剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
时间是种错觉
Time is an illusion.
所有从未有过的时刻
All the moments that have never been.
所有将会发生的时刻
All the moments that will ever be.
只有上帝能看到它们的存在
Only God sees that they exist.
而人类则通过时间的角度看生活
It's people who see life through the lense of time.
人类听着恶魔在他们耳边窃窃私语
People listening to the devil whispering in their ear.
今天 在这一刻 他在我耳边私语
Today, at this moment he is whispering in mine.
能有货币在这场危机中生存下来吗
Can a single currency survive this crisis?
债券利率飙升 贝卢斯科尼因债务市场面临政♥治♥死刑
欧猪债券利差
让-克洛德·特里谢说
Jean-Claude Trichet says
这是二战后最严重的危机
this is the worst crisis since World War II,
随着投资者抛弃欧元区 欧洲市场连续第二天暴跌
需要"非传统补救措施"
and it requires "Unconventional measures."
你逗我吧 多米尼克要接管交易
You can't be fucking serious! Dominic's taking over trading,
-马西莫出局了 -出局什么意思
- Massimo's out. - What do you mean "Out"?
多米尼克昨晚开除了他
Dominic sacked him last night.
早 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
你们听说消息了吗
Did you hear the news?
我们昨晚看到你和多米尼克闲谈了 奥利弗
We saw you tattling with Dominic last night, Oliver.
是啊 因为你们耍了我
Yeah, Because you played me.
我不知道马西莫为何为开除
I have no idea why Massimo was fired.
你真指望我们还会相信你的话吗
Do you honestly expect us to believe a word you say?
先生 你妻子来电
Sir, your wife has called.
她问今晚6点是不是预约了晚餐
She asked if there is a reservation tonight for dinner at six.
好的 谢谢
Ok, thank you.
每天早上你都像暴风云站在那
Every morning you stand there like a stormcloud.
我只是信差 先生
I am only the messenger, sir.
那今天的信息是什么
And the message today?
丹尼尔·杜瓦尔被单独关押
Daniel Duval is being held in isolation.
-好消息啊 -不尽然
- Well, that's good news. - Not exactly.
我们在警局的朋友
Our friends at the police
没有在他的文件里找到CDO文件
didn't find the CDO documents amongst his files.
安排一次会面
Set a meeting.
在希腊 在西班牙 葡萄牙
In Greece! In Spain! Portugal!
今天希腊首相乔治·帕潘德里欧称
欧盟综合海事政策将推动姗姗来迟的改革
标普警告昨天希腊债务危机
已扩散至欧元区其他国家
克拉默谈论侵入市场的"欧猪"
葡萄牙 爱尔兰 意大利 希腊 西班牙
爱尔兰 还有意大利
Ireland! And Italy!
四个葬礼和一个奉子成婚的意大利婚礼
Four funerals and a shotgun Italian wedding!
金融恶魔
第十集[本季终]
你去哪
Where are you going?
我得去见个人
There is someone I need to talk to.
CDO文件在哪
Where is the CDO?
看好了
Keep it safe.
马西莫
Massimo.
什么事
Yes?
呼吸
Breathe.
知道
Right.
欧猪债券利差
H.M监狱
我们上次见是什么时候
When was the last time we saw each other?
全球金融学会 2001年
Global Finance Conference, two thousand and one?
是的
Yes.
我们貌似有谈到市场放松管制的必要性
I believe we spoke about the need for deregulation in the markets.
你以前可真是条势不可挡的鲨鱼
You were one hell of a shark.
我猜我就像使徒保罗
I suppose like Paul the apostle,
在去大马士革的途中变了
changed on his road to Damascus.
你是这么看自己的吗
Is that how you see yourself?
一个圣人
As a saint?
但现在我似乎是个殉道者 不是吗
But right now I appear to be a martyr. Don't I?
一个人的殉道者就是另一个人的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
One man's martyr, is another man's terrorist.
你要被判多久 丹尼尔
What are you looking at Daniel?
十年 二十年
Ten? Twenty years?
你不会真觉得我会和你做交易吧
You didn't really think that I'd make a deal with you, did you?
这可是很长的服刑时间
It's a long time to be in prison.
牢房♥无法阻止我
The cell won't keep me from
继续为努力工作的普通人抗争
fighting for ordinary hard working people.
我的银行为努力工作的普通人挣钱
My bank benefits ordinary hard working people.
像你们那样的银行
Banks like yours,
把我们推到了全球性危机的边缘
took us one step away from global disaster.
你失败了 多米尼克
You failed, Dominic.
政♥治♥失败了
Politics failed.
下次人们不会那么容易上当了
And people won't be as easily fooled next time.
革命要到来了 多米尼克
Revolution is coming, Dominic.
那你会在你的革命中赚取几十个亿呢
And how many billion will you make off your revolution?
东西在哪里
Where is it?
如果文件在我手里 你觉得我会现在还不用吗
If I had the document, don't you think I'd have used it by now?
如果你还给我 只要坐两三年牢
If you return it to me, you could be out on parole
就可以获得假释
in less than two or three years.
不在我手里
I don't have it.
但你知道哪里能找到
But you know where to find it.
你在酒吧跟人打架了还是别的什么事
You get into a bar fight or something?
别的事
Or something.
我没事
I'm fine.
我昨晚因为反对多米尼克被解雇了
I got fired last night for opposing Dominic.
他在密谋让五个欧洲国家破产
He's plotting to bankrupt five countries in Europe
从而摧毁欧元
to destroy the euro.
从市场表现来看 他快要成功了
He's about to succeed from the way the markets look.
对 但我要阻止他
Yes. But I need to stop him.
你有什么筹码
What leverage have you got?
一份文件 能证明这家银行内部的大规模诈骗
A document, proving massive fraud within the bank.
泄露这份文件 肯定会出现金融危机
Release that, you're sure for a financial meltdown.
-我不会这样做的 -那你就是虚张声势
- I'd never do that. - Then you're bluffing.
多米尼克看出这一点只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before Dominic figures that out.
多米尼克已经让市场站到了他那边
Dominic's already got the markets on his side.
一定有办法阻止他
There must be a way to stop him.
可能有 但希望不大
There might be, but it's a long shot.
你有什么办法我都愿意一试
I'll take any shot you've got.
你现在是跟踪我吗
Are you following me now?
他想见你
He wants to see you.
-有什么事 -别这样 索菲娅
- What for? - Come on, Sofia.
他被关起来了 不能拿你怎么样
They have him locked up, he won't bite.
这样是不是让你好受一点了
So, does this somehow make you feel better?
没有
No, it doesn't.
但把我的藏身之处告诉警♥察♥的人依然是你
But still you're the one who told the police where to find me.
-你骗了我 -好吧 彼此彼此
- You lied to me. - Well now, switch,
你也对我说了很多谎话
I mean all the lies you told me.
你说你想保护人♥民♥ 像我哥哥一样的人♥民♥
You said you wanted to protect people. People like my brother.
确实 我现在也想
I did, I still do.
你真正想要的是把一切都毁掉
What you really want is to burn everything into the ground.
这个体系已经腐烂了 索菲娅 你知道的
The system is rotten, Sofia. You know that.
改变它的唯一办法就是重新开始
The only way to change is, to start over.
你是说用你自己的货币吗
With your own currency you mean?
你跟你鄙视的银行家一模一样
You're just like the bankers you despise.
-像马西莫那样的银行家 -他不是那样的
- Bankers like Massimo. - He is not like that.
不是吗
Isn't he?
罗伯 给她看吧
Rob, would you please show her.
幸福的一家人 对吧
Lovely family, weren't they?
2001年3月 阿根廷罗莎银行破产时
When Banca De Rosa failed in March 2001,
多米尼克·摩根正在马略卡岛度假
Dominic Morgan was on holiday. In Mallorca.
还有他的妻子妮娜 和15岁的儿子约翰
With his wife Nina and their fifteen-year-old son John.
后面你可以看到银行的记录
Now beneath those you will find bank records,
有交易员的署名
bearing the name of the trader,
他才是真正应该对你哥哥的死负责的人
who is actually responsible for your brother's death.
马西莫·鲁杰罗
马西莫·鲁杰罗
阿根廷
Argentina!
-他并不知道 -马西莫当然知道
- He didn't realize. - Of course Massimo realized.
我们聊过这个 他只是认为你永远不会发现
We talked about this. He just didn't think you'd ever find out.
我很抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry I had to show you this.
但有了你手中的文件
But with the document you have
我们还是可以摧毁这家银行
we can still bring the bank down
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表