剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
- You tell them the truth. - And then what?
我再也不会有这样的机会
I'll never get a chance like this again...
让我们摆脱这一切的机会
chance to get us out of this.
亲爱的 马西莫这样的家伙
Babe, blokes like Massimo
只在乎钱和怎么骗人
only care about money and fucking people over.
即使你这次不被骗
If it's not this time you'll get fucked over,
下次也会被骗
it will be the next one.
-对 但是 -不 我们不说了
- Yeah but.. - No, we're done talking.
我想告诉你
I hope it's have been made clear to you that
今晚你出现在这里对我们的成功至关重要
your attendance here tonight is really vital to our success.
我在帕摩尔街有个俱乐部
I have a club down in Pall Mall...
好了 别谈工作了 现在该玩了
Alright, enough work. Now it's time to play.
我要干♥你♥
I'm going to fuck you.
我要干♥你♥
I'm going to fuck you
以前所未有的方式干♥你♥ 好吗
like you have never been fucked before, alright?
等等 听着
Wait. Look.
-你想再玩一次吗 -是的
- You wanna play again? - Yeah.
你也来一颗
You too.
-你♥他♥妈♥的别动 -好吧
- Don't you fucking move! - Okay.
出什么事了
What happened?
你认识这个家伙吗
Do you know him? This guy.
认识 克里斯·贝利
Yes. Chris Bailey.
他接替了艾德·斯图尔特
He took over from Ed Stuart.
现在是下一任副总裁候选人
Now he's the next in line for vice-CEO.
他提到了帕摩尔街
He said something about Pall Mall.
帕摩尔街俱乐部吗
The Pall Mall Club?
也许吧 回去后我会用电脑
Maybe. I have to clean up the sound
让声音变得清楚些
when I get back to my computer.
可能与多米尼克抛售利比亚投资局的股份有关
Could be with Dominic's selling the LIA shares.
你需要在他行动前公布这些录音
You need to release these seals before he does.
为什么
What for?
这将证明纽伦行和利比亚人有所勾结
It'll prove NYL and the Libyans have connected.
不 这只能证明他们在派对上交谈过
No, it'll just prove they were talking at a party.
在的黎波里大屠♥杀♥后吗 这可大有文章
After the massacre in Tripoli? That's plenty.
-你得把照片传到网站上 -好的
- You need to get the photos onto your website. - Okay.
别这样 别这样看我
Stop it. Stop looking at me like that.
我没事
I'm alright.
我没事
I'm alright.
来了
I am coming!
别告诉我他干了三天就辞职了
Don't tell me he already quit after three days.
如果你想学怎么管钱
If you want to learn how to manage money,
你得先学会怎么忍♥受痛苦
you have to learn how to handle pain.
给自己买♥♥条得体的领带 这条糟透了
You get yourself a proper tie. This is... offensive.
-立马就去 -没事了
- Consider it done. - That's all.
我一小时后得去警♥察♥局一趟
I have to go to the police station in an hour.
他们想问我关于艾德·斯图尔特电脑的事
They wanna question me about Ed Stuart's laptop.
他们知道是我拿了
They know I took it.
他们怎么知道的 你告诉谁了
How can they? Did you speak to anyone?
只有那个把电脑给我的女士
The lady who gave me the computer.
妮娜什么都没说
They didn't get anything from Nina.
那肯定是有别人看到我了
Someone else must have seen me.
不然他们怎么能认出我
Or how would they have my description?
我知道这样做不对
I knew this was wrong.
他们说如果我坦白就不会起诉我
They said they won't prosecute me if I tell them the truth.
听着 他们想利用你来对付我
Okay okay listen to me, they want to use you to get to me.
那电脑现在在哪
Where's the laptop now?
好
Okay.
我该怎么跟他们说
So, what should I tell them?
你做你认为对的事
You do what you think is right for you.
我整晚都在尝试联♥系♥上你
I've been trying to reach you all night
我们在路上 怎么了
We're on the move. What's up?
-你拿到马格拉比的片子了吗 -拿到了
- Didn't you get the Al Maghrabi footage? - Yeah, I got it..
银行方今早跟利比亚投资局的投资者见面了
Seems like the bank is meeting with LIA investors this morning.
鲁杰罗让我先把那些照片放到网站上
Ruggero asked me to put those pictures on the website first
我知道它们证明不了什么
And I know it's not conclusive proof,
但与此带来的舆♥论♥应该能阻止摩根了 是吗
but the publicity will still be enough to to stop Morgan, right?
索菲娅 你太着急了
Look Sofia, you're too eager.
这种事只需一次反刍
It only takes one thing like this to backfire,
我们所有的信誉就毁于一旦了
and all our credibility is lost.
是我太着急了
Am I too eager?
还是你太胆怯了
Or you are too timid?
我知道这事你夹杂着私人感情
I know how personal this is to you
所以刚才那句话 我会假装没听见 好吧
so I'm gonna let that slide okay?
但我已经费了太多宝贵的时间
But I'm spending way too much valuable time
来劝你冷静了
trying yo cool you down.
丹尼尔 我真的在马西莫身上找到点突破了
Look, Daniel, I'm really getting somewhere with Massimo.
我们把片放出去 会巩固他对我的信任
If we run the footage, it would solidify the trust.
-然后我们 -我说出手时才准出手
- And that's what we.. - We strike when I say we strike. Okay?
牢记大局 个人恩怨可待稍后解决
Keep your eyes on the prize. Personal score can be settle later.
帮我关机 谢谢
Shut this off, please. Thank you.
那边 走这边吗
Which way? This way?
帕摩尔街上的一家俱乐部
A club at Pall Mall...
-这里是《卫报》 -我找希拉里·梅森
- The Guardian. - Hilary Mason, please.
-早上好 哈里斯先生 -早安
- Good morning, Mr. Harris. - Good morning.
9点4分开始问询
Interview started at 9.04.
贝尔督察和迪亚兹·温克斯督察主询
Detective inspector Bale and Diaz Winks present.
你昨天有想过我们的问题吗
So, did you have time to think about our question yesterday?
有 想过了
Yes... yes, I did.
你承认从艾德·斯图尔特家拿走了他的电脑吗
Do you admit you've take the laptop from Ed Stuart's house?
不好意思 但我真不知道你们在说什么
I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you're talking about.
你得知道那个清洁工能准确指认你
You do understand the housekeeper can positively identify you.
她从窗户看到你了
She saw you from the window.
她肯定看错了 我从未去过艾德华·斯图尔特家
She must be mistaken. I have never been to Edward Stuart's house.
我懂得 这是你梦想中的工作
I get it. The job of your dreams..
马西莫·鲁杰罗能改变你的人生
Massimo Ruggero is your ticket to a better life.
但如果你在警方调查中作伪证
But you perjure yourself in a police investigation,
你只会是又一个走向监狱的底层少年
and you are just another kid from the street who ends up inside.
我已经回答完你的问题了 我能走了吗
I think I answered your question. Can I go now?
9点6分问询结束
Interview terminated at 9.06.
艾德华·斯图尔特
感谢你们都准时到了
I want to thank you all for being here on time.
我知道你们中很多人在熬夜连轴工作
I know it was a late night and a long night for some of you.
我们将公布买♥♥卖♥♥的细节
We're gonna proceed with the details of the sale,
但在此之前
but before we do...
克里斯会给各位介绍一下这个基金的背景
Chris is gonna give you a little bit of a background on the fund.
来吧克里斯
Chirst.
利比亚主♥权♥基金始建于2006年
As you know, the Libyan Investment Authority was found in 2006
来为我们的下一代
to create a diversified source of
提供多元的收入渠道
income for future generations...
-怎么了 -这个新闻刚在《卫报》的网站上登出
- What is it? - This. Just broke on the Guardian website.
-这是昨晚的照片 -有人混进来了
- From last night. - Someone got trough.
-谁发的报道 -希拉里·梅森
- Who is the reporter on the story? - Hilary Mason.
摩根先生 你想就此事做出评论吗
Mr. Morgan, would you like to make a statement?
纽伦行主席多米尼克·摩根没有针对照片评论
No comment from the NYL chief Dominic Morgan about photographs
这意味着银行与利比亚独♥裁♥者
suggesting the bank is in league with Gaddafi,
被谴责杀害了
the Libyan strongman,
成千上万人♥民♥的卡扎菲有所勾结
condemned for having killed thousands of his people.
我们刚站着那会银行股就跌了十个点
Bank's share have dropped 10% since we've been standing here.
我迫不及待等着减薪了
I love watching my wages evaporate.
你对此事知道多少
How much did you know about this?
我希望你清楚自己在干嘛
I hope you know what you're doing.
我们对此相当不快 多米尼克
We're not happy about this, Dominic.
我的工作可没那么简单 玛格丽特
I'm not exactly doing backflips here, Margaret.
人们把我们跟卡扎菲的钱联♥系♥到一块会...
People connecting us with Gaddafi's money would be...
极其不理想
sub-optimum!
我知道 我会处理的
I know that, I'm going to take care of it.
-什么时候 -当然是现在
- When? - Now, of course.
谢了 詹妮特 回见
Thanks, Janet. See you later.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the fuck were you thinking?
你说让我发布报道 所以我照做了
You said to get the story out, that's what I did.
发在地下党的网站上 而不是《卫报》
On Subterranea's website. Not in the bloody Guardian!
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表