剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我们只想搞清楚 格温要打字机做什么
All we want is to know what Gwen wants with a typewriter
她为何要对此保密
and why she feels the need to keep it secret?
这是她的隐私 并非有意隐瞒
She wants to keep it private, not secret.
-这是有区别的 -阿门
- There's a difference. - Amen.
我没做任何丢人的事情
I've done nothing to be ashamed of.
我买♥♥了台打字机
I've bought a typewriter
我一直在上函授速写课
and I've taken a postal course in shorthand.
我不知道这些行为哪里犯法了
I'm not aware that either of these actions is illegal.
有话好好说 别这么没轻没重的
Will you tell us why, preferably without any more cheek?
因为我不想做女仆了 我想当秘书
Because I want to leave service. I want to be a secretary.
你不想当女仆了
You want to leave service?
当女仆有什么不好
What's wrong with being in service?
没什么不好
Nothing's wrong with it.
修马路也没什么不好
And there's nothing wrong with mending roads, neither,
但我不想这样干下去
but it's not what I want to do.
我得提醒你 有很多年轻姑娘
I should remind you that there are plenty of young girls
对这里的工作求之不得呢
who will be glad of a position in this house.
那不正好 等我一辞职
And when I hand in my notice I shall be happy
自然有人顶替我的位置
to think one of them will be taking my place.
你觉得自己还能待到那个时候吗
What makes you think we'll wait till then?
什么时候轮到你当家了 奥布瑞恩太太
Are you hiring and sacking now, Miss O'Brien?
我以为这事本该由
I thought that lay with
卡森先生和休斯太太来定夺
Mr Carson and Mrs Hughes.
都别吵了 我要去通知晚餐更衣了
Enough of this. I'm going to ring the dressing gong
今晚谁都不许再提此事
and we'll have no more talk of this tonight.
我能把打字机拿回去了吗
Can I have my machine back now?
可以 但是我希望你好自为之
Very well, but I wish I were sure you know what you're doing.
黛西 你怎么回事
Daisy, what's happened to you?
我让你来喝点水
I said you could go for a drink of water,
又不是让你去尼罗河
not a trip up the Nile.
你准备带他去哪几个教堂
Which churches will you show him?
还没想好呢
I can't decide.
柯比吧 要不去伊兴沃德教堂
Kirby, possibly, or perhaps Easingwold.
不觉得你表现得太直白了吗
You don't think you're being a bit obvious?
你说我直白 真是笑话
Coming from you, that's rich.
晚邮送来一封奈皮尔先生的信件
There was a letter from Mr Napier in the evening post.
-他答应来了吗 -还没
- Oh. Did he accept? - Not yet.
大概他觉得太直白了吧
Perhaps he thought it was too obvious.
很显然 他有位友人同行
Apparently, he's bringing a friend with him.
土耳其大使♥馆♥的专员 科莫·帕努克先生
An attache at the Turkish Embassy. A Mr Kemal Pamuk.
他是苏丹某大臣之子
He's the son of one of the Sultan's ministers
是为阿尔巴尼亚会谈而来
and he's here for the Albanian talks.
-会谈什么 -建立独♥立♥的阿尔巴尼亚
- What's that? - To create an independent Albania.
你平时不看报纸的吗
Don't you read the papers?
活得太滋润 没时间看报
I'm too busy living a life.
鉴于获得土耳其的支持至关重要
Since Turkey's signature is vital,
在会谈前奈皮尔先生的任务就是
Mr Napier's been given the job
好生招待专员 使其尽欢
of keeping him happy until the conference begins.
而他很想尝试英式狩猎
And he's eager to try an English hunt.
那就把这位帕努克先生也请来
I shall invite this Mr Pamuk to stay here as well.
没准
Who knows,
英式府邸的盛情款待
a little hospitality in an English house
能对会谈产生出其不意的效果呢
may make all the difference to the outcome.
玛丽 你得随行作陪
And Mary, you will ride out with him.
妈妈 有必要吗
Oh, Mama, must I?
我的靴子还没修好
My boots are at the menders
我都好几个星期没骑马了
and I haven't ridden for weeks.
安娜 去把玛丽小姐的狩猎装备齐全
Anna? Please see that Lady Mary is fully equipped to go hunting.
好的 夫人
Yes, Your Ladyship.
有事吗
Yes?
我看到这张跛足矫正器的广♥告♥
I saw this advertisement for a limp corrector.
怎么了
Yes?
这个到底是干什么用的
What does it do, exactly?
矫正跛足的
It corrects limps.
有效吗
Does it work?
东西我做的 广♥告♥我发的
Well, as I make it and I advertise it,
难道我会说没用吗
is it likely I'd say no?
能拿一个给我瞧瞧吗
Could I see one?
瞧好了
Here we are.
把这个调整到合适的高度矫正跛足
You adjust this to the right height to minimise the limp.
逐渐拧紧 直到无法再忍♥受
You tighten these, gradually, as tight as you can stand,
等把腿掰直了 脚自然就能落地了
and as the legs straighten the foot lowers to the floor.
戴上不好受
Can't say it's going to be easy.
戴上就得坚持
And you can't slack.
想要治好
Every day, all day,
就得天天戴 戴一整天
if you mean business.
明白了
All right.
多少钱
How much?
她邀请我们周六一同赴宴
She asks if we can both dine on Saturday?
到时还会有另外两位年轻男客
There are two young men staying,
你就不会寡不敌众了
so you won't be so out numbered for once.
什么客人
What men?
一个土耳其外交官
A Turkish diplomat
名字很拗口我念不出来
called something I can't read
还有布兰克森爵爷的爱子
and "Lord Branksome's charming son",
八成是给玛丽介绍的
who's to be flung at Mary, presumably.
说到玛丽堂妹
When it comes to Cousin Mary,
以她的能力 哪还用得着别人介绍
she's quite capable of doing her own flinging, I assure you.
拜托帮忙开下门
Ah, open the door, can you?
哪儿都找不着她的马裤
I couldn't find her breeches anywhere,
我问了贝茨先生
so I asked Mr Bates
然后他去老爷的骑射行头里找了找
and he looked among His Lordship's riding clothes
还真给找着了
and there they were.
现在我就希望别落下什么东西
I only hope to god I've got everything.
帽子 我拿着呢
Hat, I'll do here.
手套和马鞭在门厅
Gloves and crop are in the hall.
格温
Gwen?
你怎么了
Whatever's the matter?
别哭 坐下
Hey, come on, sit down.
怎么了
What's up?
没事 一时耍性子
Oh, I'm just being silly.
你应该把那个拿去刷刷
You should get that brushed.
老爷还得半个小时才起 出什么事了
He won't be up for another half an hour. Now, what is it?
我只是意识到 没可能了
Well, I suppose I've just realised that it's not going to happen.
-什么没可能 -都没可能
- What isn't? - Oh, none of it.
我没可能成为秘书
I'm not going to be a secretary.
我也没可能不做女仆
I'm not going to leave service.
六十岁之前我都不会离开这里
I doubt I'll leave here before I'm 60.
怎么这么消极
What's all this?
你看见他们的表情了
You saw their faces.
他们说的没错 瞧瞧我自个儿
And they're right. Oh, look at me.
农夫的女儿 当女仆够幸运了
I'm the daughter of a farmhand, I'm lucky to be a maid.
生不带来死不带去 一条贱命活一世
I was born with nothing and I'll die with nothing.
别说这样的话
Don't talk like that.
有志者事竟成
You can change your life if you want to.
尽管过程艰辛
Sometimes you have to be hard on yourself,
但你还是能改变命运的
but you can change it completely, I know.
贝茨先生
Mr Bates?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
带她上楼 把眼泪擦干
Take her upstairs, dry her off.
来吧 格温
Come on, Gwen, hey?
贝茨先生 你怎么了
Mr Bates, what's the matter?
没事 我很好
Nothing. Not a thing. I'm fine.
我来帮你拿吧
Let me help you.
我真的没事 谢谢你 休斯太太
I'm perfectly all right, thank you, Mrs Hughes.
真的吗 你脸色苍白得很
Are you sure? You're as white as a sheet.
我天生就这么白
That's my wonderful complexion,
随我那爱尔兰裔的母亲
inherited from my Irish mother.
端走吧 快点儿 别磨洋工
Take it. Take it, don't dawdle.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表