剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
谢天谢地你打电♥话♥给我
Thank god you called.
我去冷库了 那里冻死了
I'm into an ice cube, it's freezing in there.
我想请你帮我查些旧文件
I need you to pull some old files.
我不确定我们把这些文件数字化了
I'm not sure that we have it digitized.
好吧 哪些文件
Alright, which ones?
有关2001年阿根廷罗莎银行破产的
On the Banco de Rosa failure in Argentina in 2001.
这事啊 这事我记得 我了如指掌
Oh, yeah! I remember that lot the back of my hand.
你很了解吗
Oh, you do?
小银行 总资产五十亿美元
Small bank, five billion dollars in assets,
2001年3月7日三个中的一个
one of three that came down like dominoes
像多米诺骨牌一样倒下了
on March the 7th, 2001.
我很确定 那是个星期三
Pretty sure it was a Wednesday.
这不是梅内姆
你怎么记得这么清楚
How do you remember it so clearly?
马西莫 你真的不记得了吗
Massimo, you really don't remember, do you?
什么
What?
我们买♥♥下了罗莎银行所有的不良资产
We bought all the non-performing assets of Banco de Rosa.
这还是你的主意
It was your idea.
我们买♥♥下了南方共同市场下属银行的所有不良资产
We bought all the non-performing assets of Mercosur block banks,
南方共同市场 南美地区最大的经济一体化组织
同时还大赚了一笔
and made a killing the killing doing it too.
让贷款者流离失所
It's trembled the borrowers.
人生不如意 伙计 但那太美妙了
Shit happens, man. But it was beautiful.
我们当时挣了五亿美元
We made five hundred million dollars!
在磨坊酒吧大开香槟
Rivers of champagne flowing at Turnmills.
交易所全体员工都去了 一起跳舞
All the trading floors came out, dancing.
你从多米尼克那里拿到了奖励
You got that bonus from Dominic--
那辆全新的保时捷 你还记得吗
that brand new Porsche. Remember that one?
记得
Yes.
我不知道你俩
I don't know about you two,
-但我想去喝一杯 -我确实需要
- but I could use a drink. - I certainly could.
马西莫 你去吗 我觉得我们欠你一杯酒
Massimo, what do you say? I think we owe you one.
我有事情要处理
I've got some work to do here.
-我们走 快来 -好吧
- Let's go. Come on. - All right.
我们要求的是其他东西 不是饥饿或贫穷
我们没要求加入国际货币基金组织
阿根廷 阿根廷
艾玛 一定是个诱饵
Emma. She must be a bait.
现在又复合了
Back together now.
我不知道多久了
How long I have no fucking idea.
你有伴侣了吗
Have you got a... partner?
有 我有个女朋友 叫拉托娅
Yeah, I've got a girl. Latoya.
拉托娅是个好名字 对她好点 别扯淡
Latoya is a lovely name. Be nice to her, yeah, don't bullshit.
今天这事你挺走运的
You know, you were lucky with this today.
你离成功还远着呢 好吗
You're far from home free, OK?
是的 当然 我没任何幻想
Yeah, sure. I'm not under any illusions.
好吧 我要去尿尿 一会见
Right, I'm going to go drain the lizzard. See you in a bit.
别跟这家伙混在一起
Don't hang out with this guy,
否则你会有犯罪记录的 土豆头先生
or you'll get a criminal record. Mr. Potato-head.
你们好
Hey.
讨好我们的新老板呢
Round nosing the new boss, are we?
如果不是马西莫
If it weren't for Massimo,
你现在还在大学里替人代♥考♥呢
you'd still be taking other peoples exams at uni.
如果不是因为你俩 马西莫现在还有工作
If it weren't for you two, Massimo would still have a job.
-如果不是因为 -算了吧
- Well, if it weren't for... - Just, ignore.
督察吗
Detective?
我们知道时间和地点了
We have a time and a place.
泰晤士码头物业集团 金丝雀码头
晚上11:30
你还记得我的前搭档温克斯警长吗
You remember my former partner, DS Winks?
-鲁杰罗先生 -你拿到文件了吗
- Mr. Ruggero. - You have the file?
我们抓到杜瓦尔就给你
You'll get it when we have Duval.
我们感谢你的公共服务 鲁杰罗先生
We appreciate your public service, Mr. Ruggero.
协助将两名逃犯绳之以法
Helping to bring two fugitives to justice.
-两名 -是的
- Two? - Yes.
如果你女朋友帮他藏身 她就是从犯
If your girlfriend was helping him to hide, she's an accessory.
他们都将在监狱中蹲很久
They'll both be behind bars for a very long time.
感觉很不错 对吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
这次做个遵纪守法的人
Being on the right side of the law, for once.
你真的拿到他要的那个文件了吗
You really get him that case file he asked for?
我拿到了
I got it.
怎么拿到的
How?
别问了
Don't ask.
他帮我们抓住杜瓦尔 你就真把这个给他吗
He gets us Duval, you really gonna give it to him?
再说吧
We'll see.
如果他不能帮我们抓住杜瓦尔呢
If he doesn't get us Duval?
我们已经在屎坑了
We are already in the shit.
如果他不能 我们就还待在屎坑
If he doesn't, we just stay in the shit.
地址变了 河畔码头
The address has changed. Bankside Pier.
-他在做什么 -加速 快 加速
- What the hell is he doing?! - Speeding! Go! Faster!
快让开
Get out of the fucking way!
我们要跟丢他了 兄弟
We're losing him, Henry!
快 快 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
他在那里
He is there!
开这辆车我们很难追上他
We're hard to keep up with this car.
快 快点 快
Come on, come on, come on!
他正在船上等我们
He's waiting for us on board.
-怎么了 -你必须离开这里
- What? - You gotta get out of here.
什么
What?
-你在说什么 -警♥察♥来了
- What are you talking about? - The police are coming.
他们打算拿文件跟我交换杜瓦尔
They were gonna give me the CDO in exchange for Duval.
我现在很抱歉 你必须走 抱歉 快跑
I'm so sorry now, you have to go. I'm sorry, now go!
别碰我
Don't you fucking touch me!
你在做什么 杜瓦尔在哪里
What are you doing? Where is Duval?
-他没来 -你说他没来是什么意思
- He didn't show up. - What do you mean he didn't show up?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我需要这些文件 真的
But I need those documents. Really.
或许你该信守你那部分的承诺
Well, maybe you should have kept your part of the bargain.
来吧 兄弟 回屎坑待着吧
Come on Henry, back to the shit.
见鬼
Fuck.
你真应该装个更好的警报系统
You really need to invest in a better alarm system.
我可以报♥警♥
I could call the police.
但你今早去移♥民♥中心
But you already did that this morning,
拜访贝尔督察时就已经这么做了
when you paid a visit to Detective Bale at the immigration center.
你根本不在船上 对吧
You weren't even on that boat, right?
-其实你和我很相似 -我们一点也不像
- You know, we are a lot alike, you and I. - We're nothing alike.
我以前是个经济学家
Oh, I used to be an economist,
跨国企业的顾问
consultant to multinational corporations.
-真的吗 -我们做的事是
- Oh really? - Our thing was that,
发现发展中国家的
we'd identify some underdeveloped country
有价值的东西
that had something of value,
比如金矿 甚至是橡胶
like gold or rubber even.
然后我会说服那个国家
Then I would persuade that country
像世界银行申请巨额的发展贷款
to take up huge development loans through the World Bank.
只不过钱永远到不了国家的手里
Only the money never reached the country itself.
而是流去了我真正的客户那 承包商
Instead it went to my real clients - contractors.
所以简单来说 我们拿他们的钱
So basically, we took their money
给了他们一堆债务
and they were left with massive debts.
在那之后 轻轻松松 掠夺他们的资源
And after that, I mean ...pfff, taking their resources was like
就像从孩子手里拿糖一样
taking candy from children.
我曾是个杀手 经济杀手
I was a hitman. An economic hitman.
我杀人
I killed people
都不需要摸枪
without ever touching a gun.
-我不杀人 -可是你杀 马西莫
- I don't kill people. - Ah, but you do, Massimo.
你会 比如索菲娅的哥哥
You do. People like Sofia's brother.
你瞧 你不过是一场操纵游戏中的棋子
You see, you're nothing but a pawn in a rigged game,
穷♥人♥更穷 富人更富
where the poor get poorer and the rich get superrich.
这个泡沫迟早要破
This bubble is going to explode.
比你想的还快
Sooner than you think.
当它破的时候 你会希望自己站在正确的一方
And when it does, you want to be on the right side.
为了这个目标 你让索菲娅操了多少男人
How many men have you had Sofia fuck for the cause?
多少男人 你问多少是什么意思
How many men? What do you mean how many men?
据我所知
As far as I know,
她跟你上♥床♥是因为她想这么做
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表