剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
If you'd like me to leave...
不 我希望您留下 休斯太太
No. I would like you to stay, please, Mrs Hughes.
还有你 安娜
And you, Anna.
你决定 对托马斯对我的指控
You have decided not to take action over the allegations
不采取任何措施
Thomas has made against me
因为你相信这不是真的
because you believe them to be untrue?
-没错 -你说对了
- That is correct. - And you are right.
他们的确无中生有
There's no truth in them.
但如果你深究下去
But if you were to proceed with the matter,
就会发现 其实他们的话确有根据
you would find them to be proven.
托马斯想让你们相信 我是个酒鬼加小偷
Thomas has tried to convince you that I'm a drunkard and a thief.
我们根本不信
Which we never believed.
因为你们不知内情
Because you know no different.
几年前 我确实是个酒鬼
Until a couple of years ago, I was a drunkard.
还因偷窃坐过牢
And I was imprisoned as a thief.
我辜负了大家对我的一番好意
I have repaid your kindness very poorly.
我伪装成正直诚实的人
I masqueraded as a man of honour and integrity,
但以任何道德准则衡量 我都有失体面
but by any moral code, I am disgraced.
一定另有隐情
That can't be the whole story.
也许吧
Perhaps not.
但这也已经足够让我提交辞呈了
But it's enough of it to demand my resignation.
你想要离开吗 贝茨先生
Do you want to leave, Mr Bates?
不 但我觉得我别无选择
No. But I feel I have no choice.
我可以谈谈我的看法吗
You owe me a say in the matter, surely?
请讲
If you wish.
这件事我会好好考虑 等和老爷商议过后
Then I will consider the case and give you my decision when I
再做定夺
have discussed it with his lordship.
在这之前 你还是要恪守职责
Until then, I hope you will remain in your post.
多谢你救了茜玻
Thank you for coming to Sybil's rescue.
你真是英勇 她说你还打倒了一个
You were very brave. She told me you knocked a man down.
我希望我尽责了
I hope did my duty.
你是那种尽心尽责的人吗
Are you a creature of duty?
不完全是
Not entirely.
当你和我开玩笑 和我调情
When you laugh with me, or flirt with me,
都是为了尽责吗
is that a duty?
你是为了遵从道义
Are you conforming to the fitness of things?
迎合大家的期望吗
Doing what's expected?
别消遣我
Don't play with me.
你的戏弄我受之不起
I don't deserve it. Not from you.
你小心点 别伤了茜玻的心
You must be careful not to break Sybil's heart.
我觉得她喜欢上你了
I think she has a crush on you.
你是不会犯这样的错了
That's something no one could accuse you of.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我想你这是在嘲弄我吧
I assume you speak in a spirit of mockery.
你该对自己有点信心才是啊
You should have more faith.
要我提醒你 在我初来乍到时
Shall I remind you of some of the choicest remarks
你是怎么揶揄我的吗
you made about me when I arrived here?
因为这些话在我记忆里
Because they live in my memory
仍如当初一样清晰
as fresh as the day they were spoken.
马修 我一直跟你说什么来着
Oh, Matthew. What am I always telling you?
不要在意我的话
You must pay no attention to the things I say.
-贝茨先生 -安娜
- Mr Bates. - Anna.
你真的要走吗
Will you really leave?
老爷肯定不愿留个贼在家里
I doubt his lordship wants a thief in the house.
快去睡吧 祝你梦到个更好的男人
Now go to sleep and dream of a better man.
我办不到啊
I can't.
因为没有谁比你更好
Because there isn't one.
马修走了吗
Has Matthew gone?
-走了 -多亏有他在
- Yes. - Thank the Lord he was there.
我希望你好好谢过人家了
I hope you thanked Matthew properly.
我吩咐下人给他做了些三明治
I got them to make him some sandwiches.
我不是这意思
It's not quite what I meant.
他向我求婚了
And he asked me to marry him.
天啊 这三明治里加什么料了
Heavens. What did they put in them?
我说真的 他向我求婚了
I'm serious. He proposed to me.
我的天啊
Oh, my dear.
那你给他答复了吗
Have you given him an answer?
只说我会考虑的
Only that I'd think about it.
这可比一年前的情况有所进步啊
Well, that's an advance on what it would have been a year ago.
你想嫁给他吗
Do you want to marry him?
我知道你想让我嫁给他
I know you want me to marry him.
我们怎么想并不重要
What we want doesn't matter.
至少那不是全部
At least, it's not all that matters.
你爱马修吗
Do you love Matthew?
爱
Yes.
我想我也许是真的爱他
I think perhaps I do.
我可能早就爱上他了 自己却浑然不知
I think I may have loved him for much longer than I knew.
我的宝贝闺女
Oh, my darling.
真不敢相信
Let's not pretend this
我们的祈祷都应验了
isn't the answer to every one of our prayers.
我必须得跟他坦白
I'd have to tell him.
非这样不可吗
Is it absolutely necessary?
如果不这样 我会觉得是把他骗到手的
If I didn't, I'd feel as if I'd caught him with a lie.
我希望您知道
I hope you know
真正的雅士可都是分床睡的
that really smart people sleep in separate rooms.
我总把更衣室里的床摆好
I always keep the bed made up in the dressing room,
这样至少能装成分床睡的样子
so at least I pretend we sleep apart.
还不行吗
Isn't that enough?
不行啊 不过算了 晚安
No. Never mind. Good night.
你们还不上去吗
Haven't you gone up yet?
你最后上去 就把灯熄了
Blow this out. You're the last.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
不管你怎么说 我要将他一军
I'm going to bloody get him. I don't care what you say.
我能说什么
What would I say?
小不忍♥则乱大谋啊
Everything comes to him who waits.
我忍♥得够久了
Well, I've waited long enough.
卡森知道你在这里吗
Does Carson know you're here?
我听说您要外出 所以来看看这马走起来怎样
I heard you were going out and I wanted to see how he was walking.
林奇很愿意我把马骑出来溜溜
Lynch is happy for me to ride him.
对啊 他好多了
Oh, yes. He's better.
我还是要等您骑上之后 看它的表现
But I'll wait and see what he's like when you're up.
威廉 你最近可打算回家探视
William, are you planning to go home soon?
我放半天时间 是赶不回去的
Well, it's a bit far for my half day,
不过七月份主人家去伦敦时
but I can maybe get the time to go in July
我可能就有功夫了
when the family's in London.
当然了 是在我不随行的前提下
That's if I don't go with you, of course.
我想你还是现在就请几天假回家吧
I think you should take a few days off and go now.
我会安排的
I'll fix it.
我会跟父亲和卡森打招呼的
I'll speak to father and to Carson.
他们会答应的
No one will mind.
可是为什么啊 小姐
But why, my lady?
你母亲身体不适
Your mother's not been well.
您怎么知道的
How do you know?
我听村子里有人说的 但忘了是谁
I heard someone mention it in the village. I forget who.
我有母亲的信 可是她什么都没说
I had a letter and she never said.
那肯定就是没大碍了
Oh, I'm sure it's nothing.
但我知道她见到你一定很开心
But I know it would cheer her to see you.
要是不麻烦您的话
Well, if it wouldn't be a bother.
不麻烦 我回来后会尽快安排
It won't. I'll arrange it as soon as I get back.
谢谢您 小姐
Thank you very much, my lady.
她该多和她爱的人在一起
She ought to spend some time with the people she loves.
夫人 老夫人来访
The Dowager Countess, my lady.
下午好 亲爱的
Good afternoon, my dear.
下午好
Good afternoon.
不必这么拘谨 我这是来示好的
There's no need to be so prim. I come in peace.
可以坐吗
Shall I sit here?
我一直在想...
Now, I've been thinking...
我承认 我不知道我是否能有那样的力量
I confess I do not know if I would have had the strength,
不管身体还是心理上
mentally or physically,
把一具尸体搬那么远
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表