And you're keeping well?
是的
Oh, yes, yes.
我现在是文学人文考试委员会主席了
I'm chair on the Greats Examination Board now,
但时间过得很快
but one year rolls into the next.
我之前听说 你要结婚了
The last I heard, you were getting married.
是吗
Is that right?
是的
Yes, yes.
那你...
And you, did you ever...?
没有
Oh, no.
我一直在工作
I've work and, um...
主要就是工作
Well, work, mostly.
肯定很有成就感吧
Rewarding, I expect.
有时候吧
It has its moments.
-瑟斯戴 -工资抢劫 长官
- Ah, Thursday! - Wages snatch, sir.
据说马修斯兄弟
Word is the Matthews Brothers
在策划什么大事
have been planning something big.
这怎么回事
What's this?
瑟斯戴 这是克罗索恩警司
Thursday, this is Detective Superintendent Crowthorn
还有克雷格警长 他们是投诉处的
and Detective Sergeant Craig from the complaints bureau.
他们想找你谈谈
They'd like to talk to you.
既然我们又联络上了 你得来吃饭 贵宾桌
Well, now we're in touch again, you must dine in-- High Table.
好啊
I'd like that.
你考虑过继续把书念完吗
You ever think of picking up your degree?
没有
Oh, no.
就像天真和人类的希望
Like innocence and hope for mankind,
我现在把它视为不可挽回的东西了
I number it now amongst the lost things.
可惜
Pity.
你离开时我很遗憾
I was very sorry to see you go.
你要是继续念书 现在肯定是研究员了
Been a fellow by now, if you'd stayed the course.
我真得走了
I really... I must be off.
你是有事想跟我谈吗
Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?
你请我再来作客不光是为了闲聊吧
You didn't invite me back just to kick through the leaves.
是我妻子 妮娜
It's Nina, my wife.
我有些担心
I'm... concerned
她的安全
for her safety.
她...我们分居了
She's... that is, we are living apart.
有段时间了
Have been for some time.
我住这儿 她住萨默敦的房♥子
I'm here, and she's got the house in Summertown.
你要我做什么呢
Um, what do you expect me to do with this?
就听我说完
Just hear me out.
她跟一个不怎么样的人搅在了一起
She's become involved with this... type.
保罗·马洛克
Paul Marlock.
在皇家游戏厅工作
Works at the Royal.
是考博街的宾果游戏厅
Some bingo hall in Cobb Street.
总之
Anyway...
她想要离婚
Now she wants a divorce.
好吧
Right.
但你并没有真正理由认为她有危险吗
But you've no real grounds to think she's in any danger?
我还希望你能去查查
I thought perhaps you might be able to look into it.
查查这个马洛克
Into this Marlock.
你应该有这个条件吧
You have the means, presumably.
我是个警♥察♥ 不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a police officer, not a private inquiry agent.
如果你想听我的建议 还是放手吧
If you want my advice, you'd let it go.
放手
Let it go.
天啊
Christ.
我还记得你第一次看见她时
You know, I can still recall your exact words
所说的话
the first time you saw her.
我现在还历历在目
I can see it now as clear as day.
你走进 坐在了那里 然后说
You came in, sat down just there, and said...
"我刚看见了一个天使穿过卡费斯街"
"I've just seen an angel crossing Carfax."
"棕色眼睛的金发女孩 嘴唇红似火"
"A brown-eyed blonde with the reddest lips you ever saw."
最后那个学期
That last term,
你真是可怜
you were a thing altogether pitiable.
我知道 老傻瓜最傻了
Now, there's no fool like an old fool, I know.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你好
Hello.
我还以为你不来了
I didn't think you were coming.
怎么说
How's that?
你不是基特里奇先生吗
You're not Mr. Kitteridge?
地♥产♥经纪人
The estate agent?
不是
No.
不是 我是来看♥房♥♥的
No, I'm here to view.
-你呢 -他们在办公室给了我钥匙
- You? - They gave me the key at the office,
叫我看完了送回去
said to drop it back after I'd had a look around.
你约了几点
What time are you?
2:30
2:30.
我也是
Me too.
他们真是差劲
They really are the end.
显然把我们安排重了
They've obviously double-booked us.
我们一起去看吧
Hey, we could see it together.
好
All right.
摩斯
Morse.
小姐是
Miss...?
伯顿
Burton.
妮娜
Nina.
我们进去吧
Well, shall we?
我男友稍后会来跟我碰头
My boyfriend is meeting me.
他应该随时就到了
He should be here any minute.
那你肯定会很安全了
Then you should be safe enough.
你刚搬来这一带吗
Have you just moved to the area?
我在这里有一阵了
I've been here awhile.
我也是
Yes, I've been here awhile too.
我现在住一个小得可怜的地下公♥寓♥
I'm in a pokey little basement flat right now.
你为什么会来到牛津
What brought you to Oxford?
我就是想旅行
I just wanted to travel.
我和一个好姐妹走到牛津时
Me and a girlfriend got as far as Oxford.
钱用光了
Money ran out.
我找了份工作
I got a job.
做什么
Doing what?
工厂工作
Just factory work.
机械工
Machinist.
之后什么都做过
Done all sorts since then.
服务员
Waitress...
我现在在花店干
I work in a florist's now.
你男友呢
What about your boyfriend?
他做什么的
What does he do?
你问题好多
You ask a lot of questions.
我做过市场调查
Ah, I was in market research.
积习难改
Old habits.
他是娱乐业的
He's in the entertainment business.
至少我这么跟人说
Well, that's what I tell people.
他是个宾果叫号♥员
He's a bingo caller.
不知他怎么耽搁了
I wonder what's keeping him.
其实 他不会来了
Actually, he's not coming.
是吗
No?
不 我那么说是...
No, I just said that to...
为了...
Well...
确保你是个正人君子
to make sure you were all right.
这样啊
I see.
那我是吗
And am I?
正人君子
All right?
好像是吧
I think so.
抱歉
Sorry.
太傻了
Silly, I suppose.
不 完全没有
No-- no, not at all.
他已经看过了
He's already seen it.
他想出个价
He wants to put an offer in,
但我想自己先来看看
but I wanted to look it over for myself first.
你觉得还行吗
And does it pass muster?
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
你觉得呢
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表