剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
内政部长
这不是梅内姆
阿根廷 阿根廷
Argentina! Argentina!
2001年布宜诺斯艾利斯
阿根廷 阿根廷
Argentina! Argentina!
阿根廷 阿根廷
Argentina! Argentina!
阿根廷
Argentina!
你在这干什么
我要跟你去
不行 回家去
索菲娅 回家
对不起 宝贝 今天你不能来
拜托回家吧
阿根廷罗莎银行
我想要我的钱
每个客户不超过20比索
我账户里有2000比索
一个人只有20
那是我的钱
拉米诺 拜托
你觉得你们可以偷走我的钱吗
快 你必须离开
不把钱全部给我我就不走 明白吗
不要
No.
把钱给我
我们给不了你钱 拉米诺
把钱给我 我有需要
我的生意破产了
请把钱给我
银行没钱了
对不起 但这是事实
不
No!
我相信我们生而天真
I believe we are born innocent,
相信爱强过恨
trusting that love is stronger than hate.
但迟早
But sooner or later...
拉米诺
Ramiro!
那份天真会瓦解
that innocence is shattered.
我们看到残忍♥战胜善良
We see the cruel defeat the kind,
我们学会恐惧可以打破希望
and we learn that fear can crush hope.
我们默哀失去的天真
We grieve the loss of innocence.
但除此之外 我们希望能捍卫弱者
But more than that, we long to defend the weak...
扶直正义的天平
to right the scales of justice...
阿根廷罗莎银行倒闭使摩根客户大赚一笔
打败双手沾满鲜血的人
to defeat the men whose hands drip with blood.
金融恶魔
第四集
你怎么知道她是被人杀害的
How do you know she was murdered?
这正是我想要你去查清的事
That's what I want you to find out.
给你拿来了威士忌
Got your whiskey.
纯饮
Neat!
麻烦了
Please!
听着 马西莫
Look, Massimo,
我很乐意收下你的钱
I'm happy to take your money, but
但如果凯莉是死于吸毒过量
if Carrie died of an overdose...
我需要知道是谁把她带回了伦敦
I need to know who brought her back to London.
不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
她已经离开三年了
Not after three years.
你知道 巧合也时有发生
Coincidences do happen, you know.
好吧
All right.
我懂
I get it.
你想找人怪罪
You're looking for someone to blame,
一个神秘人
a mystery man.
但你有没有想过
But has it occurred to you
或许你已经找到了
that maybe you've already found him?
伦敦苏豪区
-等我们 -好
- Wait for us. - Okay.
干杯
Fire!
-这些是... -这些
- These are-- - What, these?
从这边做
Do it on this end.
-爱尔兰债券 -高度机密
- Irish bonds? - It's top secret.
-凯丽 -凯丽
- Kelly. - Kelly.
爱尔兰经济的增速在欧洲排名第一
Irish economy was the fastest growing in Europe.
市场完全枯竭了
The market dried up completely.
结果就是你在我们身后所看到的
The result of that is what you see behind us.
显然存在一些连续性
There is some continuity, obviously, in the fact
保守派当选为...
that the Conservatives were elected...
摩根先生
Mr. Morgan.
早上好 汉斯
Good morning, Hans.
记得我同事卡尔·霍夫曼吗
Do you remember my associate Karl Haufman?
出什么问题了 汉斯
What seems to be the problem, Hans?
开门见山 是吗
Right to the point, don't you?
跟我们协议有关吗
Is this about our agreement?
莱茵塔勒银行得中止协议
Rheinthaler needs to suspend it.
至少暂时这样
At least for now.
你是在请求我
Are you asking me,
还是告诉我
or are you telling me?
我别无选择 多米尼克
I, uh, have no choice, Dominic.
你当然有选择了 汉斯
Of course you have a choice, Hans.
你是首席执行官
You're the CEO.
卡尔
Karl?
我被叫去和财政部长见面
I was called in to see the Finance Minister.
他说这违背了国家利益
He says it's contrary to the national interests.
财政部长跟我们的协议毫无关系
Finance Minister has nothing to do with our agreement.
我们仍然得听政♥府♥的 多米尼克
We still have to answer to our government, Dominic.
那你银行的利益呢 汉斯
What about your bank's interests, Hans?
你看今早的新闻了吗
Have you seen the news this morning?
爱尔兰已经不行了
Ireland's on its knees.
你在泡沫膨胀期间
How many bonds from Irish banks
买♥♥了多少爱尔兰银行的债券
did you gobble up during the boom?
它们会给你留下非常糟糕的余味
They're about to leave a very bad taste in your mouth.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
是你要中止我们的协议的
You're the one suspending our agreement.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it any more than you do.
如果你和部长谈谈
Maybe if you talk to the Minister,
也许你可以改变他的主意
you could get him to change his mind.
或许吧
Maybe I could.
在这之前
And until you do then,
我们陷入爱尔兰债务风波的事
our exposure on this Irish thing,
你不要告诉别人 可以吗
you'll keep it to yourself, won't you?
爱尔兰已被敦促
Ireland has been urged to accept
还我美好公平的世界
欧盟提供的屈辱财政援助
a humiliating financial rescue from the European Union,
金融傀儡 无处遁形
他们关注着每一级危机的严重债务问题
who's concerned about the sobering debt each crisis levels.
纽伦行
莱茵塔勒银行投入了多少钱
How much is Rheinthaler in for?
三十 也许四十亿
3, possibly 4 billion.
这是内部消息
That's proprietary information.
霍夫曼怎么会告诉你这些
How'd you get Haufman to tell you that?
老办法
The usual way--
吃点小摊寿司 狂喝巴伐利亚啤酒
sushi up in a booth, rivers of Bavarian beer,
去城里最劲爆的脱衣舞会
and the filthiest strip club in the city.
所以莱茵塔勒银行在爱尔兰房♥产债券里
So Rheinthaler Bank is exposed for 4 billion
被套了四十亿吗
on Irish housing bonds?
马上要开央行会议了
There is a Central Bank meeting coming up.
他现在不会愿意抛售债券的
He won't want to offload the bonds just yet.
但是他早晚得抛 不是吗
But he'll have to sooner or later, won't he?
到时候爱尔兰银行股价会跌成屎
And when he does, the Irish banks will blow sky high.
现在抓紧做空 可有的玩了
You short now, hush-hush, it's a hell of a play.
我不太确定
I'm not sure it is.
通常我们愿意拼死得到这种小道消息
We usually kill for this kind of information.
好吧 开始做空
All right. Start shorting.
但是只能做小额交易
But only small trades.
我不想被追踪到
I don't want this traced back to us.
好的
Okay.
奥利弗
Oliver.
看一下过去三年里爱尔兰债券的交易情况
Look at the Irish bonds sold over the past three years,
不只是莱茵塔勒银行
not only to Rheinthaler Bank
德国 荷兰和法国的主要银行都要看
but to the other main banks in Germany, Holland, and France.
好的
Okay.
贝尔督察
Detective Bale.
我没有让你等太久吧
Hope I haven't kept you waiting too long.
其实我挺享受这片刻宁静的
I rather enjoyed the quiet, actually.
是啊 这里风景不错
Yeah. You know, it's a beautiful spot.
我周日常带女儿来这里骑行
I take my daughters riding here on Sundays.
你的小日子过得不错
What a lovely life you must lead.
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表