剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
Of course I do.
你其实谁也不关心 多米尼克
You don't really care for anyone, Dominic.
你不具备这种能力
It's beyond your grasp.
亚伦·斯沃茨说 "信息即是权利"
Aaron Swartz said "information is power."
但如同所有的权利
But like all power,
罗马
有些人只想掌握在自己手中
there're those who want to keep it for themselves.
为什么鼓励泄密是正确的
Why is it right to encourage the leaking of secret information?
你先得问自己 什么样的信息
You need yo ask yourself what sort of information is
对这个世界重要 什么会导致混乱
important in the world today. What cause disruption?
我最杜瓦尔
想想某些组织里的人们
Think about the length that
愿意付出超乎寻常的努力
people on the inside of certain organizations go to
来掩盖他们在做的事情
in order to conceal what they're doing.
他们就是新晋之神 真的
These are the new gods. Really.
他们不需要担心
Who need not to worry themselves
像政♥治♥或民♥主♥这种小事
with little things like politics or democracy.
因为他们高高在上
Because they are up here.
丹尼尔·杜瓦尔 地下党
他们高高在上
They are up here.
他们制定自己的规则
They're making their own rules.
操控社会金字塔
Manipulating the social pyramid.
将下一代人的未来毁灭于无形
And virtually killing the future for the next generation.
丹尼尔·杜瓦尔 地下党
他们就是新晋之神 真的
These are the new gods. Really.
将下一代人的未来毁灭于无形
..killing the future for the next generation.
-丹尼尔 我们得走了 -我来了
- Daniel, we've got to go! - Yeah, I'm coming, coming.
-你得快点儿 -你要转场了吗
- You'll have to be quick. - You are moving on?
-我来是因为我想 -我知道 对不起
- I came because I wanted to... - I know. I'm sorry.
只是视频传出去的那一刻起
Is just that as soon as the video hits
他们肯定到处找我
they'll be all over me so.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
怎么了
What is it?
马西莫·鲁杰罗想让我帮他联♥系♥《卫报》
Massimo Ruggero wants me to put him in touch with The Guardian.
-他有什么信息 -纽伦行的黑料
- What's he got? - Dirt on NYL.
他没具体说是什么 但听起来是个猛料
He didn't say what kind, but he made it sound bad.
光这点信息还不够
He'll have to tell us more than that.
他不愿多说 这是他的游戏 不是我们的
He won't. This is his game, not ours.
我怎么感觉你想帮他
Why do I get the feeling you want to help this guy?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
-丹尼尔 我们得走了 -好 我来了
- Daniel, we got to go! - Yeah, I'm coming.
疯狂吧 这座城市曾一度支配整个世界
Crazy, isn't it? This city once dominated the world.
去联♥系♥希拉里·梅森吧
Get in touch with Hilary Mason, ok?
多米尼克说凯莉进医院了
Dominic said Carrie's in the hospital.
我在她床边守了整晚
I spent the night at her bedside.
我不想给你增加烦恼
I don't mean to add to your worries,
但你得小心
but you have to really watch yourself.
多米尼克觉得我会反击银行
Dominic thinks I'm gonna hit back against the bank.
他希望我劝你向他敞开心扉
He wants me to persuade you to confide in him.
当然了
Of course he does.
你知道他们会对你做些什么 马西莫
You know what they could do to you, Massimo.
向我保证你不会做蠢事
Promise me you won't do anything stupid.
不会像他想的那样
Not in the way he thinks.
李安盛 会议确认
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help with something.
-来杯浓缩咖啡 -好的
- Espresso, please. - Yes. Sure.
-你要咖啡吗 -不用了
- You want coffee? - I'm alright.
发生了什么
What happened?
当韦德教授提供给我和你合作的机会
When professor Wade offered a chance to work with you
我还以为这会是我
I thought this was the opportunity
这辈子一直在等待的机遇
I'd be waiting for my whole life.
很好 那现在呢
Very good. And now?
我不想跟你有任何关联
I want nothing more to do with you.
考试作弊是一回事
Cheating in the exams was one thing.
-但害人自杀... -不是我
- But making a man kill himself... - I didn't make it.
我没有害艾德·斯图尔特自杀
I did not make Ed Stuart kill himself.
懂了吗
Okay?
我需要你帮我证明
I need you to help me prove
我和他的死毫不相干
that I had nothing to do with his death.
不 我不干了
No, I'm done.
你难道不想知道他到底为什么死的吗
Don't want to know why he really died?
我需要你去这个地址
I need you to go to this address.
国际货币资金
年度大会 10点12分
你好 多米尼克·摩根 谢谢
Yes, Dominic Morgan. Thank you.
我听说了艾德的事 我深感抱歉
I heard about Ed. I am so sorry.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
Yes, thank you very much Margaret.
你拿到他的演讲稿了吗
So, did you get a hold of his speech?
我刚读完
I just finished reading it.
我们可能有麻烦了
I think we may have a problem.
全球化使得上百万人脱离贫困
Globalization lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty.
斯特劳斯-卡恩
华盛顿直播
但全球化也有它黑暗的一面
But this globalization has a dark-side.
巨大的贫富差距
A chasm between rich and poor.
-不平等的趋势逐渐上升 -你懂我的意思了吧
- The tendency was to downplay equality. - See what I mean?
它被视为积攒财富道路上不可避免的罪恶
To see it as a necessary evil on the road to riches.
我没意识到他这么共♥产♥主义
I didn't realized he was a fucking communist.
我们需要一个全新的全球化形式
We need a new form of globalization
更公平的全球化形式
a fairer form of globalization.
更具有人性的全球化
A globalization with a more human face.
货币系统一直依赖于美元的力量
The monetary system has rested on the strength of the dollar.
我们的想法是转为依赖不同种类的货币
Our idea is to lie on a basket of currencies.
合并美元 人♥民♥币 日元 还有欧元
Combining the dollar, yuan, yen and above all the euro.
它们可以作为锚
That could guarantee an anchor,
支撑稳定又独♥立♥的系统 不因
both stable and independent, free of the oscillations...
看看贝克 他很接受这个想法
Look at Becker, he's eating it up.
单个国家的货币而震荡
...of the currencies of our very one nation.
问问你们自己想生活在什么样的世界上
Ask yourselves what kind of world do you want to live in.
肯定是比以前更智能
Surely one more intelligent.
更公平
More just.
更有道德
More virtuous than the old one.
斯特劳斯-卡恩
华盛顿直播
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
他们真是什么人都让参会啊
They'll let anyone into these things.
多米尼克 这是我在莱茵塔勒银行的同事
Dominic. You know my colleagues from Rheinthaler Bank.
尼克劳斯·郎和卡尔·霍夫曼
Nicklaus Lang and Karl Haufman.
-先生们好 我能借一步聊吗 -当然
- Gentlemen, may I steal you? - Yes, of course.
妮娜明天可能无法加入我们了
I'm afraid Nina won't be able to join us tomorrow.
她现在得陪着克莱尔
She need to stay close to Claire right now.
当然
Of course.
我们都被这个消息震惊了 多米尼克 无法相信
We were shocked by the news, Dominic. Just shocked.
我注意到你刚才点头赞成
I noticed you were nodding your approval.
你懂的 他说得对
Well, you know... He's right.
我们得收拾自己的乱摊子啊
We've got to clean up the mess we've made.
更何况替代货币会对我们所有人有利
And the substitute currency would be good for all of us.
-但你不觉得有些激进吗 -激进
- Doesn't it seem a bit radical? - Radical?
没什么比尼克森71年设定的金本位制更激进
No more radical than Nixon dropping the gold standard in '71.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
法兰克福见
I'll see you in Frankfurt.
你听到了斯特劳斯-卡恩的演讲
You heard Strauss-Kahn's speech.
我们手头有多少美金
What's our exposure on the dollar?
大约七亿 老大
Around 700 million, boss.
沽空美金 然后买♥♥入不超过一半的欧元
Hedge the dollar and buy the euro up to 50%.
在未来的十五天谨慎对冲
Do it carefully over the next 15 days.
明白
Got it.
你还打算做什么 马西莫
What else are you up to, Massimo?
为我们的将来做准备
To taking care of our future.
早上好
Good morning.
汤姆 你在里面做什么 出来 就现在
Tom, what are you doing in there, Get out now! Out!
孩子们绝不能进艾德的书房♥
You have to keep the children out of Ed's study!
-斯图尔特太太 -奥利弗
- Mrs. Stuart? - Oliver.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
你只有几个小时
You only have a few hours...
马西莫跟我明说了
Massimo made that clear.
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表