剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
庄 园
唐 顿
你吓了我一跳
You made me jump.
黛西 你是怎么回事 笨手笨脚的
Daisy, what is the matter with you? You're all thumbs.
对不起 我讨厌这个房♥间
Sorry. I hate this room.
为什么 这房♥间怎么了
Why? What's the matter with it?
黛西
Daisy?
爸爸 信是谁寄来的
Who's that from, Papa?
让您如此专注
You seem very absorbed.
是你罗斯孟德姑妈
Your aunt Rosamond.
-她说了些什么 -没什么需要你挂心的
- Anything interesting? - Nothing to trouble you with.
可怜的罗斯孟德姑妈 一个人独守大宅
Poor Aunt Rosamond. All alone in that big house.
-真替她难过 -我倒不觉得
- I feel so sorry for her. - I don't.
独居豪♥宅♥ 不愁吃穿 又住在伊顿广场
All alone with plenty of money in a house in Eaton Square?
我都想不出比这更幸福的事了
I can't imagine anything better.
老实说 玛丽 我希望你不要说这种话
Really, Mary, I wish you wouldn't talk like that.
总有一天会有人以为你是言为心声
There will come a day when someone thinks you mean what you say.
我巴不得这天早点来呢
It can't come soon enough for me.
卡森 我去书房♥
Carson, I'll be in the library.
夫人下来的时候请告诉我一声
Will you let me know when her ladyship is down?
-好的 老爷 -茜玻 这是你的信
- Certainly, my lord. - Sybil, darling. This one's for you.
我又看到一则招秘书的广♥告♥ 就替你申请了
I saw another opening for a secretary and I applied.
-但您没提起过 -我不想让你失望
- But you never said. - I didn't want you to be disappointed.
我还以为您已经放弃了
I thought you'd given up.
我永远都不会放弃 你也不能
I'll never give up and nor will you.
格温 女性的地位在发生变化
Things are changing for women, Gwen.
不仅仅是投票权 还有我们的生活
Not just the vote but our lives.
竟然是明天 十点钟
But it's tomorrow! At 10:00.
上次我们等了几个星期
Last time we waited for weeks and weeks,
这次竟然就在明天
and this one's tomorrow!
那我们一定要在明天之前准备好 是不是
Then we must be ready by tomorrow, mustn't we?
我认为我该写信给伊迪丝
I thought I'd write to Edith
-把参观教堂的事定下来 -您拿主意
- to settle our promised church visit. - If you want.
上一次 她花费那么多心血来安排
We can't just throw her over when she made such an effort
我们不能辜负了人家一番好意
to arrange the last one.
-都是您在这胡思乱想 -我不这样认为
- It's all in your head. - I don't think so.
那她的好意是献错地方了
Then she's barking up the wrong tree.
可怜的伊迪丝 希望能有对的人接受她的好意
Poor Edith. I hope there's a right tree for her somewhere.
夫人 我今天下午可不可以请一会儿假
Ma'am, I was wondering if I might take some time this afternoon
-去村公所帮忙 -什么事 帮什么忙
- to help in the Village Hall. - Why? What's happening?
就是花展的事 先生 下周六
It's the flower show, sir, next Saturday.
如果可以的话 我想帮我父亲布置展位
I'll give my father a hand with his stall, if I may.
-当然可以 你去吧 - 恐怕我也得去
- Of course you must go. - And so, I'm afraid, must I.
卡森先生在吗
Is Mr Carson about?
好像不在 我刚才也在找他
I don't think so. I was just looking for him, myself.
有空吗
Busy?
我正在打理这烦人的花展的事呢
I'm just trying to sort out the wretched flower show.
-我刚刚收到罗斯孟德的信 -我猜猜
- I've had a letter from Rosamond. - Don't tell me.
她想吃羊脊肉 还有我们能弄到的
She wants a saddle of lamb and all the fruit
所有的水果和蔬菜
and vegetables we can muster.
她喜欢娘家饭的味道
She enjoys a taste of her old home.
她喜欢的是吃白食吧
She enjoys not paying for food.
还有件事
There's something else...
看来 在伦敦有传言说 艾弗林·奈皮尔
Apparently,the word is going round London that Evelyn Napier
已经不再对玛丽有任何想法了
has given up any thought of Mary.
他即将与桑菲尔家的一位小姐结婚
That he's going to marry one of the Semphill girls.
看她信里的意思 这事似乎有损于玛丽的名声
She writes as if, somehow, it reflects badly on Mary.
你亲爱的姐姐总是那样杞人忧天
Your dear sister is always such a harbinger of joy.
不是 好像
No, as if...
好像是玛丽的品行被认为有什么不好的地方
As if Mary had somehow been found wanting. In her character.
我不信奈皮尔先生会说这种话
I don't believe Mr Napier would have said that.
-其实我也不相信 -她终归是要嫁人的
- Neither do I, really, but... - She ought to be married.
-跟她谈谈 -她从不听我的话
- Talk to her. - She never listens to me.
她要是听话 就会嫁给马修了
If she did, she'd marry Matthew.
你觉得安东尼·斯特兰怎么样
What about Anthony Strallan?
安东尼·斯特兰至少有我这岁数了 人又无趣
Anthony Strallan is at least my age and as dull as paint.
她晚宴时大概都不想挨着他坐
I doubt she'd want to sit next to him at dinner,
更别说嫁给他了
let alone marry him.
她总得嫁出去啊 罗伯特
She has to marry someone, Robert.
如果伦敦真有这样的传言
And if this is what's being said in London,
那更是事不宜迟了
she has to marry soon.
你不应该在这里擦餐具
You shouldn't do that in here.
我不喜欢一个人呆在餐具室
I don't like being in the pantry all alone.
卡森先生不会介意的 他去村里了
And Mr Carson won't mind. He's gone into the village.
我告诉他 他就会介意了
He'll mind if I tell him.
-真好看 -是吗
- That's pretty. - Do you think so?
她想缝在新衬衫上
She wants it put onto a new shirt,
但我觉得有点过时了
but it's a bit old-fashioned to my taste.
不过时 很好看
Oh, no, it's lovely.
黛西 你好点了吗
Have you recovered, Daisy?
-她怎么了 -刚才在玛丽小姐的房♥间
- What from? - She had a bit of a turn.
她有点不舒服
When we were in Lady Mary's room.
-是吧 -我好了 谢谢你
- Didn't you? - I'm fine, thank you.
怎么不舒服的 你看到鬼魂了吗
What sort of a turn? Did you see a ghost?
她既然不想说 你就别再问了
Will you leave her alone, if she doesn't want to talk about it?
我常常想 这里会不会闹鬼
I've often wondered if this place is haunted.
应该会的
It ought to be.
那些被奴役直到累死的男仆和女仆会阴魂不散
By the spirits of maids and footmen who died in slavery.
要是托马斯 肯定不会是过劳累死的
But not, in Thomas's case, from overwork.
黛西 说说 到底怎么了
Come on, Daisy. What was it?
我不知道 我在想 先是泰坦尼克号♥的事
I don't know. I was thinking... First we had the Titanic.
别老是旧事重提了
Don't keep harping back to that.
我知道这事都有日子了 但那是我们认识的人啊
I know it was a while ago, but we knew 'em.
我想到我还为帕特里克先生生过火
I think of how I laid the fires for Mr Patrick,
但他就那样在冰冷的水里淹死了
but he drowned in them icy waters.
老天啊
For God's sake.
然后就是那位土耳其的先生
And then there was the Turkish gentleman.
就是觉得这房♥子里死了太多的人
It just seems there's been too much death in the house.
但那和玛丽小姐的房♥间有什么关系
But what's that got to do with Lady Mary's bedroom?
没 什么关系都没有
Nothing. Nothing at all.
唐顿村
花展
下午好 夫人
Afternoon, ma'am.
那些华丽的奖品什么时候摆出来呢
When do you put that magnificent display of prizes on show?
要等到颁奖那天
Not till the day itself.
我记得去年有座很漂亮的奖杯
I remember a superb cup from last year.
格兰瑟姆杯
The Grantham Cup.
是由已故的格兰瑟姆伯爵捐赠的
It was donated by the late Lord Grantham
用以奖励村里的最佳花卉得主
for the best bloom in the village.
-去年谁赢了 -是我
- And who won it? - I did.
真厉害
Well done.
-那前年呢 -前年也是老夫人赢的
- And the year before? - Her Ladyship won that one, too.
天呐 真了不起 再早一年呢
Heavens, how thrilling. And before that?
您见过我父亲了
You've met my father.
下午好 莫斯利先生
Good afternoon, Mr Molesley.
-您今年要展示什么 -什么都有
- What are you showing this year? - Oh, this and that.
还有村里最美的玫瑰
Only the finest roses in the village.
是吗 真是了不起的成就
Really? What an achievement.
这一带很适合玫瑰 我们很幸运
It's a wonderful area for roses. We're very lucky.
花展时就能看到各种漂亮的玫瑰了
We'll see some beautiful examples right across the show.
-对不对 莫斯利先生 -如您所言 夫人
- Won't we, Mr Molesley? - If you say so, your ladyship.
-你怎么了 -没什么
- What's up with you? - Nothing.
老爷怪奈皮尔先生到处散布
His lordship's blaming Mr Napier
有关玛丽小姐的流言
for spreading gossip about Lady Mary,
其实是你干的 对不对
but it was you, wasn't it?
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为奈皮尔根本不知情
Because Napier wasn't in on it.
只有四个人知道那晚他在小姐房♥中
Only four people know he was in her room that night.
你 我 玛丽小姐 可能还有黛西
You, me, Lady Mary and possibly Daisy.
而我没有对任何人透露过半句
And I haven't said nothing to nobody.
我没说过帕努克的事
Well, I didn't tell about Pamuk.
我信里只说玛丽小姐的品行并非无可指摘
I just wrote that Lady Mary was no better than she ought to be.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表