摩斯探长前传
第三季 第三集
猎物
雷默成人教育学院
斯特兰奇警长
雷默成人教育学院
桑德拉·琼斯
看门人
鸟
死因 未知
科雷寇堂
看门人
《西非豹人》
野游
马克
在今早黎明时分的
In what appears to be a surprise attack,
一场突然袭击中
in the early hours of this morning,
埃及机场遭到了
Egyptian airfields came under
以色列战机的猛烈轰炸
heavy bombardment from Israeli war planes.
之后又传来报道称
There are further reports of fighting
拉法镇附近发生了进一步以埃冲突
between Israeli and Egyptian troops around the town of Rafa.
祖父
El abuelo.
祖父
El abuelo.
祖母
La abuela.
祖母
La abuela.
孙子
El nieto.
孙子
El nieto.
阿姨
La tía.
阿姨
La tía.
侄子
El sobrino.
侄子
El sobrino.
侄女
La sobrina.
侄女
La sobrina.
菲利普
Okay, Philip.
你妈妈叫什么名字
¿Cómo se llama tu madre?
赫约特小姐有电♥话♥找
Call for Miss Hjort.
电♥话♥是学校办公用的
The telephone's for school business,
不是打私人电♥话♥的
not private calls.
英格丽呢
Where's Ingrid?
她落东西了
She forgot something.
-早上好 -萨姆
- Morning. - Sam.
什么东西烧焦了
Oh, what's burning?
早饭
Breakfast.
妈妈和琼越早回来越好
The sooner Mom and Joan get back, the better.
她们去哪了
From where?
瑞妮姨妈家
Mom's Aunt Reine.
她有些不舒服
She's had a turn.
就早上会这样 他没事
It's just the mornings, he's fine.
长官
Sir?
摩斯
Morse.
有情况吗
Much in?
夜班接到一起失踪报案
Nights have handed over a missing person:
英格丽·赫约特
Ingrid Hjort.
丹麦人 22岁
Danish national, 22.
是洛伦兹博士的互惠生
Au pair to a Dr. Lorenz.
这是什么
What's this?
午餐
Lunch.
你不必麻烦的
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
我大可以去食堂买♥♥吃的
I could have got something from the canteen.
比不上妈妈做的好吃
Well, I can't say they'll be up to mom's.
肯定也差不了
I'm sure they'll be smashing.
出发吧
Right, get to it.
瑟斯戴
Ah, Thursday.
我正在跟斯特兰奇说
I was just saying to Strange,
他升职的事
in light of his promotion,
这并非易事
it's not always easy
接替他人的职位
stepping into another man's shoes,
尤其你的前任是能力出众
especially one so capable and
备受尊敬的杰克斯警长
well-admired as DS Jakes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不过我相信你可以胜任
But I'm sure you'll make a very fine fist of it.
全力以赴就行
Best foot forward.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
前台有一位洛伦兹博士
There's a Dr. Lorenz at the front desk.
他说他约好了
He says he has an appointment.
事关一起失踪案
Something about a missing person.
-让他... -让他...
- Send him... - Send him...
让他进来吧
Send him up, would you?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
昨天晚上
Yesterday evening.
她去上夜校的时候
She went to night school.
今早看到两个儿子还没起床
When I saw the boys had not been got up this morning,
我就去敲她房♥门
I knocked at her door.
可没人答应 我就进去了
There was no reply, so I went in.
她没在里面
She wasn't there.
今天下午她本来不用工作
Today would have been her afternoon off.
那谁来照看你的儿子
And who looks after your sons then?
他们的外婆
Their grandmother, on my wife's side.
我妻子两年前去世了
She died two years ago.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
赫约特小姐为您工作多久了
How long has Miss Hjort worked for you?
一年
A year.
刚过一年
Just over.
是通过中介介绍的吗
Was through an agency, or...?
不是 我认识她爸爸
No, I know her father.
我们是同行 野生动物保护
We work in the same field-- wildlife conservation.
你告诉她父母了吗
Have you spoken to her parents?
还没
Not yet.
我不想无故让他们担心
I did not want to worry them prematurely.
有人吗
Hello?
早上好
Good morning.
办公室下午4点才向公众开放
The office isn't open to the public until 4:00.
如果你想报名的话 到时候再来
If you want to enroll, you'll have to come back then.
摩斯警员 市警局
Detective Constable Morse, City Police.
我想知道一名学生昨晚是否来过这里
I'm trying to find out if there was a student here last night.
英格丽·赫约特 西语会话课
Ingrid Hjort, Conversational Spanish.
先生是...
Mister...?
特布尔
Turnbull.
那我可不清楚
I wouldn't know about that.
那有谁能告诉我
Is there anyone who can tell me
她来没来过吗
if she was here or not?
布莱登先生应该知道
Mr. Bryden, I suppose.
他在5C
5c.
你还想让我带你去吧
I suppose you want me to show you?
如果不太麻烦的话
If it isn't too much trouble.
这是拿她护照照片印的
I've had these run off from her passport.
她什么时候失踪的
When did she go missing?
还不确定 长官
Not too sure, sir.
但洛伦兹博士最后看到她是去夜校
But Dr. Lorenz last saw her heading off to night school.
哪所夜校
What night school?
不会是阿彭赫斯路那个吧
Not Applehurst Road by any chance, was it?
就是
It was, actually.
怎么了
Why?
她跟我们一起去了酒吧
She came with us to the pub
但五分钟后就走了
but left after about five minutes.
说她落了手袋
Said she'd left her purse.
但你觉得她应该还会回来
But you expected her to return?
我以为她会
I assumed she would.
老实说 我也没多想
To be honest, I don't suppose I gave much thought to it.
你是否知道她离开酒吧后
I don't suppose you know which way she would have gone
去了哪个方向
when she left the pub?
应该是原路返回 穿过公园
The same way we came, I suppose, through the park.
那男友呢
What about boyfriends?
事实上
As a matter of fact...
是有个小伙子 我们班同学
There is a lad, a student in my class.
他们好像出去过一两次
I think they've been out once or twice.
他是科雷寇堂的园丁
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表