剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-你也好不到哪儿去 -你说什么
- You're no better. - What?
你根本不在乎马修会得到一切
You don't care about Matthew getting everything,
因为你觉得我不配
because you don't think I'm worthy of it.
-玛丽 -你就承认吧
- Mary! - I wish you'd just admit it.
在你心中 我早已堕落不堪
I'm a lost soul to you.
我竟然和一个土耳其人珠胎暗结
I took a lover with no thought of marriage, a Turk!
想想都可悲 我的天呐
Think of that! Oh, my dear!
别担心 妈妈 您可以下去了
Don't worry, Mama. You can go down now.
明早一切都会好起来的
Everything will look better in the morning.
您不是一直这样说吗
Isn't that what you usually say?
因为事实就是如此
I say it because it's usually true.
爸爸会找您的
Papa will wonder where you are.
-别和马修争执 -为什么不行
- Don't quarrel with Matthew. - Why shouldn't I?
因为有朝一日你可能会需要他
Because one day you may need him.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
当我自毁前程之时
When I've ruined myself,
必须找一个强有力的靠山
I must have a powerful protector to hide behind.
我该阻止你
I'd tell you off,
但我喜欢听你演奏
but I like to hear you play.
-其他人呢 -在忙吧 我想
- Where are they all? - Busy, I suppose.
你没什么事做吗
Haven't you got anything to do?
我有 我当然有
Yes, I have. Of course I have.
别被托马斯搞得没了心气
You mustn't let Thomas get you down.
他只是嫉妒 每个人都更喜欢你
He's just jealous. Everyone likes you better than him.
有人就不是
Not everyone.
那她就是个傻姑娘 配不上你
Then she's a foolish girl and she doesn't deserve you.
哎呀 这不是怂恿你嘛
Though why am I encouraging you?
现在别想这些 至少再等十年吧
Forget all that. For 10 years, at least.
您真是个好人 休斯太太
You're a kind woman, Mrs Hughes.
真不知道
I don't know
这个庄园没有您会是怎样 真的
how this house would run without you. I don't, truly.
别溜须拍马了 干活去
Stop flannelling and get on,
要不我找卡森先生打小报告
before I betray you to Mr Carson.
还有什么比新衣裳更让人激动吗
Oh, is there anything more thrilling than a new frock?
恐怕没有 小姐
I suppose not, My Lady.
你也应该有一套
You shall have one, too.
这一套应该很适合面试穿
I thought this would be suitable for your interview.
-我不会穿的 小姐 -你当然要穿
- I won't be wearing it, My Lady. - Of course you will.
你得打扮的像一个成功的职业女性
We have to make you look like a successful, professional woman.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's happened?
我不会穿 是因为我不用去了
Well, I won't wear it because I'm not going.
他们取消了面试
They've cancelled the appointment.
他们找到了一个更合适这个职位的人
They've found someone more suited for the post
也更有资历
and better qualified.
-一次失败嘛 -面对现实吧
- This time. - Let's face it.
恐怕不会有比我更不适合
There'll never be anyone less
更没有资历的人了
suited for the post or worse qualified than I am.
不是这样的
That isn't true.
我们不会放弃的
You'll see, we're not giving up.
没有人第一次就能成功
No one hits the bull's eye with the first arrow.
我已经把晚餐要用的朗德尔烛台拿出来了
I've put out the Rundell candlesticks for dinner tonight.
不好意思 我待会再来
Oh. I'm sorry, I'll come back later.
不 请留下来
No. Stay, please.
我有点事想对你说
I've got something I'd like to talk to you about,
不知你有没有时间
if you've a minute.
在我来庄园做女仆领班之前
Before I first came here as head housemaid,
我曾经和一个农夫情投意合
I was walking out with a farmer.
当我告诉他我在唐顿找到工作时
When I told him I'd taken a job at Downton,
他向我求婚了
he asked me to marry him.
我是来自阿盖尔农夫的女儿
I was a farmer's daughter from Argyll,
所以我很清楚那种生活
so I knew the life.
他人很好
He was very nice,
但那时我在这里干得不错
but then I came here and I did well and...
不想就这样放弃
I didn't want to give it up.
所以我拒绝了他 然后他娶了别人
So I told him no, and he married someone else.
三年前他的妻子去世了
She died three years ago.
上个月我收到了他的信 说他想再见我一面
And last month he wrote, asking to see me again.
我同意了 因为我一直没能忘怀
And I agreed. Because all this time, I've wondered.
说下去
Go on.
昨晚我去见了他
I met him the other night.
我们在格兰瑟姆埃姆斯共进了晚餐
We had dinner at the Grantham Arms
然后他带我去了嘉年华
and after, he took me to the fair.
他变得又肥又丑 脸色涨红
And he was horrible and fat and red-faced,
你心想当初怎会看上他
and you couldn't think what you ever saw in him.
他是个好人 他还是个好人
He was still a nice man. He is still a nice man.
脸色的确有点涨红
Well, he was a bit red-faced
他的衣服也有点紧 但这些都不重要
and his suit was a little tight, but none of that matters.
他的为人没有变
In the real ways, he hadn't changed.
他再次向你求婚 你答应了
And he proposed again and you accepted?
百转千回 我真想答应他
In many ways, I wanted to accept.
但我不再是那个农场女孩了
But I'm not that farm girl any more.
这当然让我受宠若惊 但
I was flattered, of course, but...
我变了 卡森先生
I've changed, Mr Carson.
生活改变了你我
Life's altered you, as it's altered me.
如果我们拒绝被生活改变
And what would be the point of living
那生活又有什么意义呢
if we didn't let life change us?
你不会离开 对吧
You won't be leaving, then?
您最好来看看 帕特莫太太在大发脾气
You'd better come. Mrs Patmore's on the rampage.
她想要储物间的钥匙
She wants the key to the store cupboard.
您知道没钥匙让她很火大
You know how angry she gets she hasn't got one of her own.
只要我还是女管家 她就别想拿到
Nor will she have. Not while I'm housekeeper here.
离开 哪有时间离开啊
Leaving? When would I ever find the time?
茜玻在楼上磨蹭什么呢
Whatever is holding Sybil up?
她在试穿新衣服
She was going on about her new frock.
我们别等她了
We'd better go in without her,
否则对帕特莫太太不公平
or it's not fair on Mrs Patmore.
她做菜能那么准时吗 这可说不准
Oh, is her cooking so precisely timed? You couldn't tell.
-我觉得她做的菜很美味 -那是自然
- I think her food is delicious. - Naturally.
晚上好啊 各位
Good evening, everyone.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表