pretty poor way to stake their claim.
你有其他理由认为柯利索的死
You've no other cause to think Clissold's death
不像初看那么直截了当吗
anything other than what first appears?
我在他车找到的色情片
These "blue" films I found in the boot of his car.
如果他的死跟这个有关
Now, if his death is connected to that,
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表