剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我要是五月在暴♥动♥中被捕
Well, I doubt I'd expect to curtsy to
就不会指望六月份还能去进见国王和王后陛下
Their Majesties in June when I'd been arrested at a riot in May.
不过我老了 也许世道不同了
But then I'm old. Things may be different now.
她没有被捕 而且没有发生暴♥动♥
She hasn't been arrested and it wasn't a riot.
下次说不定就会呢
But it might be next time.
不会有下次了
There will not be a next time.
夫人被当众斥责 心里不太舒服
Her ladyship's not best pleased at being told off in public.
威廉说她气得两眼冒火
William said she was looking daggers.
-都怪我多嘴 -这不关你的事
- I'm sorry I started all this. - Oh, it's not your fault.
有个关心时政的女儿 他该高兴才是
Anyway, he ought to be glad he's got a daughter who cares.
老夫人准备回去了
Her ladyship's ready to leave.
我去把车开出来
I'll bring the car around.
你满意了
Are you pleased with yourself?
他就是个蠢货
Silly chump.
他是草木皆兵
He's nervous.
担心我向卡森先生揭发他偷酒的事
He thinks I'm planning to tell Mr Carson about the wine.
早知今日何必当初
Well, he shouldn't have stolen it then, should he?
对
No.
可我不想害别人丢了工作
But I don't want anyone to lose their job because of me.
即使是托马斯 即使是试图陷害你的人
Even Thomas? Even after what they tried to do to you?
即使如此
Even then.
-夫人 能否耽误您片刻 -当然
- Your ladyship, do you have a moment? - Of course.
我收到一封朋友的来信 夫人
I've received a letter, my lady, from a friend of mine.
他是弗林特夏尔侯爵的贴身男仆
He's valet to the Marquess of Flintshire.
那可不是轻松的差事
I don't envy him.
弗林特夏尔大人是外♥交♥部♥大臣
Lord Flintshire is a minister at the Foreign Office.
如您所知 弗林特夏尔夫人是老爷的表妹
As you know, Lady Flintshire is his lordship's cousin.
当然 当然 我想说的是
Oh, of course, of course. The point is,
他与土耳其大使打些交道
he has dealings with the Turkish Ambassador.
而大使阁下似乎听到一些下流的传言
It seems His Excellency has made him privy to a scurrilous story
是关于玛丽小姐和已故帕努克先生的
concerning Lady Mary and the late Mr Pamuk.
能否让我看看这封信
May I read this letter?
您需要我做点什么吗
Is there anything you want me to do about it?
不必了 谢谢
No, thank you.
有时候 否认这种事
Sometimes, even to deny these things
也只会是火上浇油
is only to throw paraffin onto the flames.
-我本想告知老爷 -什么
- I did try to inform his lordship... - What?
不过现在时机似乎不太合适
But I couldn't seem to find the right moment.
可不是嘛 还是我来跟老爷说吧
Quite right. Please leave his lordship to me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
赶走一个仆人的唯一方法
The only sure way to get rid of a servant
就是让他成为盗窃案的嫌疑人
is to have him or her suspected of stealing.
你忘了我们上次尝试以失败告终
Aren't you forgetting we've tried that and it didn't work?
但上次的盗窃是我们做的戏
But last time we invented a theft.
我们要做的是 如果真有东西失窃
What we need to do is to make him a suspect
把火引到他身上
when something's really been stolen.
咱们怎么知道有什么东西失窃了
How do we know anything's been stolen?
你不是偷了吗 笨蛋
Because you stole it, you noodle.
-你说那些酒 -对 就是酒
- Oh. You mean the wine. - Yeah,the wine.
可这才是问题的关键 贝茨知道是我拿的
But that's the whole point. Bates knows I took it.
他威胁要向卡森先生告密
He was threatening to tell Mr Carson.
如果我们先发制人 他不就告不成你了
Well, he can't, can he? Not if we get to him first.
你是说你看到他拿了酒窖的钥匙
Are you telling me you saw him take the cellar key?
也不算是 不过我看到他在这儿
Not exactly. But I saw him in here
而钥匙似乎还在钩子上晃来晃去
and I thought the key was swinging on its hook.
我只是在想 您是否发觉有酒失窃
I just wondered if you'd noticed if any of the wine was missing?
我想我该为晚餐时说话的态度向你道歉
I think I owe you an apology after the way I spoke at dinner.
下次你想像教训淘气女生一样训斥我
Next time you want to treat me like a naughty schoolgirl
你可以私下里训斥 别当着仆人的面
you might do it in private, not in front of the servants.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
不过这大概是圣诞节之后 你母亲最开心的一晚
Of course it gave your mother her best evening since Christmas.
即便如此 我们必须想办法管住茜玻
Even so, we must try to keep control of Sybil.
罗伯特 相信我 你无须担心茜玻
Robert, believe me, Sybil is not your problem.
今年的伦敦社交季
We've got to support Mary this year,
我们要全力支持玛丽
when we get to London.
可这是茜玻的首次亮相
But it's Sybil's first season.
不该让玛丽抢她的风头
We can't have Mary stealing her thunder.
茜玻会表现得很好 但玛丽该有着落了
Sybil will do well enough. It's time Mary was settled.
事不宜迟啊
High time.
可怜的伊迪丝 我们似乎从来都不提她
Poor old Edith. We never seem to talk about her.
恐怕伊迪丝得照顾我们的晚年生活了
I'm afraid Edith will be the one to care for us in our old age.
想想都觉得凄凉
What a ghastly prospect.
妈妈 安娜说你找我
Mama? Anna said you wanted me.
快看是谁到访
Look who's paid us a visit.
安东尼爵士 很高兴见到您
Sir Anthony. How nice.
我们都以为那可怕咸布丁
We all thought we'd driven you away with
把您吓跑了呢
that horrible salty pudding.
不会 不过我确实出了趟门
No, indeed. But I have been away.
他去了奥地利和德国
He's been in Austria and Germany.
-真有趣 -有趣 但也令人忧心
- How interesting. - Interesting. And worrying.
安东尼爵士是来请你看他的新车的
Sir Anthony is here to show you his new car.
我很喜欢驾驶
I've rather taken to driving myself,
我总要四处周游来证明我这一喜好
and I have to keep finding destinations to justify it.
是什么样的车
What kind of car is it?
敞篷的劳斯莱斯
It's an open Rolls-Royce
我想请你同去兜风
and I wondered if you might like a spin in it.
那真是太好了 可惜今天不凑巧
Oh,how kind. But alas, not today.
我已经让人给美钻上了鞍等着我
I've had Diamond saddled and he's waiting for me.
你可以下午再骑马嘛
You could ride this afternoon.
但我都安排好了 不过非常感谢 安东尼爵士
But it's arranged now. But thank you,Sir Anthony.
请下次再邀我吧
Do ask me again.
不知您是否愿意带我去
I don't suppose you'd take me.
当然 乐意至极
Of course. I should be delighted.
我被控什么罪名
What is it that I am accused of?
并非有人指控你
Oh. Nobody is accusing you of anything.
只是有人暗示我说
But there has been a suggestion
你拿了酒窖的钥匙
that you were handling the cellar key,
在我继续调查之前
and before I take it any further
我想知道此事是否有合理解释
I want to find if there's a simple explanation.
是因为有酒失窃了
Because some wine is missing.
你是如何得知的
How do you know that?
好吧 暂时先说到这里吧
Right. Well, we'll leave it there for now.
凯撒大帝是个相当善变的人
The Kaiser is such a mercurial figure,
最后一位德国皇帝 引发一战的祸首之一
时而是好战的暴君 时而是情伤的诗人
one minute the warlord, the next a lovelorn poet.
一个想要称霸天下的诗人
But a poet in need of an empire.
说得好 想要称霸天下的诗人 正是如此
That's very good. "A poet in need of an empire." Yes.
我已故的妻子曾经说过...
My late wife used to say that...
-斯特兰夫人说过什么 -算了
- What did Lady Strallan used to say? - Oh,never mind.
-可我很想知道 -真的 你真的想知道
- But I should like to hear it. - Really? Would you,really?
她曾说凯撒·比尔热爱制♥服♥和勋章
She used to say that Kaiser Bill loved uniforms and medals
可他从没把这些与战事挂钩
but he never really connected them with fighting.
-她是怎样的人 -莫德吗 她非常风趣
- What was she like? - Maud? Oh, she was awfully funny.
有些人不懂她 可她确实幽默
Some people couldn't see it, but she was.
林奇在附近吗
Is Lynch anywhere about?
我没看到他 小姐
Oh, I haven't seen him, my lady.
-我的马跛了 -让我看看
- My horse is lame. - I could have a look at him.
你也懂马吗
Do you know about horses?
我曾在父亲的农场照顾马匹
I looked after the horses on my father's farm.
那是世界上最好的工作
It was the best job in the world.
那你为何离开
Then why did you leave it?
我母亲希望我争取更好的前途
My mother wanted me to have a chance of bettering myself.
当第二男仆吗
As a second footman?
对我来说这是很好的职位 小姐
It's a good place for me, my lady.
当然是 对不起
Of course it is. I'm sorry.
她希望有天我能当第一男仆
She hopes, one day, that I might be first footman,
-甚至是当上... -卡森得小心点了
- or even get to be... - Carson had better watch out.
希望渺茫 不过谁说得准
Stranger things happen at sea.
我有时会看见贝茨先生拿着瓶酒
I've seen Mr Bates with a bottle from time to time.
我以为他是帮您拿的
I must have thought he was helping you.
我怎会让贴身男仆去拿酒
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表