剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
他们攻入 抓住本·拉♥登♥ 然后回来
They go in, they get Bin Laden and come back.
对我来说他回来就够了
For me it's enough for him to come back.
走吧亲爱的 咱们去找点软饮
Come dear, let's get you a non-alcoholic drink.
-你家太漂亮了 -谢谢
- You have such a beautiful home. - Thank you.
我嫁给马西莫的时候
When I married Massimo,
我们住在录音棚里 你很幸运
we went to live in a studio. You are lucky.
这栋房♥子是我家的
This house was my family's.
他们逃离波兰斯大林政♥权♥后买♥♥下的
They bought it after they fled from the Stalinist regime in Poland.
-是吗 -但是你知道的
- Oh really? - But you know,
我父亲是个贵族 但对管钱一窍不通
my father was an aristocrat, but just terrible with money.
多米尼克为我买♥♥下它 作为新婚礼物
Dominic bought it back for me as a wedding gift.
婚姻就像鸡尾酒
Marriages are like cocktails,
选对了材料就能得到佳作
select the right ingredients and you get a masterpiece.
但是选错了 你就只能喝醉了
But choose the wrong ones and you'll just get drunk.
我来向其他女士介绍一下你
There are the girls, let me introduce you.
这位是克莱尔·斯图尔特
This is Claire Stewart.
-你好 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Hi, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我很高兴看到你太太恢复得不错
I'm pleased to see your wife is better.
是的
Yes.
她戒了几个月了
She's been clean for months.
我想给你介绍几个特殊的朋友
I want you to meet some special friends.
我跟董事会谈过了
I've spoken to the Board,
交易部主管的位置是你的了
the head of trading positionis is yours.
谢谢你 我难以表达我的感激之情
Thank you. I can't tell you how grateful I am.
我会全力以赴
I'll give it my all.
那凯莉呢
What about Carrie?
她会帮你全力以赴吗
Will she help you give it your all?
马西莫吗 我听说他是多米尼克的新门徒
This Massimo? I heard he's Dominic's new protege?
-艾德华怎么说 -谁
- What does Edward say? - Who?
交易吗 艾德华在家不聊工作
Trading? Edward does not talk about work at home.
你看到他妻子了吗
Did you see the wife?
别这么刻薄 她是个艺术家
Oh, don't be mean. She is an artist.
失败的艺术家 我看过她在肯辛顿的展览
A failerd one. I saw her exhibition in Kensington.
因为没有人买♥♥而闭展了
They closed it for lack of a buyer.
画廊老板
The person who owns the gallery,
是我的朋友 她跟我说
she's a friend of mine, and she told me
之所以帮她开画展
that the only reason why they accepted her
是因为希望
because they hoped that
马西莫的朋友们会买♥♥点作品
that Massimo's friends would actually buy something.
马西莫和她在一起
Massimo is only staying with her
不过是因为她是个好看的花瓶
because she looks good on his arm.
实际上 他和我在一起
Actually, he stays with me
是因为我吹♥箫♥功夫一流
'cause I give him first class blowjobs.
你们要跟我学学吗
Would you ladies like a lesson?
愚蠢的婊♥子♥们
Stupid bitches!
凯莉
Carrie?
请原谅克莱尔 场合特殊
Please excuse Claire. It's a special situation.
不可能仅仅是怀孕才让她这么恶毒
It can't be just the pregnancy that's made her such a bitch.
我不是说她怀孕了 是她的丈夫
I don't mean her pregnancy, it's her husband.
他是个极度讨厌的人
He's such a deadly bore.
别担心 这会是我们的小秘密
Do not worry, it will be our little secret.
失败的艺术家 我看过她在肯辛顿的展览
A failed one! I saw her exhibition in Kensington.
他们闭展了
They closed it.
那是财政部的詹姆斯·谢尔曼
That's is James Sherman of the Treasury Department.
那个女人 玛格丽特·坎宁安是个说客
The woman, Margaret Cunningham, a lobbyist.
她和美联储主席每月至少见一次面
She and the Fed chairman mix it up at least once a month.
-然后另外两个人 -他们是我们的竞争对手
- And then the other two... - They'er our competition.
菲茨西蒙斯是VJ投资银行的总裁
Fitzsimmons is CEO of VJ Investment Bank.
另一个是让·杜普莱西斯
And the other one is Jean Duplessis,
他经营着一家价值一百亿美元的对冲基金
who runs a ten billion dollar hedge fund.
是的 让曾是中情局的
Yes, Jean was CIA,
但他想在金融方面多挣些钱
but wanted to make a bit more money in finances.
-想要喝一杯吗 -不了 谢谢
- Would you care for a drink? - No thank you.
我要一杯 谢谢
Please, thank you.
来吧 我来向他们介绍你
Now come on, let me introduce you.
英国政♥府♥表示
The British government has said
将保证所有北岩银行的存款
that it will guarantee all Northern Rock deposits.
我们在英格兰没什么可担心的
Here in England we have nothing to be concerned about.
目前是这样 很高兴见到你们
For now. Good to see you.
马西莫·鲁杰罗 我们新交易主管
Massimo Ruggero, our new head of trading.
多米尼克说过好多有关你的事
Dominic has talked a great deal about you.
他相当信任你的才能
He trusts your talents considerably.
-非常感谢 -你呢 约翰
- Thank you so much. - And you, John?
阿富汗之后你有什么计划
What are your plans after Afghanistan?
毕业后来给我工作吧
After your studies, come work for me.
这种肾上腺素的飙升
The adrenaline rush of the floor
和战争不同 但是
won't be the same as the war, but...
不了 金融不适合我 我情愿待在军队
No. Finance isn't for me, I'd... rather stay in the military.
保卫国家有许多种方式
There are many ways to defend one's country.
约翰决定亲自上阵保家卫国
John has made a decisdion to do it in person,
我为他感到特别骄傲
and I am extremely proud of him.
敬约翰
To John!
-敬约翰 -敬约翰
- To John! - To John!
勇敢的年轻人 像他的父亲一样 是位真正的
A courageous young man, like his father, a true...
刽子手
killer...
自♥由♥万岁
Enduring freedom.
你们没人在意自♥由♥或民♥主♥
None of you gives a shit about freedom or democracy.
凯莉 别说了 凯莉 住嘴
Carrie, stop it. Carrie, stop it!
你们心里装着石油和金钱 却没有民♥主♥
With you it's oil and money, anything but democracy!
你们全是该死的帝♥国♥主♥义♥者
You're all fucking imperialists!
-够了 你喝醉了 -放开我
- Enough, you're drunk. - Let go of me!
你喝醉了 我求求你
You are drunk. I beg you...
你们以为你们能统治世界吗
You think you can rule the world?
问题是你们自己一团糟
Well the thing is you are all fucked up.
所以这个世界也将变得一团糟
So the world will be fucked up too.
-好吧 我们走 -来吧 我给你泡杯好咖啡
- OK, let's go. - Come on. I'll make you a nice cup of coffee.
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel well.
请原谅 我万分抱歉
Forgive me. I'm so sorry.
你的女性朋友们从我刚来的那一刻起
Your lady friends got straight up my nose
就让我火冒三丈
from the moment I got here.
她们都拿鄙视的眼光看我
They're all giving me dirty looks.
你不是
Not you.
你真好
You're nice.
我搞砸了 对不对
I fucked up, didn't I?
你爱马西莫吗
Do you love Massimo?
-那你想让他快乐吗 -是的
- Then you want him to be happy? - Yes.
但我做什么都是错
But I just do everything wrong.
所以也许是时候
So maybe the time has come...
去做唯一正确的事了
to do the only right thing?
首先你希望我们有个孩子
First you want us to have a baby
然后你又在几位
and then you make a scene
我职业生涯中的最重要人物面前大吵大闹
in front of some of the most important people in my career!
你有什么毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我让你在你的小朋友们面前难堪了吗
Did I make you look bad in front of your little friends?
害怕自己再也得不到晋升吗
Afraid you won't get any more promotions?
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -不 你才是混♥蛋♥
- You're such an asshole. - No, you're the asshole!
你和你的朋友们都是
You and your friends.
我不喜欢他们的思维方式
I don't like the way they think.
他们的说话方式 着装方式和生活方式
The way they talk, the... the way they dress, the way they live.
我以前一直以为你不像他们
You know, I always believed that you were not like them.
你比他们更好
That you were better.
但今天我总算明白了
But today I finally got it.
他们的世界就是你的世界
Their world is your world.
你乐在其中
And you are happy in it.
-我不是 -所以呢
- I'm not. - So?
喂 看着我
Hey, look at me!
所以我要离开你
So I'm leaving you.
-你喝醉了神志不清 -不是
- You're totally toxic and off your head. - No.
-我不想 -不
- I don't want it... - No!
我要离开你
I am leaving you.
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表