剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Apparently, Granny's been to see him.
她今晚也要来 你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him she's coming here this evening?
我当时不知道
I didn't know she was.
等马修来了
When he arrives,
想办法把奶奶留在客厅
do your best to keep her in the drawing room.
我倒想看您怎么留她
Well, I'd like to see you try.
别待太久 让孩子们早点睡
Don't stay too long. Let them have an early night.
茜玻 你为什么想上正式大学呢
Sybil, darling, why would you want to go to a real school?
你是贵族 又不是医生女儿
You're not a doctor's daughter.
可家庭教师从不教有用的东西
But nobody learns anything from a governess,
只会教法语和礼仪
apart from French and how to curtsey.
这够了嘛 还要什么呢
Well, what else do you need?
正式大学里...
Well, there's...
你想进银行工作吗
Or are you thinking of a career in banking?
不 但银行业很体面
No, but it is a noble profession.
美国的情况就不一样了
Things are different in America.
我知道 他们住棚屋嘛
I know. They live in wigwams.
出了棚屋 就去学校读书呀
And when they come out of them, they go to school.
在书房♥稍等 我去告诉爸爸
lf you wait in the library, I'll tell Papa you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾尔希
Elsie?
你是艾尔希吧
It is Elsie, isn't it?
是 现在没几个人这么叫我了
It is. Though there's very few left to call me that,
乔·伯恩斯
Joe Burns.
作为为数不多这么称呼你的人 我很高兴
Well, I'm flattered that I'm one of them.
托马斯人呢
Where's Thomas?
抱歉 老爷 我批准了
I'm afraid I let some of the servants
几位仆人去嘉年华
go down to the fair, My Lord.
我不知道今晚有客
I didn't know we'd have any visitors tonight.
没事的
Oh, that's all right.
他们平时没什么娱乐 你也该一起去
They don't have much fun. You should join them.
你怎么答复我妈妈的
So, what did you say to Mama?
见面之后 我还没跟她谈过
I haven't spoken to her since her visit.
但我查看了所有资料
But I have looked through every source
找不到任何能推♥翻♥限定继承权的论据
and I can't find one reason on which to base a challenge.
这我知道
I could have told you that.
我不知道该怎样答复夫人
I'm not quite sure how to phrase it when I tell her.
她不该把你牵扯进来 这不太厚道
She shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. It was unkind.
我怕一旦失败
I'm afraid she'll think
她会误解我有意不作为
I've failed because I don't want to succeed.
她会这么想 我和柯拉不会
She will think that, but I don't, and nor will Cora.
玛丽定然不会开心
Of course it's impossible for Mary.
她肯定恨我入骨
She must resent me so bitterly.
可我不怪她
And I don't blame her.
艾薇去世时你一定很难受
Yes, it must have been hard for you when Ivy died.
是缓了好一阵子
Took some getting used to.
你儿子呢 平时见面多吗
What about your son? Do you see much of him?
彼得吗 很少
Peter? No.
我本想把农场分他一份
I would have given him a share of the farm if he wanted it,
可他参军了
but he's joined the army.
-我没想到... -他貌似很开心
- Well, I never... - Oh, he seems happy.
可这一来家里就我自己了
But it's left me on me own.
帮您两位收盘子吧
Shall I take your plates, then?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你过得怎么样呢 -我没什么好抱怨
- So how's life treated you? - Oh, I can't complain.
我没机会旅行
I haven't travelled,
但见识也不少 算是平安顺利
but I've seen a bit of life and no mistake.
你自称"太太" 是吗
I notice you call yourself "Mrs".
管家和厨子自然是"太太"
Housekeepers and cooks are always "Mrs".
你明知道我没跟别人姓
You know better than anyone I haven't changed my name.
我只知道当年求你跟我姓
Well, I know you wouldn't change it to Burns
可你没答应
when you had the chance.
你不该蹭我们的饭
You shouldn't have eaten with us.
司机该在自己的小屋吃饭
The chauffeur always eats in his own cottage.
得了 他第二天上班 你就放过他吧
Steady on. You can cut him a bit of slack on his second day.
我等着载格兰瑟姆老夫人回府
I'm waiting to take old Lady Grantham home.
那也不应该 泰勒从不蹭我们的饭
Even then, Taylor never ate with us.
你这是趁休斯太太不在 占便宜
You're taking advantage of Mrs. Hughes' absence.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
整理领子衬片
I'm sorting the collars.
把用旧的挑出来
Removing the ones that have come to an end.
老爷的旧衣服怎么处理呢
What happens to His Lordship's old clothes?
关你屁事 衣服会赏给男仆 不是司机
What's it to you? Clothes are a valet's perk, not a chauffeur's.
一部分归我 大部分捐给教会
I get some. But most of it goes into the missionary barrel.
我知道这是善行
I know it's meant to be kind,
但我觉得可以捐给更需要的人
but I can think of better ways to helping the needy
热带贫民也用不上领子嘛
than sending stiffcollars to the equator.
我以为安娜会下来吃晚饭
I thought Anna might have come down for her dinner.
告诉大家她又能干活了吗 才不会呢
And show she's ready to start work again? Not a chance.
-还躺着吗 -是啊
- She's still in bed, then? - She is.
我却坐在这
While I'm sat here,
缝这补那 像个灰姑娘
sewing like a cursed princess in a fairy tale,
没法跟别人一起去嘉年华
and not down at the fair with the others.
要布兰森把车开来吗 夫人
Would you like me to ask Branson to bring the car round, My Lady?
可罗伯特人呢
But where's Robert?
不会一直在喝葡萄酒吧
He can't have been drinking port since we left.
那得醉成什么样
He'd be under the table by now.
老爷在书房♥
His Lordship's in the library.
自己吗 好可怜
All alone? Oh, how sad.
不 他...
No, he's...
我们可以代您向他告别 奶奶
We can say goodbye to Papa for you, Granny.
他怎么了
He's what?
他和卡劳利先生在一起 夫人
He's with Mr Crawley, My Lady.
问题是 我怎么答复老夫人呢
The question is what do I say to Cousin Violet?
别担心 我能应付她
Oh, don't worry about that. I can handle her.
是吗
Really?
你这本事最近才学会吧
Well, if you can, you must have learned to very recently.
安娜
Anna?
贝茨先生
Mr. Bates?
开门好吗
Can you open the door?
我不敢啊
I daren't.
这扇门只许休斯太太来开
No one can open that door except Mrs Hughes.
开一下就好 我给你送点东西
Just for a moment. I've brought you something.
真不知...
I don't know what...
我最不明白的是你
What I don't understand in all this is you.
玛丽没了遗产 你好像很高兴
You seem positively glad to see Mary disinherited!
-说的好像我有其他选择一样 -走吧布兰森
- You speak as if we had a choice. - Thank you, Branson.
折腾死了
I'm worn out.
跟玛丽小姐
和卡劳利先生说 我睡了
Tell Lady Mary and Mr Crawley I've gone to bed.
现在就说吗 老爷
Shall I tell them now, My Lord?
不 等他们摇铃吧
No. Wait until they ring.
是 老爷
Yes, sir.
我得往回走了
I ought to start back.
-对我来说现在很晚了 -别急嘛
- This is very late for me. - Oh, not yet.
我都很久没机会
It's a long time
带着位女士在嘉年华上到处炫耀了
since I've had a girl to show off for at the fair.
我想你是不会觉得孤独了
So I take it you never get lonely?
在大宅子里干活嘛
Well, that's working in a big house.
有时候还渴望能一个人清净会儿呢
Though, there are times when you yearn for a bit of solitude.
这位先生套中了
We have a winner!
谢谢
Ah! Thank you.
给你留个念想 好让你记得我
Well, something to remind you of me.
没有娃娃也会记得你
I don't need help to remember you.
你退休之后怎么生活呢
But what... what happens when you retire?
我想我会留在这 他们会照顾我的
I should think I'll stay here. They'll look after me.
要是他们把庄园卖♥♥了呢
Suppose they sell the estate?
要是来了海啸呢
Suppose there's a tidal wave?
要是我们都死于瘟疫呢
Suppose we all die of the plague?
要是爆发大战呢
Suppose there's a war?
我说什么来着 她找着情郎了
What did I tell you? She's found her Romeo.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表