剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
拿好 贝茨先生 收到了 今早送来的
There you are, Mr Bates. It's in. Came this morning.
他们说可能会到 还是有区别的
They said it would, which isn't quite the same thing.
你好
Hello.
早知道我就帮你寄了
I could have posted that for you.
还是我自己来吧
Well, I prefer to do it myself.
我在外边等你
I'll wait outside.
好的
Lovely.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你非要打听的话 我想把橱柜上边
If you must know, I'm trying to find some space
腾出些空间 屋里就不会那么挤了
on top of the cupboard to make life easier.
里边装了什么
So, what's in it, then?
什么
What?
那个该死的大箱子重得要死 还能有什么
The bleeding great packing case that weighs a tonne, that's what.
-你别问行吗 -不 不行
- Can't you just leave it? - No, I can't.
你现在就得告诉我
And you'll tell me right now.
-有什么趣事吗 -没有
- Anything interesting? - Not particularly.
是艾弗林·奈皮尔寄来的
It's from Evelyn Napier.
去年十一月唐克斯特赛马♥会♥
You met him with
他和戴德菲尔兹一家在一起 你们见过面
the Delderfields last November, at Doncaster races.
-是布兰克森老爷的儿子吗 -没错
- Is that Lord Branksome's boy? - It is.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
-我不讨厌他 -他信上说些什么
- I don't dislike him. - And what's he writing about?
没什么 下周他要跟约克安斯提的人出去狩猎
Nothing much, he's out with the York and Ainsty next week.
集♥合♥地点就在唐顿 届时他会来喝杯茶
The meet is at Downton. He'll want some tea when he's up here.
他住在哪 和朋友一起吗
Where's he staying? With friends?
他说找了一家为狩猎提供住宿的酒吧
He says he's found a pub that caters for hunting.
我们能提供更好的条件
Well, we can improve on that.
让他来这里吧 早晨他可以随时备马出发
He must come here. He can send the horses up early if he wants.
他能猜到你邀请他的原因
He'll know why you're asking him.
我不明白你说什么
I can't think what you mean.
我是他母亲的朋友 她肯定喜欢这个提议
His mother's a friend of mine. She'll be pleased at the idea.
不怎么喜欢 她过世了
Not very pleased, she's dead.
那就更有理由邀请他了
All the more reason, then.
你可以写个便条 然后和我的一起寄出去
You can write a note, too, and put it in with mine.
我要不要提及你与他亡母的交情
Should I tell him about your friendship with his late mother?
我很确信 众人当中
I am sure you, of all people, can compose a letter
唯独你给年轻男子写信 用不着我帮忙
to a young man without any help from me.
这个花了多少钱
How much did it cost?
我的全部积蓄 差不多
Every penny I'd saved. Almost.
这个就是你的秘密情人吗
And is this the mystery lover?
我参加了一项有关打字和速记的函授课程
I've been taking a correspondence course in typing and shorthand.
信封里就是课件
That's what was in the envelopes.
-你学得好吗 -当然
- Are you any good? - Yes.
说实话 我学得很好
I am, actually.
夫人要玛丽小姐从来不♥穿♥的那件黄褐色短裙
Her Ladyship wants the fawn skirt Lady Mary never wears.
缝纫女工要把它
The seamstress is going to
改成茜玻小姐的尺寸 不过我没找到
fit it to Lady Sybil, but I can't find it.
我马上就去
I'll come in a minute.
-她们正等着呢 -马上就去
- They're waiting now. - One minute.
我得换帽子和围裙
I'm just changing my cap and apron.
你跟别人说过吗 你父母怎么看
Have you told anyone? What did your parents say?
没找到工作之前我不能告诉他们
I can't tell them till I've got a job.
放弃这份好差事 我爸会觉得我
Dad will think I'm a fool
不知好歹 我妈妈会说我好高骛远
to leave a good place and Mum will say I'm getting above myself,
-但我不这么想 -我也不这么想
- but I don't believe that. - Nor do I.
这事与我无关 全是玛丽自己在忙活
It's not of my doing. It's all Mary's own work.
不过我觉得我们应该鼓励她
But I think we should encourage it.
布兰克森这人不解风情 但这似乎不要紧
Branksome's a dull dog, but I don't suppose that matters.
你知道他妻子去世了吗
Did you know his wife had died?
他就知道谈论赛马
He only ever talks about racing.
柯拉是对的
Cora is right.
玛丽不会接受马修·卡劳利
Mary won't take Matthew Crawley,
所以得赶快把她嫁出去
so we'd better get her settled
否则青春易逝 容颜易老
before the bloom is quite gone off the rose.
这个家族有历史吗
Is the family an old one?
我想比你家历史久远
Older than yours, I imagine.
-挺古老的 -而且家产颇丰
- Old enough. - And there's plenty of money.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, really? - Hmm.
母亲 你早就在纯血种马簿里查过他们
Mama, you've already looked him up in the stud books
打听过他们的家产了 不要装得毫不知情
and made enquiries about the fortune, don't pretend otherwise.
你是不是在担心
Are you afraid someone
如果你表现得太坦诚 会被当成美国人
will think you're American if you speak openly?
也不是不可能
I doubt it'll come to that.
-摇铃让他们端茶吗 -不 我不要了
- Shall I ring for tea? - No, not for me.
我约了克里普斯五点见面 晚餐见
I'm meeting Cripps at five. I'll see you at dinner.
你看起来不太满意
You don't seem very pleased.
还算满意
I'm pleased.
-虽不完美 也还凑活 -那么
- It's not brilliant, but I'm pleased. - So?
我不想让罗伯特以婚姻为借口
I don't want Robert to use a marriage
放弃争夺玛丽的继承权
as an excuse to stop fighting for Mary's inheritance.
其实那都无所谓
It won't make any difference.
我觉得他压根就没想去争
I don't think he has the slightest intention of fighting as it is.
保住唐顿庄园的代价就是
The price of saving Downton
让马修·卡劳利成为他的继承人
is to accept Matthew Crawley as his heir.
那你怎么想
What about you?
我对马修并无反感
I don't dislike Matthew.
老实说 我挺欣赏他
In fact, I rather admire him.
仅凭这点你就把所有家产都交给他吗
Is that sufficient reason to give him your money?
-当然不是 -那就无需多言了
- Of course not. - Then there's nothing more to be said.
我们不是要喝茶吗
Are we going to have tea or not?
你好
Hello.
不介意的话我送你一程
I'd offer you a lift if I could.
我就是来找你的
It was you I was coming to see.
你的时间算得真精确 我刚下火车
Well, then, your timing is matchless. I've just got off the train.
那天 进餐的时候
The other day, at dinner,
伊泽贝尔堂亲说
Cousin Isobel was saying
你想逛逛当地的教堂
you wanted to see some of the local churches.
她说的没错 我确有此意
She's right. I do.
如果要在这里定居
I want to know more about
我想更全面地了解这个郡
the county generally, if I'm to live here.
我想我可以带你看看附近的几座教堂
Well, I thought I might show you a few of the nearer ones.
我们可以带上食物 就当是远足了
We could take a picnic and make an outing of it.
-你真热情 -哪里 我会很享受的
- That's very kind. - Nonsense. I'll enjoy it.
我很久没出去转转了
It's too long since I've played the tourist.
那就只能选星期六了
Well, it would have to be a Saturday.
星期日教堂要工作 平时我要工作
The churches work on Sunday and I work all the weekdays.
那就星期六吧
Then Saturday it is.
我让林奇去准备马车
I'll get Lynch to sort out the governess cart
十一点钟我会来接你
and I'll pick you up at about 11:00.
-这个怎么用 -很简单
- How does it work? - Well, it's easy.
你只要按这些字母 就能印到纸上了
You just press the letters and they print on the paper.
请你们离远点
Get back, please.
她们企图藏什么东西 被我看出来了
They were trying to hide it, so I knew it was wrong.
格温现在在哪里
Where's Gwen now?
和安娜一起收拾餐厅 马上就能回来
Doing the dining room with Anna, they'll be finishing.
那我就等着
Then I'll wait.
恕我直言 卡森先生 格温归我管
With all due respect, Mr Carson, Gwen is under my jurisdiction.
的确如此 休斯太太
Indeed she is, Mrs Hughes,
我绝没有企图篡夺您的职权
and I have no intention of usurping your authority.
我只是想搞清事情的真♥相♥
I merely want to get to the bottom of it.
为什么格温想要一台打字机都不行
Why shouldn't Gwen have a typewriter, if she wants one?
别多管闲事
Mind your own business.
-那东西怎么会在这里 -格温 快进来
- What's that doing here? - Ah, Gwen. Come in.
那东西怎么会在这里 谁进我的房♥间了
Why is that down here? Who's been in my room?
他们无权这么做
They had no right.
注意了 首先
See here. In the first place,
这座庄园里的任何一个房♥间都不属于你
none of the rooms in this house belong to you.
其次 你的一切由我负责
And in the second, I am in charge of your welfare
因此我也有权管你
and that gives me every right.
是你做的 对不对
This is you, isn't it?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表