剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
我们相信马西莫·鲁杰罗参与其中
We believe Massimo Ruggero does.
好吧
Ok.
什么都没找到 除了...
有人把凯莉从网上抹除了
没有信用记录 水电账单 什么都没有
凯莉
清除
无信用记录
有人清除了
有人
清除
现在还不知道 明天打电♥话♥给你
谁
真理 真♥相♥
遗嘱 艾德华·斯图尔特
代理和账户协议
调查纽伦行
路透社新闻
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
兄弟 你好
Cheers, mate.
我把马西莫的情况告诉警♥察♥了
I told the police what I know about Massimo.
关于凯莉那晚在俱乐部的事
About Carrie showing up to the club that night.
马西莫认为是艾德让她来的
Massimo thinking Ed sent her.
为什么你要跟警♥察♥说这些
Why would you tell the police that?
他们觉得马西莫杀了艾德
They think Massimo murdered Ed.
疯了
That's crazy.
是吗
Is it?
你为什么跟他们讲任何事
Why would you tell them anything?
一起在战壕呆了十年 马克西还是开了我
Max gassed me after 10 years in the fucking trenches together.
整整十年 兄弟
Ten fucking years, mate.
-他有自己的苦衷 -去他妈的
- He had his reasons. - Yeah, well, to hell with him.
他会被指控谋杀
He's gonna be charged with murder.
马西莫完了
Massimo is fucked.
再见
See you around.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
为什么不呢 我事业蒸蒸日上
Why shouldn't I be? My career's on the rise.
特别是现在艾德死了
Especially now that Ed's gone.
你能坐到这个位置
You climbed on the back of just about
是因为你踩在了几乎所有人的头上
everyone else in this building to get there.
你就趁现在侮辱我吧
Well, insult me while you can.
我应该不必忍♥受太久了
I shan't have to put up with it for long.
为什么
Why is that?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
你在跟警♥察♥告密了
You've been talking to the police.
我不需要 不是吗
I hardly need to, do I?
每个人都知道你的妓♥女♥老婆
Everyone knows about your whore wife.
滚开
Get off.
马西莫
Massimo.
天哪
Oh, my God.
没事
It's okay.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
-克里斯可以起诉你 -这不行
- Chris could press charges. - I can't have that.
你居然在这栋楼里攻击了
You assaulted an officer of the bank
一个银行经理
in this building.
我要你解释
I want an explanation,
在那之前你不准走出这里
and you're not leaving here until I get it.
警♥察♥觉得有人谋杀了艾德
The police think someone killed Ed.
他们觉得是我
They think it was me.
他们为什么会这么想
Why would they think that?
因为克里斯·贝利从一开始
Because Chris Bailey has been feeding them
就在他们面前诽谤我
a fucking character assassination for a start.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
因为他想当副总裁 多米尼克
Cause he wants the vice CEO job, Dominic.
你什么时候知道的
When did you learn this?
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon.
你不觉得应该立刻告诉我吗
And you didn't think to tell me at once?
好像我不是唯一一个被怀疑的人
It seems I wasn't the only one.
很显然不是
No, clearly you weren't.
你不可能杀人
The idea you'd murder somebody is absurd,
尽管今天你打了人
today's incident notwithstanding.
我要你现在回家休息
Okay, I want you to go home. I want you to get some rest.
我会说服克里斯不起诉你
And I'm gonna persuade Chris not to press charges,
然后我会摆平这个荒唐的调查
and then I'm gonna make this ridiculous investigation go away.
好
Okay.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 你给的资料很好
No problem. Your material is good.
那为什么要见面
Then what's this about?
见过一次已经很冒险了
Meeting once was risky enough.
我需要更多的信息
I need some more information
关于一个叫凯莉·普莱斯的女人
about a woman called Carrie Price.
她他妈又是谁
Who the fuck is that?
这就需要你去找了
That's what I need you to find out.
这不是交易的一部分
That wasn't part of the deal.
现在是了
It is now.
你为美国人工作
You work for the Americans.
如果你问的话 他们会给你信息的
They'll give you information if you ask.
可能会 但取决于她是谁
They might. Depends who she is.
调查她也可能会很危险
It might also be a giant red flag.
我也在担风险 麦肯纳
I'm taking risks, too, McKenna.
找到我要的
Get me what I need,
否则以后别想向我卖♥♥情报了
or find someone else to spill your leaks.
懂了吗
Okay?
-里格比先生吗 -是的
- Mr. Rigby? - Yeah.
能请你进来吗
Won't you please come in?
特雷弗先生现在可以见你了
Mr. Trevor will see you now.
里格比先生
Mr. Rigby.
你想喝茶还是咖啡
Would you like a tea or coffee?
已经有人问过我了 不用 谢谢了
I've already been asked, actually, but no, thanks.
实话说我不知道自己为什么在这
Not quite sure why I'm here, to be honest.
我听说你在调查
I've been told that you've been making inquiries
一个叫凯莉·普莱斯的女人
into a woman called Carrie Price.
凯莉·普莱斯 逮捕时间2010年7月10日
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我还听说你根本找不到什么信息
I take it you found it difficult to learn much of anything.
我没法证实或者否认
I can't confirm or deny
你问我的这些事情
anything of what you're asking me.
当然 你很重视为客户保密
Of course not. You take client confidentiality very seriously.
我尊重这点
I respect that.
你是个不错的调查员 里格比先生
You're quite a good investigator, Mr. Rigby.
不过看起来你自己也有不少烦恼
But it seems you have your fair share of challenges.
特伦斯·里格比
要养活两个前妻和一个孩子
Two ex-wives and a child to support,
而且你是个酒鬼 对吗
and you're an alcoholic. Isn't that right?
你到底要干什么
What the hell is this about?
我不想伤害你
I've no desire to harm you.
实际上 我愿意帮助你
I'd like to help you, in fact,
只要你也肯帮我
provided you help me.
这是五万英镑
That's £50,000.
-要干什么 -一点不难
- For what? - Nothing too difficult.
你一直告诉你的客户
You've been telling your client
找不到任何有关凯莉·普莱斯的信息
you can't find any information on Carrie Price.
凯莉·普莱斯
你继续这么跟他说
You go right on telling him that.
我真的 我真不认为我应该这么干
I really -- I really don't think I should be doing this.
马西莫让我们遵守规则
Massimo told us to follow the rules,
安分守己 我们就是这样的 对吧
write the letter, and we are, right?
这只是 对规则做些变动
This is just... changing the rules.
顺便一提 要是被发现了
FYI, if we get caught,
我们会被指控计算机欺诈
we'll be prosecuted for computer fraud.
听着 风险价值就像蛋蛋上的皮
Look, the VaR is like the skin of your balls.
你想怎么抓挠都行
You can stretch it as much as you like.
说得好 卡里姆
Nice, Kalim.
它是以个案为基准的
It's set on a case-by-case basis.
我们只需要每笔交易
We just need to set it for where we want
设置成我们想要的数值
on each of the trades.
-你是说爱尔兰债券 -对
- For the Irish funds. - Yes.
如果我们把树莓派[微型电脑]
Uh, if -- if we link the Raspberry Pi
和某种小型计算机连接起来
to some kind of a minicomputer,
放在一个开关上
positioned on a switch
把风险管理电脑
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表