剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
喂
你终于接了
爸爸
金融恶魔
第八集
马西莫
Massimo...
意大利财政部的弗兰克·亚诺内要过来
Franco Iannone from the Italian Treasury is coming in.
他肯定想讨论怎么处理他们的债券
I'm sure he wants to discuss how to manage their bonds.
我要知道多米尼克怎么处理拍卖♥♥
I need to know how Dominic manages auction.
我会尽快赶回去
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我这就去
I'm on it.
-麻烦了 拜拜 -保重
- Yes, please, bye. - Take care.
如果不重要多米尼克绝不会负责此次拍卖♥♥
Dominic wouldnt 'be running this auction if it wasn't so important.
我们该在伦敦 而不是这里
We should be in London. Not here.
切塔拉
意大利阿马尔菲海岸
跟你记忆中不一样吗
Not how you remember it?
我都不知道我为什么来
I don't know why I came.
也许他想和好 他要死了
Maybe he wants to make amends. He is dying.
渔民
别动我们的船
这里禁止开车
我家在那
你选择了错误的地点和时间来度假
我不是来度假的
走吧
马西莫 马西莫·鲁杰罗
Massimo Massimo Ruggero?
很高兴见到你
你是来看你♥爸♥爸的吗 替我跟他问好
谢谢
你真有种还敢回来
走吧
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
他们不喜欢游客
They don't like tourists.
很多专家把这看做意大利的关键时刻
Many experts are seeing it as Italy's moment of truth.
债券拍卖♥♥安排在周末举♥行♥
The Bond Auction at the end of the week
这对意大利的经济稳定非常关键
It's critical to Italy's economic stability.
他们说经济部计划提供
They say that the Ministry of Economy plans to offer
50到80亿欧元的政♥府♥债券
from five to eight billion euros in government bonds.
-那是他吗 -弗兰克·亚诺内
- Is that him? - Franco Iannone.
他比电视上看着矮好多
He's much shorter than he looks on TV.
为什么马西莫这么感兴趣
Why is Massimo so interested?
因为多米尼克感兴趣
Because Dominic is interested.
我要怎么渗透进去
How am I going to get inside this?
你得搞清克里斯·贝利让谁来负责拍卖♥♥
You need to find out who Chris Bailey has got running sales,
然后除掉他们 奥利弗会知道的
then, get rid of them. Oliver would know.
-不行 -行
- No way. - Yes way.
你是在向我求助吗
Are you, are you asking for my help?
-我只需要一个名字 -你找我帮忙
- I just need a name. - You are asking for my help!
别这么贱
Don't be a dick about it.
理查德不得不离开
Richard had to leave for the day,
所以我会代替他负责亚诺内的事
so I'm replacing him on the Yannone thing.
谁说的
Says who?
理查德去哪了
Where is Richard, anyway?
家里有急事 鉴于亚诺内先生
Family emergency. And seeing as Mr. Yannone
想要发行至少50亿意大利债券
is looking to place at least five billion in Italian bonds,
你本来就该选我
you should have picked me anyway.
为什么
Why is that then?
你是说除了我是你最优秀的员工之外吗
You mean, apart from the fact that I'm the best you've got?
爸爸
Papa!
过来
你看上去糟透了
她跟你一起的吗
是的
你总是喜欢美女
你怎么样
要是大家都别烦我 我会好很多
等等
如果他们想转移你去罗马 一定有原因
男人生死都要在家
我不是那种会逃跑的人
等等
怎么样
Well?
-这需要一点时间 -好的
- This is going to be a while. - Okay.
到我家等我 我会尽快赶回去
Met me at my house. I'll be there as soon as I can.
好
Good.
早上好 怎么了
马西莫·鲁杰罗回来了
意大利需要出♥售♥
Italy needs sell bonds, debts,
欧洲央行召开紧急会议 讨论如何拯救意大利经济
与全部希腊国债等值的债券和债务
which is equivalent to the whole of the Greek debt.
直播 网络连线 摩纳哥
意大利体量很大
Italy is huge!
这个针对我们的宣传加剧了不信任
This campaign against us, it spreads mistrust.
让我们发行公债越来越困难
Making it increasingly difficult for us to finance public debt.
欧猪 这个名字真恶心
PIIGS. Such a disgusting name.
术语不值得一提
Terminology is contemptible.
但我们还是要接受现实
But still we must accept reality
就连莱茵塔勒都在抛售意大利国债了
even Reintaler is dumping Italian debt.
上次拍卖♥♥很困难 我们差点就没能撑住
The last auction was tough, we nearly didn't cover it.
我们现在不能冒一点点犯错的风险
We can't risk the slightest mistake this time.
那你有什么建议
What do you suggest then?
减少出♥售♥份额 维持价格高位
Reduce the offering, and keep the price up.
这样会向市场释放出软弱的信♥号♥♥
That would signal weakness to the markets.
他们嗅到了恐惧 下次就会进来大开杀戒
They smell fear, the next time they come in to kill.
我不能冒险 我们要保证
I can't leave this to chance. We need to be sure
这些债券能在合适的价位卖♥♥出
these bonds will sell at their proper value.
-埃莉诺会帮你打理好的 -收益率已经很高了
- Eleanor is gonna take care of you. - Yields are already peaking,
我有信心用市场价全部售出
I am confident we can place all of them at market price.
让我们大干一场吧 雅诺尼先生
Let's go big! Mr. Yannone.
-非常感谢你 回见 -回头见
- Thank you so much. See you soon. - See you soon.
-再见 -这边请
- Bye. - Please.
约见一下我们的客户
Set a meeting with our clients.
私下约 谨慎些
Do it in person, be discreet.
低调点 把我们跟雅诺尼说的告诉他们一半
Low ball it. Tell him half what we told Yannone.
我们刚才对他的承诺不是正相反吗
Didn't we just promise him the opposite?
我们要为客户服务
We need to service our clients.
意大利政♥府♥也是我们的客户之一
The Italian government is one of our clients.
如果这个拍卖♥♥搞砸 他们就可能变成希腊
If this auction goes south, they could become Greece.
再乘以十倍
Times ten.
这是你在风险价值事件之后
It's an opportunity to prove your worth
证明自己价值的一个机会
after the business with the VAR.
马西莫怎么样了
How is Massimo?
还好吧 我觉得
OK, I think.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我和你一样毫无头绪 摩根先生
Your guess would be as good as mine, Mr. Morgan.
没有人否认这场危机
我们必须携手战胜它
数十年前 那不勒斯...
Decades ago Naples...
我还在想 你出什么事了
I was wondering what happened to you.
-我在保护我们的投资 -在哪里
- I'm protecting our investments. - Where?
阿马尔菲海岸的一个小渔村
A little fishing village on the Amalfi Coast.
我明白了
I see.
-马西莫的父亲快去世了 -他带你一起回去吗
- Massimo's father is dying. - And he brought you along with him?
我们需要他待在伦敦
We need him in London.
我在争取他的信任 记得吗
I'm earning his trust, remember?
是你让我去黏着他的
You told me to stick to him like glue.
然后利用他的信任找到一些答案
Then use that trust to get some answers.
我现在正在这么做
That's exactly what I'm doing.
听我说 索菲娅 我不禁觉得
You know, Sofia, I can't help feeling
你在那些CDO文件中漏掉了一些东西
that you missed something on those CDO files.
我漏掉了什么
What did I miss?
你本该在我提问之前告诉我答案
You're meant to tell me the answers before I ask the questions.
如果你做不到 我就自己来
If you can't, I'll get them myself.
马西莫
意大利的拍卖♥♥有消息吗
-又是马西莫吗 -我完蛋了
- Massimo again? - I'm fucked.
多米尼克想压低意大利债券的拍卖♥♥价
Dominic wants to drive the Italian bond auction low.
然后搞垮意大利政♥府♥吗 那告诉他
And bring down the Italian government? So tell him!
如果我说了 他会让我别这么干
If I do, he'll tell me not to do it.
但多米尼克对我下了直接命令 所以...
But Dominic's given me a direct order, so...
所以你是完蛋了
So you are fucked.
如果我说服所有客户以同一价格买♥♥进呢
What if I persuade all the clients to buy at the same price?
低价 但不太低 那我就不用违抗多米尼克
Low but not so much. Then I don't have to defy Dominic...
-也不用告诉马西莫了 -聪明
- or tell Massimo. - Clever.
但如果其中一位跟别人一起压低了价格
But if just one of them drives it down with the others,
那你就更完蛋了
then you're doubly fucked.
那我到底要不要告诉马西莫
So, do I tell Massimo or not?
-不知道 -谢谢你了 卡里姆
- No idea. - Appreciate the help, Kalim!
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表