剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
夜里我总是思绪万千
My mind races at night.
想要找到逃出黑暗的路
Looking for a way out of the darkness.
我会想所有那些我本可以走的路
I think of all the paths I could have taken.
我本可以看到却没有看到的病态
The sickness I could have seen but didn't.
我前方的路没有尽头
The roads before me are infinite.
但无论我选择什么
But no matter what I choose,
终点总是一样
it leads to the same place.
-早 -早
- Good morning. - Good morning.
你不知道厨房♥是用来做饭的
You don't know that a kitchen is for cooking, right?
嗯 我在某个地方读到过
Yeah, I read that somewhere.
-咖啡在哪 -这边
- Where is the coffee? - Over here.
我要是你 就不会冒险
If I were you, I wouldn't risk it.
-没问题 -好吧
- It's OK. - Okay.
关于多米尼克你是对的
You were right about Dominic.
他让他的一个律师把凯莉弄出了监狱
He had one of his lawyers get Carrie out of prison.
-你怎么知道 -他亲口承认的
- How do you know? - He admitted it.
他说他是想要保护我
He said he was trying to protect me.
你相信他
You believe him?
你觉得是他杀了艾德华吗
Do you think he murdered Edward?
你得小心点
You need to watch your back.
他们可能在跟踪你 他们可能跟踪你到了这里
They could be following you, they might have followed you here.
-没有 -确定吗
- They didn't. - You sure about that?
那你打算怎么做
So what you're gonna do?
有艾德笔记的文件
The papers with Ed's notes.
我需要它们
I need them.
警方扣押了
The police impounded them.
我知道 但这是我查明他为何被杀的唯一途径
I know, but it's the only way I will find out why he was killed.
我得走了
I have to go.
好的
OK.
今早凌晨1点
At one a.M. This morning,
瑞银集团联♥系♥了伦敦警方
the City of London police were contacted by UBS.
暴走的证券交易人
柯维库·阿多波利今早被捕
Kveku Adoboli was arrested early this morning.
伦敦现在最不需要的就是
The last thing the City needed
对一个流氓证券交易人的指控
was allegations of a rogue trader.
金融恶魔
第六集
他宁愿留在他以前的学校 仅此而已
He'd rather stay in his old school,that's all.
泰隆的旧学校很危险
Tyrone's old school is quiet dangerous.
但他的新学校很昂贵
Yeah, well, his new one is bloody expensive.
有钱又不舍得花乐趣何在 小托
There's is no fun having money if we don't spend it, Toy?
你最近花了很多钱
Yeah well, you have been spending a lot of it lately.
还有什么比照顾我弟弟更重要的事
What could be more important than taking care of my little brother?
-我爱你 奥利弗·哈里斯 -是吗
- I love you, Oliver Harris. - Yeah?
我也喜欢你
I'm fond of you too.
等下 我要充值
One second, just have to top up my stuff.
售票处
自动售票
流氓证券交易人被捕
早上好 先生
Good morning sir.
你还好吗
You alright?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
看这里 这里 就拍一张照
Hey! Look here! Here! Just one photo!
奥利弗·哈里斯
这玩意有问题
Something... something wrong with this.
请跟我来
Would you please come with me.
有什么事吗
Is there some kind of a problem?
跟我来就是
Just come with me.
奥利弗·哈里斯 拒绝访问
-到底怎么回事 -跟其他人在这儿等着
- So what's this about? - Just wait here with the others.
你们看了早上的新闻吗
You guys see the news this morning?
瑞银集团的一个人因为隐藏危险交易被捕
Someone guy from UBS got busted for hiding risky trades.
-看了 -我们也做了同样的事
- Yes, we saw. - We did the same damn thing!
淡定 我们迟早会知道的
Just relax. We'll find out sooner or later.
是啊 淡定 他们最多只会开除你
Well yeah yeah, relax. The most they'll do is send you packing.
安装树莓派的人是我
I'm the one who placed that Raspberry.
他们可能会逮捕我 我会上新闻
They could arrest me! I'd be on the news!
你还没重要到能上新闻
You are not important enough to make the news.
他们只会当众处刑马西莫
It's Massimo they'll hang in public,
我们几个只会被悄悄处理掉
the rest of us will swing behind him.
有人想猜猜我们为什么在这儿吗
Anyone care to guess why we are here?
因为我们篡改了风险价值
Beacuse we messed with the VAR.
我就知道你聪明 奥利弗
I knew you were bright, Oliver.
-他们怎么知道的 -那是圈套
- How the hell did they find out? - It was a trap.
而你们上当了
And you fell for it.
谁设的圈套
Who set the trap?
你们四个跟我来
You four, come with me.
你怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing there?
克里斯会升为我的副首席执行官
Chris will be stepping up to serve as my deputy CEO.
-恭喜 -谢谢 埃莉诺
- Congratulations. - Thank you, Eleanor.
保罗·麦金南会是我们新的交易所主管
Paul McGuinnan will be our new head of trading.
马西莫才是交易所主管
Massimo is head of trading!
保罗根本不在这家银行工作
Paul doesn't even work at this bank!
保罗复职了 马西莫曾是交易所主管
Paul has been reinstated. Massimo was the head of trading.
立即生效 他会从底层做起
Effiective immediately he will be back on the floor.
-有问题吗 -嗯
- Any questions? - Yeah, uhm....
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
卡里姆的意思是
What Kalim means is...
保罗是个优秀的证券交易人
Paul is a good trader,
但远不及马西莫
but he is nowhere near as good as Massimo.
-没人比他好 -你们听到摩根先生的话了
- No one bloody is. - I think you heard Mr. Morgan.
所以我们没被解雇
So we're not being sacked?
暂时没有 但今天还远没有结束 哈里斯先生
Not at the moment, but the day is young, Mr. Harris.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Will you leave us?
怎么不直接解雇我
Why not just sack me?
好让你到别处去兑现吗
So you can cash in somewhere else?
你觉得我不会辞职
You think I won't just quit?
如果你这么做 我就起诉你
If you do, I will prosecute.
-我什么都没做 -是你的团队干的
- I've done nothing. - Your team has.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我为什么要这么做 你让我别无选择
Why am I doing this? You leave me no choice!
你做了一件又一件的傻事
You pulled one stunt after another.
-你难道指望我... -我不是你的手下
- Did you really expect me to turn... - I'm not your boy.
你去给我赚点钱
You go out there and make me some money.
到时候 你就能回到你现在的位置
In time, you'll get your job back.
-尼克 -你好 索菲娅
- Nick? - Hi Sofia.
类似犯罪事件可能还会发生
Similar crimes could happen again,
实行欺诈的交易员已被捕
因为银行迫于业绩和盈利压力
as banks are under pressure to make profit...
欧洲市场那边的行情有多糟
How bad is the situation on European markets?
市场骤跌
或许我们正在见证新一轮的金融危机吗
Are we perhaps seeing the beginning of a new crisis?
-索菲 -娜特
- Hi Sol. - Hey Nat.
扼杀下一代的未来
Killing he future for the next generation.
到处都是瑞银的新闻 你真是大忙人
That UBS story is all over the place! You've been a busy bee.
你看起来也不清闲
So have you, it seems.
把这个关了
Turn that off.
-不得不佩服你的专注 -闭嘴 行吗
- One has to admire your dedication. - Shut up, OK!
你在做这种事的时候
Don't keep your fucking computer on
别把你的电脑打开
when you're doing something like that!
你最该懂得这一点
You of all people ought to know that!
所以现在是怎样
So what now?
似乎我们意大利的朋友最终相信了你
Well, it seems our Italian friend finally trusts you.
-我想是的 -我说是时候给他下套了
- I think he does. - Then I'd say it's time to reel him in.
没错 但我们得先给他需要的东西
Yes, but I think we need to give him what he needs first.
我...我想告诉你我并不想取代你的位置
I... I hope you know I did not want to take your place.
这是我回来工作的唯一办法
It's the only way I could get my job back.
在你炒了我之后 我需要一份工作
I needed a job after you fired me.
祝你好运 保罗
Well, good luck, Paul.
我知道我连你的一半都赶不上
Look, I know I'm not half the trader you are.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
你要说些什么吗
Would you say something.
让他一个人待着吧 他需要时间
Leave him be, he needs some time.
奥利弗
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表