剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
Yes.
欧猪五国收益率差
你应该跟杜瓦尔核实下文件
You should check with Duval about the files.
对 当然 不用担心 我会打电♥话♥给他
Yeah, sure, no worries, I'll call him.
我们看到的是又一起黑群游♥行♥人员攻击警车事件
财政紧缩政策使得
These austerity measures do the opposite
布鲁塞尔
欧元价值不升反降
of what should be happening for the euro
并且正在使问题恶化
and is compounding the problems...
按下按钮等待信♥号♥♥提示
鲁杰罗先生 早安 你好吗
Signor Ruggero! Bon giorno! Come estai?
挺好的
Fine.
一起吃晚饭怎么样 我们好久没一起出去了
So, how about some dinner? It's been so long since we hung out.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
-好吧 -你看起来不太好
- Great. - You don't look well.
我需要点帮助
Look, I need a tip.
保罗要我打理三个客户
Paul's given me three clients to look after,
如果到月底我还没让他们有好印象
and if I don't impress one of them by the end of the month,
我就完蛋了
I'm done.
好吧 好吧 听着
Allright, allright, look.
我知道你还在做空欧猪五国的股票
I see your shorts are still booked in those PIIGS,
但你大大降低了风险敞口
but you've slashed your exposure.
你肯定用了些手段
That was clearly some Ruggero magic.
用你的意大利口音跟他们说话
Do your Italian accent for them.
就赢定了
Guaranteed win.
我两周前就说要分段数据
I told you two weeks ago I wanted those SEG's on my desk.
我也告诉过你现在不可能
And I told you before it's just not possible right now!
我不是在请求你 埃莉诺
I am not asking you, Eleanor,
我在命令你 你明白吗
I am telling you! Do you understand that?
-滚开 保罗 -有什么事吗
- Get off my ass, Paul! - Is there a problem?
是的 是的 是有个问题
Yes. Yes. There is a problem.
布尔格小姐认为自己可以不遵守规则
Miss Bourg here thinks the rules don't apply to her.
你知道这是扯谎
That's a lie and you know it.
我要求她给我最新的
I've been asking her to keep me updated...
我的错 行了吗 这是我的错
My fault. OK, it's my fault.
是我叫埃莉诺先别给的
I asked Eleanor to hold off.
-你这么说过吗 -是的
- You did, did you? - Yes.
给我几小时 我会给你一份完整的报告
Give me a few hours and I will send you a full report.
你做起来真容易啊
You make it look so easy.
-什么 -跟所有人撒谎 包括我们
- What? - Lying to everyone. Including us.
马西莫 我们得谈谈
Massimo, we need to talk about...
-我很快回来 等等 -行 但那些文件
- I'll be back in a minute. Wait. - Ok, but those files...
小埃
El!
小埃 等等 你等等
El, stop, stop please!
我们之间有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
-你要去找媒体吗 -你怎么会这么想
- Are you going to the press? - What makes you think that?
因为那些你想从服务器下载的文件
Those files you want downloaded from the server?
告诉我怎么了 马西莫
Tell me what's going on, Massimo.
这次和银行无关
It's not about the bank this time.
这会影响数百万的人
This will affect millions of people.
因为他们的政♥府♥太软弱了
Because their governments are weak!
从什么时候开始我们把自己的黑料告诉媒体了
Since when do we go to the press with our dirty laundry?
就像我说的 你知道的越少越好
Like I said it's better you know as little as possible.
一直以来我们因为忠诚跟随你 马西莫
All this time we stuck with you, out of loyalty, Massimo.
别告诉我你这么做是为了某个女人
Don't tell me it's for some woman...
多米尼克是命案的始作俑者
Dominic has got blood on his hands.
艾德和凯莉的
Ed's and Carrie's.
那至少实事求是地说 是复仇
Then at least call it what it is. Revenge.
欧洲市场的损失
The losses in European markets were far
远比我们自己的市场严重得多
great or greater in many cases than our own.
市场连续四周下滑
今天西班牙市场下降了5.5% 许多...
Certainly Spain was down by 5.5% today. Certainly many...
安迪 从这中间能吸取什么教训
Andy, what is the lesson here
关于入不敷出的消费方式
about spending beyond your means going forward?
这些国家是大到不能倒吗
Are countries just too big to fail?
这是个全球问题 实际上
This is a global problem, and in fact...
关注美联储
欧洲债务的焦虑
The debt concerns in Europe...
国家不能破产 但欧元正在节节败退
Countries cannot go bankrupt. But the euro is losing ground...
紧急邮件
请节哀 确定已下葬
怎么了
What's going on?
-那些文件 -怎么了
- Those files... - What about them?
它们确实在被下载 但不是你说的那些
They are being downloaded, but not the ones you asked for.
这是什么
What is this?
高频交易的专利算法
Proprietary algorithms of high-frequency trading.
我都不知道这是什么意思
I don't even know how to read it.
黑进我们服务器的人知道
Whoever is hacking into our servers does.
而且我们说话这会儿
And he is hiding behind malware
他正用病毒软件下载更多信息
to download more of them as we speak.
我需要一个名字 马西莫
I need a name, Massimo!
-丹尼尔·杜瓦尔 -地下党的那个
- Daniel Duval. - From Subterrania?
-你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 -是他 听我说
- Are you out of your fucking mind? - Yes. Hey, listen to me.
他本来只该下载我列出来的文件
He was only supposed to download the files I listed.
-拜托 -我不知道他现在在搞什么
- Come on! - I don't know what the fuck is going on right now!
他在耍你 我最好把笔记本断开
He's playing you. I better disconnect that laptop.
不 等等
No, wait, wait, wait!
你一旦断开 他就知道我们发现了
The moment you disconnect it, he knows we know.
别管了 走吧
Leave it. Now go.
走
Go.
你在耍我吗
Have you been playing me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
高频交易算法
High frequency trading algorithms.
杜瓦尔 在我的帮助下从纽伦行服务器里黑走了
Duval, has been hacking them from NYL servers with my help.
-杜瓦尔在黑你们服务器吗 -对
- Duval has been hacking? - Yes.
黑进纽伦行是你的主意
It was your idea to hack into NYL.
你是认真的吗 是我啊
Are you serious? This is me!
-跟你说话的人可是我啊 马西莫 -我知道
- This is me you're talking to, Massimo! - Yes I know.
而且你说过为了得到想要的会不择手段 记得吗
And you told me how far you'd go to get what you want, remember?
我应该马上离开 再也不见你
I should walk out of here and never see you again.
那你怎么不呢
So why don't you?
因为或许你现在行为反常
Because maybe you're not acting like yourself?
因为你父亲刚过世 对吧
Because your father has died, right?
而你对我一字未提
And you've said nothing to me.
我不想在发生这事时 还让你替我哀悼
I didn't want you grieving for me while this was going on.
一派胡言
That's bullshit.
我相信你 所以我需要你也开始相信我
I'm trusting you, and I need you to start trusting me.
锁门
Lock it.
你一直在挖马西莫的黑料
You've been snooping around for dirt on Massimo.
-不是那样 -你想让我告诉你吗
- Not that. - Look, you want me to tell you or not?
我就当你默许了
I'll take that as a yes.
但你没有证据是我告诉你的
But you have no proof I told you this.
如果说是我 我也会否认
If you say I did I'll deny it.
好吧
Okay.
马西莫在偷银行的专利信息
Massimo is stealing proprietary information from the bank.
他让人从外部黑进纽伦行服务器
He had someone hack into the NYL servers from the outside.
-谁 -你听说过丹尼尔·杜瓦尔吗
- Who? - You've heard of Daniel Duval?
到底怎么回事
What the fuck's going on?
看起来我们的鲨鱼突然长出了良心
It seems our shark has grown a bloody conscience.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
我没有
I haven't.
谢谢你过来 你是我能想到的唯一一个人
你知道这是什么意思吗
他还是想这么做 对吧
苍天啊 杜瓦尔真是个疯子
做什么
这是我离开地下党的原因之一
做什么
破坏全球经济 摧毁美元地位
用数字加密货币取而代之
他从没告诉过我
他不会的
他知道你想拯救世界 而不是毁灭 不是重新开始
对
他就是要这么做
但他做不到 对吧
他或许拿到了货币算法 但他没法摧毁经济
不 他可以
他可以 他有方法
听着
你一直相信原则
但这些人 他们只在乎权力
他们会为了保护权力会摧毁你
谢谢 卡洛斯
索菲娅 我们得阻止杜瓦尔
索菲娅 我们得阻止杜瓦尔
现在就行动
马西莫 把地址发给我
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表