剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
给你的哥哥讨回一点公道
and get some kind of justice for your brother.
你犯了一个严重的错误
You made a terrible mistake.
但你还可以挽回
But you can still fix it though.
如果我们这样下去
If we keep going the way
重大新闻
希腊的担忧推动欧元跌至自2009年3月以来最低水平
我们很快就会没钱了
we will all run out of money fairly soon.
全球市场报告
芬兰前贸易部长告诉CNBC财经 我们100%忠于欧元
帕德里克·杨
经济学记者
意大利一开始就不该
Italy should never have been able to
加入欧元区
join the euro in the first place.
欧洲央行就如何拯救意大利免于崩溃召开紧急会谈
意大利已濒于崩溃
Italy is on the verge of collapse.
其他国家可能紧随其后 在今晚
The rest of them could follow tonight,
明天或后天陷入崩溃边缘
tomorrow or the day after the latest.
你在电♥话♥里说韦德教授有办法挽救这些国家
You said on the phone Professor Wade has a way to save them.
多米尼克是对的
Dominic was right.
金融就像水
Finance is like water,
你无法阻止它流动 你只能改变它的方向
you can't stop it from flowing, you can just divert it.
我们怎么改变它的方向
So how do we divert it?
通过让欧洲央行行长站出来反对这种攻击
By getting the head of the ECB to come out against the attack.
我们怎么才能让他这么做
How are we going to get him to do that?
如果之前德国人没阻拦
He would have done it already
欧洲央行采取行动的话 他早这么做了
if the Germans weren't keeping the central bank from acting.
但我们无法改变他们的投票 马西莫
But we can't change their votes Massimo.
是不能 但我们可以做空德国人
No. But we can short the Germans.
你是说攻击另一家银行吗
You're talking about attacking another bank?
你将发动一场战争
You'll be starting a war.
我们已经在战争中了
We're already in a war.
它不是我们发动的
We didn't start it.
但我们必须去终结
But we have to end it.
我们需要另一个高价值型投资人加入
We would need another high value investor to join in.
我们有一个
We have one.
是谁
Who?
李安盛吗 在你上次骗了他之后吗
Li Acheng? After you screwed him over the last time?
纽伦行
我来跟你做个交易
I came to offer you a deal.
什么交易
What's this?
我告诉他我把我全部身家都压在了这个上面
I told him I was betting all my assets on this.
但你没有 对吗
But you're not, are you?
马西莫 如果这事搞砸了
Massimo, if this goes south
你会失去你的房♥子 存款 所有一切
you'd lose your house, your savings... Everything!
那你们最好别搞砸
Then you'd better not screw this up.
南欧债券价值继续暴跌
Bond values in southern Europe continue to plummet,
意大利已濒于崩溃
with Italy on the brink of collapse,
对数百万的人影响将是灾难性的
the effects on millions of people would be calamitous.
欧洲已在崩溃边缘
此时 意大利可能已经到了无法挽回的地步
At this point, Italy may be beyond the point of no return.
尽管改革可能是必须的
While reform may be necessary,
但意大利的经济形势目前仍不明朗
it is unclear whether Italian economic...
我刚接到一个伦敦朋友打来的电♥话♥
I just received a call from a friend in London.
说了什么
And?
马西莫·鲁杰罗仍在试图阻止多米尼克
Massimo Ruggero is still trying to stop Dominic.
多米尼克解雇他了 他已无法再做什么
Dominic let him go. There's nothing he can do.
-也许还有 -我马上给多米尼克打电♥话♥
- Maybe there is. - I'll call Dominic at once.
贝利先生来了 摩根先生
Mr. Bailey, Mr. Morgan.
玛格丽特·坎宁安在纽约
Margaret Cunningham in New York.
马西莫显然还没放弃
Apparently Massimo hasn't given up.
太迟了 他已无能为力
It's too late. There's nothing he can do.
没有了吗
Isn't there?
我会留意市场上的逆向趋势
I'll keep an eye on the counter trends in the market.
你就这么做吧 我还想监视卡里姆和埃莉诺
You do that and I want surveillance on Kalim and Eleanor.
除非他们帮他 否则马西莫无法采取行动
Massimo can't make a move unless they make it for him.
你还好吗
You alright?
事情怎么样了
How did it go?
我正试着让欧洲央行进行干预
I am trying to get the Central Bank to intervene.
他们会那么做吗
Will they do that?
这是我们仅剩的机会
It's the only chance we have left.
如果他们不干预呢
And if they don't?
-你什么意思 -如果我们输了呢
- What you mean? - What if we lose?
我们就离开 像我们应该的那样
We go away. Like we should.
如果我们赢了呢
And if we win?
我们仍会离开
We still go away.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我累了
I'm tired.
好吧
Okay.
财经新闻论♥坛♥
来谈谈欧洲今早传来的消息吧
Let's talk about what we're hearing out of Europe this morning.
财经论♥坛♥
德拉吉放出强势信♥号♥♥
欧洲央行或将采取行动
警笛正在拉响...
Alarm bells are going off...
投资者应该避开南欧
Southern Europe, stay away from it as an investor.
我们正经历巨大考验
We are in a major test
欧元是否能在欧元区维持货币地位
for the euro as a currency in the eurozone.
所以 除非欧洲 尤其是德国
And so, unless the Europeans, specifically the Germans,
不再坚持经济紧缩
stop insisting on austerity for everyone,
情况可能会更糟糕...
it could get much worse...
欧洲市场
The European market,
在周二减少了结♥欠♥
softening balance in Tuesday
即使标准普尔降级了意大利的信用评级
trading despite Standard & Poor's downgrading
仍然持续交易
of Italy's credit rating...
未知号♥码来电
你好
Hello?
意大利正在崩溃 今天肯定会垮掉
Italy is tearing. It will fall today for sure.
那德国如何
And what about the Germans?
我们昨晚开始进攻
We started attacking last night.
安盛全力加入了
Acheng joined in full force.
有效果吗
Is it having any effect?
现在法兰克福的警钟差不多该敲响了
Alarm bells should be ringing in Frankfurt right about now.
问题是 这够不够
The question is whether or not
让欧洲央行采取行动
it's enough for the central bank to act.
多米尼克注意到了吗
Has Dominic noticed?
克里斯一直瞪着我们
Chris has been glaring at us,
整个早上都在检查我们的交易
checking out our trades all morning,
我们一直在通过外部代理管理交易
We've been making rule of our trade through proxies off site.
我们都用一次性手♥机♥通话
We are talking through a throw-away mobile,
就和艾德死的那天一样
It's just like the day Ed died.
多米尼克和妮娜在一起
Dominic was with Nina,
克里斯找我们麻烦
Chris was giving us the stinker.
等等 你们在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
克里斯因为和德文波特的交易气坏了
Chris was furious about the Davenport trade.
不是 艾德死的那天
No, the day Ed died,
你说多米尼克和妮娜在一起
you said Dominic was with Nina?
对 在他办公室
Yeah, in his office.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
多米尼克·摩根
确定 我很确定
Sure I'm sure.
跟奥利弗说一小时内我需要见他
Tell Oliver I need to meet him in an hour.
我给你发地址
I will text you the address.
马西莫 多米尼克已经收买♥♥了奥利弗
Massimo, Dominic's got Oliver in his back pocket.
照做就是了
Just do it.
欧洲最大的银行 像是德国的德意志银行
And Europe's biggest banks, like Deutsche in Germany,
债务警告
公共部门不再努力防止希腊违约
重压之下 危机开始逐渐侵蚀...
under pressure the crisis is slowly eating away...
法兰克福
怎么了
欧猪情况的恶化
似乎开始向我们蔓延了
这不可能
有人在跟我们作对 下手很重
他很聪明 不是吗
Very clever, isn't he.
而且很坚决
And determined.
华盛顿特区
莱茵塔勒银行的股份隔夜下跌
The overnight shares have dropped at Reintaler Bank.
我们的德国朋友怎么说
What do our German friends say?
他们很紧张 正中马西莫下怀
They're rattled, as Massimo intended.
紧张到鼓励央行出面干涉吗
Rattled enough to encourage the central bank to intervene?
有可能
Perhaps.
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表