剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
庄 园
唐 顿
唐顿嘉年华
什么时候开始
When does it open?
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon.
那我们晚上一起去吧
Well, let's get up a party in the evening,
如果休斯太太允许 吃完晚饭就去
if Mrs Hughes lets us, after we've had our dinner.
好主意 嘉年华不常有 而且时间都很短
You're right. It doesn't come often, and it doesn't stay long.
-那你呢 贝茨先生 -我当然也去
- And what about you, Mr Bates? - I don't see why not.
那不是玛丽小姐吗
Well, there's Lady Mary.
你们先走 我们庄园见
You go on ahead. I'll see you back at the house.
好的
Right you are, then.
日安 小姐 夫人还好吗
Good day, my lady. Is Her Ladyship all right?
她从那件事中恢复...
Has she recovered from...
如果你认为她
lf you think she'll ever
把帕努克先生的尸体从庄园的一端
recover from carrying the body of Mr Pamuk
抬到另一端之后还能恢复如初
from one side of the house to the other,
那你根本就不了解她
then you don't know her at all.
我并不是说恢复
Well, I didn't mean recover exactly,
算是回过神吧
just get past it.
也没有
She won't do that, either.
她死后 要是剖开她的尸体
When she dies, they'll cut her open
会发现那件事深深地刻在她的心上
and find it engraved on her heart.
那您呢
What about you?
您的心吗
What about your heart?
你没听说过吗 我根本就没有心
Haven't you heard? I don't have a heart.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
小姐 我不这么认为
Not me, My Lady.
老爷 您要见新来的司机吗
You wanted to see the new chauffeur, My Lord?
是的 让他进来
Yes, indeed. Please send him in.
进来吧 很高兴再次见到你
Come in, come in. Good to see you again.
-布兰森 对吗 -是的 老爷
- Branson, isn't it? - That's right, Your Lordship.
我想他们已经带你熟悉了整个庄园
I hope they've shown you where everything is
我们也兑现了面试时的条件
and we've delivered whatever we promised at the interview.
是的 老爷
Certainly, My Lord.
你不想念爱尔兰吗
Won't you miss Ireland?
想 但不会想念那份工作
Ireland, yes. But not the job.
那位夫人很随和 但她只有一部车
The mistress was a nice lady, but she had only one car
限制我时速不能超过20英里
and she wouldn't let me drive it over 20 miles an hour.
所以有点...
So it was a bit...
说白了 有点无趣
Well, boring, so to speak.
您的藏书真丰富
You've got a wonderful library.
你要是想借书 随时欢迎
You're very welcome to borrow books, if you wish.
真的吗 老爷
Really, My Lord?
那边有个登记簿
Well, there's a ledger over there
所有人都用那个 甚至是我的女儿
that I make everyone use, even my daughters.
卡森和休斯太太有时会借几本小说
Carson and Mrs Hughes sometimes take a novel or two.
-你喜欢哪类 -主要是历史和政♥治♥
- What are your interests? - History and politics, mainly.
是吗
Heavens!
卡森 布兰森要借几本书
Carson, Branson is going to borrow some books.
-我已经同意了 -好的 老爷
- He has my permission. - Very good, My Lord.
-还有什么吩咐吗 老爷 -没了
- Is that all, My Lord? - It is.
去做事吧 祝你好运
Off you go and good luck.
与老泰勒相比他真是朝气蓬勃
He seems a bright spark after poor old Taylor.
想想泰勒竟然跑去开茶馆
And to think Taylor's gone off to run a tea shop.
这可不是什么
I cannot feel it will
安享晚年之举 你说呢
make for a very restful retirement, can you?
我宁愿一死了之 老爷
I would rather be put to death, My Lord.
的确 谢谢你 卡森
Quite so. Thank you, Carson.
去参加家庭聚会吧
How about some house parties?
安妮·麦克莱夫人邀她下月去参加聚会
She's been asked to one next month by Lady Anne McNair.
去了也没用 她认识的都是糟老头子
A most terrible idea. She doesn't know anyone under 100.
不如让她去我姑姑家住些日子
I might send her over to visit my aunt.
还能顺便了解一下纽约
She could get to know New York.
我觉得还没有沦落到那种境地
Oh, I don't think things are quite that desperate.
可怜的玛丽 最近总是闷闷不乐
Poor Mary, she's been terribly down in the mouth lately.
帕努克先生的死让她深受打击
She was very upset by the death of poor Mr Pamuk.
为什么 他们又不熟悉
Why? She didn't know him.
不能因为死了个外国人就像丢了魂儿似的
One can't go to pieces at the death of every foreigner.
那样的话
We'd all be in a state of collapse
岂不是看报都要晕倒
whenever we opened a newspaper.
当然 玛丽最大的难题是
Oh, no. Of course, Mary's main difficulty is
她的地位依然悬而未决
that her situation is unresolved.
她究竟是不是继承人呢
I mean, is she an heiress or isn't she?
限定继承权不可变更 玛丽不能继承
The entail's unbreakable. Mary cannot inherit.
不 我们得找一个
No, what we need is a lawyer
正经 有道义的律师来办这事
who's decent and honour bound to look into it.
我想 我认识这么一个人
I... I think perhaps I know just the man.
你打算去嘉年华吗
Are you going to the fair while it's here?
我应该不会去 先生
Oh, I shouldn't think so, sir.
不过我并不排斥 我喜欢音乐
But I don't mind it. I like the music.
天呐 你的手怎么了
Goodness, what's happened to your hands?
没什么 夫人
It's nothing, ma'am.
应该很痛吧
They look very painful.
不 夫人 就是不太舒服而已
Oh, no, ma'am. Irritating more than painful.
你用了什么新的器具
Have you been using anything new
刷银器或是鞋子吗
to polish the silver or the shoes?
-没有 -让我看看
- No. - May I?
放过人家吧 母亲
Leave him alone, mother.
看起来像丹毒
It looks like Erysipelas.
你一定是不小心割到手了
You must have cut yourself.
好像没有啊
Not that I'm aware of.
我们明天一起去医院
We'll walk round to the hospital tomorrow.
-不必 夫人 -必须去
- Really, ma'am... - I insist.
你感冒了 我可不想让你进厨房♥
You've got a cold. I want you out of here.
安娜 你在这儿啊
Anna, there you are.
你知道我今晚要出门吗
You know I'm out tonight?
我不想一回来 发现这里都乱了套
Because I don't want to come home to any surprises.
怎么会呢
That'll be the day.
我们本想晚点去嘉年华
We thought we might go to the fair later.
你也想去 是不是 黛西
You'd like that, wouldn't you, Daisy?
你该去
Now, you ought to go.
自从帕努克先生猝死之后
She's been that down in the mouth
她就一直魂不守舍
since the death of poor Mr Pamuk.
-别那么说 -确实是嘛
- Don't say that. - Well, she has.
仆人晚饭后
We could all walk down together
我们可以一起步行去 如果...
after the servants' dinner, if that's a good...
你还是哪都别去了
You won't be walking anywhere.
听这声音 她日子不多了
She's got minutes to live, by the sound of it.
马上回房♥休息
Go to bed at once.
是 休斯太太
Yes, Mrs Hughes.
我会把感冒药拿给你
I'll bring up a Beecham's Powder.
好了 你要是有事想问我
Right. If there's anything you want to ask me,
现在就问吧
it'll need to be before I go.
我有什么要问你的
What would I want to ask you?
我在为老爷 夫人和小姐们准备晚饭
I'm preparing a meal for Lord and Lady Grantham and the girls.
没有访客 也没人留宿
No one is visiting. No one is staying.
好吧 那就这样
Well, that's settled, then.
克拉克森医生出去接生了
I'm afraid Dr Clarkson's out delivering a baby.
我们不知道他何时能回来
We don't know when he'll be back.
没关系 你只需打开储物柜
No matter. If you'll just open the store cupboard,
-我自己能找到我需要的东西 -我...
- I can easily find what I need. - Well, I...
你可以告诉医生 是董事会主席
You can tell the doctor that you opened the cupboard
让你开储物柜的
for the chairman of the board.
我保证 他绝不会反对
I assure you, he will raise not the slightest objection.
这个就可以
This should do it.
氯化铁药酒 每次十滴溶于水 一日三次
Tincture of steel, 10 drops in water, three times a day.
这是硝酸银溶液
And this is solution of nitrate of silver.
每天早晚取少量擦拭患处
Rub a little in, morning and night.
-多久能好转 -丹毒很难治愈
- How long before it's better? - Erysipelas is very hard to cure.
应该能减轻症状
We should be able to reduce the symptoms,
但也至多如此了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表