剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
告诉我你想要什么 多米尼克
Tell me what you want, Dominic.
我们就快到达终点线了
We're nearly at the finish line.
你的电♥话♥会... 让人安心
A call from you would be... reassuring.
所以你现在是要让我帮忙
So now you're asking for my help?
多米尼克 摧毁欧元是你的计划
Dominic, destroying the euro is your project,
不是我的
not mine.
对 但我们都能分享胜利成果
Yes. But we all share in the success.
好吧 我会给安东尼奥·凯斯勒打电♥话♥的
Allright. I'll call Antonio Kessler.
非常感谢 杰里米
Much appreciated, Jeremy.
索菲娅 你在哪 回我电♥话♥
要是多米尼克发现我们...
If Dominic finds out that we...
多米尼克知道你在场
Dominic knows you're on site.
自从你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
After you ratted me out.
但我 我没有选择
But I-- I didn't have a choice.
我现在给你一个弥补的机会
I'm giving you the chance to redeem yourself
还给银行挣好几百万美元
and make the bank millions of dollars,
买♥♥进多米尼克正在攻击的五个国家的债券
buying bonds in the five countries Dominic's attacking.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
那些债券有毒 没人在买♥♥他们
Those bonds are toxic, no one's buying them.
-那就是为什么你会 -我都不是交易员
- That's why you will. - I'm not even a trader.
但你可以黑进其他人的账户
But you could hack into someone else's account.
明天之前 它们会价值数百万 我希望
At the end of the day, they will be worth millions. I hope.
如果这真是个好主意 为什么你会相信我
If this is such a good idea, why you trusting me with it?
因为我要你帮我个忙
Because you are going to do do me a favor in return.
我要你去查安保系统
I need you to check security.
告诉我妮娜·摩根在艾德·斯图尔特死的那天
Tell me if Nina Morgan signed in
是否登记来公♥司♥了
the day Ed Stuart died.
马西莫 索菲娅 我在找你
我不记得邀请过你进来
You know I don't remember inviting you in.
担♥保♥债务凭证 索菲娅 给我
CDO, Sofia. Give it to me.
我告诉过你 不在我这里
I've told you, I don't have it!
怎么 你要杀了我吗
What? You gonna kill me?
我知道你感觉自己被背叛了
I know you feel betrayed.
但这场战斗里你只有两边可选
But there are only two sides in this fight.
他们或者我们
Theirs and ours.
他们的 你们的和我的
Theirs, yours and mine.
还有我这一边
There's my side.
你要杀我吗
So are you gonna kill me or not?
滚出我的公♥寓♥
Then get the fuck out of my apartment!
滚去出
Get the fuck out!
纽伦行
我的卡坏了
Hey! My card isn't working.
可能是我的手♥机♥把它消磁了
I think my phone must have demagnetized it or something?
等着
Wait here.
-怎么样 -嗨
- Well? - Hey.
我查了艾德·斯图尔特死的那天的访客记录
I checked the visitor's log from the day of Ed Stuart's death.
怎么样
What did it say?
妮娜·摩根那天从没登记过
Nina Morgan never signed in that day.
-做得好 -这意味着什么
- Well done. - What does it mean?
意味着我们还有希望
It means we are still on.
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris.
你刚刚在跟马西莫·鲁杰罗打电♥话♥ 是吗
You were on the phone with Massimo Ruggero just now, weren't you?
你告诉我他刚刚说的所有话
And now you're gonna tell me everything he just said.
马西莫 多米尼克不在
Massimo! Dominic's not here.
我来找你
I came to see you.
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about what's happened.
辞退你是最后一件
You know, firing you was the last thing...
我想谈谈你
I'm here to talk about you.
-我吗 -没错
- Me? - Yes.
艾德·斯图尔特死的那天你在银行
You were at the bank the day Ed Stuart died.
-是 -警♥察♥没找你录过口供
- Yes... - The police never took your statement.
从没把你当成嫌疑人
Never considered you a suspect.
我不在访客记录上
I wasn't on the visitors log.
保安总让我直接进
Security always waves me in.
总裁妻子的特权
CEO's wife and all.
所有人都被问过 妮娜
Everyone has been questioned, Nina.
除了你
Everyone but you.
艾德发现了一切
Ed discovered everything.
他要毁了银行 多米尼克 你拥有的一切
He was going to destroy the bank, Dominic, all that you have.
但是多米尼克不会失控
But Dominic was too controlled to lose his temper.
6500万欧元的支票 你伪造了马西莫的签名
Check for 65 million euro's! You forged Massimo's signature!
-我觉得你得冷静下 -简直骇人听闻
- I think you need to calm down. - It's outrageous!
-这不是这所银行的意义 -你反应过度了
- This is not what this bank is about! - You're overreacting...
你们 该死的德国人 你们都是
You, the fucking Germans, the whole lot!
我受够了 真♥他♥妈♥受够了
I've had it! I've had it! Fucking had it..
但你不能允许这样
You weren't.
我把他推下去那一秒
The second I did it
我就希望能收回那一切
I wished I could have taken it back.
我们失去了约翰之后 这间银行就是我们的全部
Since we lost John, the bank has been our entire lives.
艾德·斯图尔特要把它夺走
And Ed Stuart was going to take it away.
为什么你不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你又有什么用
What good would that have done?
没用
None at all.
现在只有你与我们的说辞
It's your word is against ours.
但我的说辞足够毁了你
But my word is enough to ruin you.
你们俩
Both of you.
停止攻击
Stop the attack.
在你做出让自己后悔的事之前
Before you do something you'll regret,
你应该知道 中♥央♥银行不会干预的
you should know, the central bank is not going to intervene.
你输了
You lost.
太晚了 马西莫
Too late, Massimo.
我家不再欢迎你
You're not welcome here anymore.
太棒了
Yes!
喂
Yes.
马西莫 你在看吗
Massimo, are you watching?
-看什么 -新闻 你一定要看看
- What? - The news! You've got to see this.
与欧元稳定性担忧相关的
Risk premiums that are related to fears
风险溢价是不可接受的
of the stability of the Euro are unacceptable.
并且需要从根本上加以解决这些问题
And they need to be addressed in a fundamental manner.
我们不是法兰克福的冷眼旁观者
I don't think we are unbiased observers in Frankfurt.
我们认为欧元是不可逆转的
We think that the Euro is irreversible.
而且这不是一句空话
And it's not an empty word now
因为我所说的正是我们所行动的
because I conceded saying exactly what actions
这些行动曾经会 现在会 将来也会
are made it, have made it, are making it
使欧元不可逆转
would make it irreversible.
欧洲是建立在四大基石上的
Europe is founded on four building blocks
财政联盟和银行联盟
fiscal union and banking union.
在我们的权限内
Within our mandate...
在我们的权限内
Within our mandate,
欧洲央行准备好不惜一切代价来保欧元
The ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to preserve the Euro.
德拉吉 "欧洲央行将不惜一切代价“
相信我 这就足够了
And believe me, that will be enough.
投资者撤回本国银行
Investors retreated within their national banks...
开始购入 我要五百 快点
Start buying! I need five hundred, come on!
会有一些短期的挑战
These are some short term challenges
"我会不惜一切代价拯救欧元"
"I'm going to do anything to save the Euro!"
欧洲央行总裁德拉吉表示将拯救欧元
市场应声走高
我们可以看到材料股票
We would have seen material stocks....
国际工业股票价格开始回暖...
international industrial stocks start meeting the charge...
马里奥·德拉吉今早释放信♥号♥♥
Mario Draghi sending signal this morning
欧洲央行将采取行动
that the ECB could act.
德拉吉释放强烈信♥号♥♥
欧洲央行将采取行动
摆脱这场危机的唯一方法是增持欧元
The only way to get out of this crisis is to have more Euro,
而不是减持欧元
not less Euro.
欧洲中♥央♥银行表态将保证...
The European Central Bank has posted to ensure...
马西莫 你个混小子 你做到了
Massimo, you shrewd bastard! You did it!
泰森食品公♥司♥每股收益
一个大胆的举措
A bold move...
德拉吉能否兑现承诺
最主要的是一致性和可预测性
The main thing is consistency and predictability...
不可逆转
... is Irreversible.
管理委员会 将在其权限内
The Governing Council, within its mandate
维持中期价格稳定
to maintain price stability over the medium term...
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表