我觉得不是他
I don't think he did.
我觉得他是在为养得起的人养
I think he was keeping it for someone who could afford it.
那瓶被从动物研究中心偷走的麝香
That vial of musk taken from the animal research center,
不知怎么也跟这有关
that's somehow part of it.
应该是一切的关键
All of it, I think.
食人♥兽♥
Man-eater.
我们有强烈理由相信
We've strong reason to believe
杀死英格丽·赫约特 洛伦兹博士和其他人的
that the animal that killed Ingrid Hjort, Dr. Lorenz,
那头野兽 正是你父亲养在科雷寇的那只
and others is the same that your father kept here at Crevecoeur.
有什么证据
On what evidence?
证据是一个濒死之人的遗言
On the evidence of the declaration of a dying man.
此人只剩片刻生命 并无理由撒谎
Someone with moments to live and no reason to lie.
洛伦兹博士
Dr. Lorenz.
我问过哈瑟维了
I spoke to Hathaway.
洛伦兹只说了一句"食人♥兽♥"
The only thing Lorenz said was "man-eater."
海克特·洛伦兹是厄瓜多尔人
Hector Lorenz was Ecuadorian.
我认为他在濒死之际 又说起了他的母语
I think in extremis, he reverted to his native tongue.
菲利普听到的 并不是"食人♥兽♥"
What Philip heard him say wasn't "man-eater."
而是"manita"
It was "manita."
西语中的"小妹妹"
Which is Spanish for "little sister."
我认为他指的是你的小妹
I think he meant your little sister.
乔治
Georgie?
我认为乔治娜爱着他
I think Georgina was in love with him.
我无法确定他们之间发生了什么
I can't say for certain what passed between them,
但我认为关键是 她的爱并未得到回应
but I think the key point is her affections went unrequited.
我们认为她开始跟踪他
We think she'd taken to following him
想知道他在跟谁恋爱
to find out who he was involved with romantically.
曾有人在他工作的地方外闹事
There was a scene outside of his work
是个年轻女人
with a young woman
他的同事以为那是他以前的互惠生
his colleagues took to be a former au pair.
我猜 如果我们让她去参加列队指认
I suspect if we were to put her in a lineup,
洛伦兹博士的同事肯定会指认乔治娜小姐
Dr. Lorenz's colleagues would soon pick out Lady Georgina
正是那个年轻女人
as that young woman.
你妹妹发现
Your sister discovered
袭击她的那只野兽不仅还活着
that not only was the animal that attacked her still alive,
洛伦兹博士还在用它进行研究
but that Dr. Lorenz was using it as part of his research.
我认为她打算用这只老虎来实施她的复仇
I think she planned to use the tiger to exact her revenge,
但高金斯太大意 那野兽逃了
only Goggins got careless and the animal escaped.
看来是你妹妹
It looks as if it was your sister
偷走了母老虎的麝香
stole the tigress musk
并把它洒在了洛伦兹博士的手绢上
and dosed Dr. Lorenz's handkerchief with it
希望那野兽会被吸引过去
in the hope that it would bring the animal to him.
但英格丽·赫约特借走了手绢
But Ingrid Hjort borrowed it.
很不幸 她遇到了坏人
Unfortunately, she fell foul of someone
那人把她带去了维泽姆森林
who brought her out of Wytham.
你好
Hello there.
要我送你一程吗
Would you like me to give you a lift?
手绢上残存的麝香
Whatever musk remained on the handkerchief
把老虎引了过去
brought the tiger to her.
而且博士似乎
It also looks as if the doctor
也发现了是你妹妹
made the connection that it was your sister
偷走了实验室的那瓶麝香
who stole the vial of musk from his laboratory.
那就是他死的那天来说的事
That's what he came to say the day he died.
我根本没信
I thought it sounded insane.
她在家吗
Is she at home?
她应该是在提比略的纪念碑那里
I believe she's down by Tiberius's memorial.
我去找她
I'll fetch her.
你去叫车来 去犯罪现场
You better call in a van-- scene of crime.
如果它回来 我们还需要火力
We'll want firearms too, if it comes back.
我需要用下你的电♥话♥
I'll need to use your telephone.
这不会是搞错了吗
There's no chance this is all some ghastly mistake?
我们在高金斯那里发现了一块布
We found a rag up at Goggins' place,
应该是浸透了麝香 想把它引回来
presumably soaked in this musk in an attempt to bring it back.
不管怎样 你怎么知道是乔治放的
All the same, how do you know that Georgie put it there?
那块布是用红毛线绑在那里的
The rag was tied in place with red wool,
就是我初来这里时
the same red wool I saw her with
看到她玩的红毛线
when I first came here.
红毛线吗
Red wool, you say?
对 怎么了
Yes, why?
你得跟我走 莫梅恩小姐
You must come with me now, Lady Mortmaigne.
我想你清楚为什么
I believe you know why.
林子里还有更多这玩意
There's more like this up at the woods.
还以为是你们在玩什么游戏
Thought it was just a game you guys were playing.
或许她是想把老虎引回庄园
Maybe she was trying to lure it back to the estate.
它就在这里
It's here.
什么
What?
进迷宫了
In the maze.
那我们围住它了
Then we've got it cornered.
天啊
My God.
茱莉娅带着米洛在里面
Julia's in there with Milo.
我去拿来♥复♥枪♥
I'll get a rifle.
拿两把
Two!
等在这里
Wait here.
告诉瑟斯戴督察发生了什么
Tell Inspector Thursday what's going on.
没事的
It's okay...
它来了
It's here.
在迷宫里
It's here, it's in the maze.
茱莉娅也在那里
Julia's there.
还有她儿子
Her boy's there too.
上车
Get in the car.
你陪着她
You stay with her.
你等瑟斯戴
You wait for Thursday.
我看见它了
I've seen him.
这是我的责任 盖
This is my business, Guy.
是我妹妹
It's my sister.
狡猾
Smart cat.
等武力支援赶到
When armed support arrives,
每个出口派两人守住
I want two men on each exit.
绝不允许野兽活着逃走 知道了吗
Nothing on four legs gets out alive, yes?
-是 长官 -去吧
- Sir. - Carry on.
勇敢点 警员
Stand hard, Constable.
跟紧斯特兰奇警长
Keep with Sergeant Strange.
他是关键时刻最可靠的人
He's the best man in a pinch.
斯特兰奇
Strange?
是 长官
Sir.
长官 您不是要进去吧
Sir, you're not going in.
我们的朋友现在有生命危险
Our friends are in peril of their lives.
他们不会辜负我们
They'll not fail us.
我们也不能辜负他们
No more should we fail them.
怎么了 我听到了一声枪响
What's happened? I heard a shot.
跟紧我
Just stay close by me.
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
小子
Whoa, boy!
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
快走
Come on.
它跳起来时 你就跑
When it jumps, you run.
-什么 -它跳起来时 你就跑
- What? - When it jumps, you run!
不
No.
摩斯
Morse!
茱莉娅
Julia!
没事吧
All right?
摩斯
Morse?
他受伤了吗
Is he hurt?
没有 长官
No, sir.
就是吓到了
Touch of shock is all.
真是可惜
Damn shame.
多么了不起的生灵
What a magnificent creature.
没办法 长官
You had to, sir.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表