That's right.
你是在这里找她吗
Is that what you're doing here?
是她的吗
Hers?
可能吧
Possibly.
祝你好运
Good luck.
希望你找到她 希望她没事
I hope you find her, and that she's all right.
然后呢 你就把她留在了那里吗
So what, you just left her there?
那里不是很黑吗
Dark, wasn't it?
她就要去那里
It's where she wanted to go.
她说了谢谢 就下车了
She just said thank you, got out of the car.
我开回了城里
I drove back into town.
摩斯警员问你是否见过她时 你怎么没说
Why didn't you tell DC Morse when he asked if you'd seen her?
我不想卷进来吧
I didn't want to get involved, I suppose.
我这年纪 让小姑娘搭车
My age, giving lifts to young women...
这种事会被登在周日报纸上
Sort of thing you read about in the Sunday papers.
我只是个好心人而已
I was just being a good Samaritan.
我离开她时 她还好好的
I left her alive and well.
这是刀划的
A knife's done this.
那默克瑟姆呢
So, where's Moxem?
他写生簿里最后的日期是周一
The last date in his sketchbook is Monday.
英格丽失踪的那天
Same day Ingrid went missing.
如果霍奇斯的说法是真的
If Hodges' story is on the level,
或许她是来这里见他的
maybe she came up here to meet him.
学院确认他是单身了
Confirmed bachelor, according to the college.
50多
50-odd.
他唯一感兴趣的鸟[女人]
The only birds he had any interest in
就是有羽毛的
are the feathered sort.
她肯定是从家里的一堆里拿了一块
She must have taken it with her from the pile at home.
洛伦兹博士 我必须问你
Dr. Lorenz, I must ask you,
你和英格丽·赫约特
was your relationship with Ingrid Hjort
是否完全只是雇佣关系
purely that of employer and employee?
你是问她是否是我的情妇
You mean was she my mistress?
凭她借块手帕就猜这么远吗
That's a lot to infer from her borrowing a handkerchief.
你是否能想到任何理由
Is there any reason you can think of
让她必须在那么晚
why she had to go up to Wytham Woods
去维泽姆森林
at that time of the evening?
完全想不出
None at all.
她跟你提过一位默克瑟姆博士吗
Did she ever mention a Dr. Moxem to you?
没有
Not to me.
他有敌人吗 这个帕克
He have any enemies, the Parker boy?
没有
None.
面包师学徒
Apprentice baker.
同事们都喜欢他
Well-liked at his work.
孝敬父母
Good son to his parents.
从没惹过麻烦
Never in any trouble.
你觉得默克瑟姆是怎么了
What do you think happened to Moxem?
跟英格丽一样
Same as happened to Ingrid.
或许默克瑟姆听到了她遇袭
Maybe Moxem heard her being attacked.
从他营地的状况看
Judging by the state of his camp,
默克瑟姆遭遇的事 是发生在那里的
whatever happened to Moxem took place there.
或许是反过来
Maybe it was the other way round.
或许是她撞见了默克瑟姆遭遇的事
Maybe she stumbled onto whatever happened to Moxem
而杀了他的人 便又来追杀她了
and whoever did for him went after her.
警♥察♥今天下午去了维泽姆
The police were up at Wytham this afternoon.
我遇见了昨天来这里的那个
I ran into the one that was here yesterday.
你去那里干什么
What were you doing there?
不要
Pass.
我去赫特森林散步
I went for a walk in the Heartwood
直接走进了维泽姆森林
and just straight into Wytham.
去了不少警♥察♥呢
Quite a lot of them there.
不要
Pass.
肯定是出大事了
Must be quite serious.
那个警♥察♥发现了一只鞋
He found a shoe, the policeman.
这个失踪女孩
This missing girl.
翻倍
Double.
应该不会有事吧
Can't imagine it's anything.
她不是给海克特干活儿吗
Works for Hector, doesn't she?
是吗
Does she?
再翻倍
Re-double.
晚上好 伙计
Evening, matey.
-进来 -谢谢
- Come in. - Oh, cheers.
你就住这儿
This is you, is it?
不错
Very nice.
现代化设备一应俱全
All the mod cons.
也就是些不能不要的
Bare necessities.
我给你买♥♥了样东西
I got you something.
算是乔迁之礼
Sort of a house warming.
还不坏 是吧
It's not bad, this, is it?
那位女店员说是最新的
Woman in the shop said it was bang up to date.
最近的热曲集锦
All the latest classics.
你太客气了
You shouldn't have.
那个
Listen.
等你听够了
When you've had an earful,
我们男生晚上出去玩玩
I thought we might make a boys' night out of it.
出去玩玩
Boys' night out?
去酒吧
At the pub.
就你和我
You and me.
也可以再听听另一面
Or we could give the other side a go.
给
There you go.
布拉福德
Bradford's.
是吧
That was right, wasn't it?
谢谢
Thanks.
有点浊
Bit cloudy.
要我去...
You want me to...?
不用
No, no.
应该静会儿就好
It'll settle, I expect.
那么...那是什么
So, what's... What's that?
双菱啤酒
Double Diamond.
什么时候换的
Since when?
你以前一直喝法默啤酒
You've always been a Farmer's man.
那是老头的啤酒
Nah, it's for old blokes, beer.
赶时髦
If you want to be with it,
就得喝陈贮啤酒
it's gotta be lager.
是警部那边喝这个吗
Is that what they swill up at division?
还是会所喝这个
Or down the Lodge?
杰克斯喝那玩意我就够受不了了
Thought Jakes was bad with that muck...
我知道你觉得我是靠关系才升职的
I know that's how you think I got it.
我没那个意...
I didn't mean...
或许有那个因素吧
Maybe that's part of it.
你也完全做得到
It's nothing you couldn't do.
升职不是靠脑子
Rank's not about brains.
而是靠参与游戏
It's about playing the game.
但你是不会那么做了
Or not, in your case.
你总惹怒别人
You rub people up the wrong way.
不是有意的
Not intentionally.
是啊 就是难以避免 是吧
No, just happens, does it?
听着
Look.
你不用给我买♥♥唱片
You don't need to buy me records
或是请我喝酒
or take me for a drink.
或许吧
Maybe.
但不管怎样
All the same...
我就是想说
Just wanted to say...
还是哥们
Still mates.
当然
Yes.
当然了
Yes, we are.
就回来 宝贝
Back in a sec, poppet!
这是默克瑟姆的 是吧
This is Moxem's, is it?
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
都是鸟
Just birds.
那你以为会发现什么
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表